WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Just a question on a little thing: is the poker game important for the story? 'Cause the first time I played, and it's quite funny, but in the successive games (other paths), I skipped it to save time. I hope it was not important.
And to me it's clear how the USB pen was in the MC's car, it looks strange that MC didn't realize immediately.:unsure:
Anyway, great update, maybe a little too short for Ellie's path (even if there's a great cliffhanger for next update, that invite for dinner is really promising).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
The game is missing a variable in the script:

"default TiffanyProfileVisits = 0"; leads to error when browsing the profiles

Ahhh, and on day 9, when i spend the evening alone, i get an error message from WP after using the phone. While using the laptop leads to a block of the game because i'm suddenly back in the office, and i can not turn off the computer.

Since i had to start a new game because i missed a few updates, i have to say that this game imho has improved a lot with all the changes. :) I wasn't sure at first if all the computer and phone stuff would be too annoying. ;)

Reactions: WhitePhantom

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
The game is missing a variable in the script:

"default TiffanyProfileVisits = 0"; leads to error when browsing the profiles

Ahhh, and on day 9, when i spend the evening alone, i get an error message from WP after using the phone. While using the laptop leads to a block of the game because i'm suddenly back in the office, and i can not turn off the computer.

Since i had to start a new game because i missed a few updates, i have to say that this game imho has improved a lot with all the changes. :) I wasn't sure at first if all the computer and phone stuff would be too annoying. ;)
Hello,

Thanks, I've fixed these and along with some other changes they will all be corrected in an upcoming bug fix!

Reactions: Anus Mundi

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Yeah, the whole Laptop thing, and when I tried to exit the laptop, said I had to do more there, and Idk, may come back to this game some day, but right now, think I will just save and cut it from the list, because I have no idea where I am supposed to go, and the Mod isn't helping that much, so yeah, scrapping it.
I guess patreons voted for it or something.

Reactions: JenMistress

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Released a bug fix that should fix all the mentioned issues, adds a third option to the stripping scene, changes USB reaction if you read the appropriate files and fixes a series of typos. Thanks for letting me know about these issues any others crop up let me know!

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
I get it, no headache that anyone wants, but steph in this game is the only deep relationship we got.
If by "deep" you mean rape her arse until she cries, then power to you man. The problem with Steph's path is if you don't do that, the dev has you blue-balled all throughout her relationship with only the odd "blowie" here and there. This really puts me off because I actually like her but I don't have a particular fetish for pushing turds around, let alone make her cry. Would be nice if we actually had a proper romance option as well instead of only the "turn her into a cum-slut/slave" like Fleur, woof woof. But right now the "vanilla" path ain't worth shit (pun intended).

Also, for those who haven't noticed: Unless you consent to having her go under the knife with that psycho-bitch Dr Deleanu for some implants, you're missing out on some additional scenes like the foot rub and extra kiss before you leave. It's like the less depraved you are, the less you're getting on her path, on purpose.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gorse

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey, WhitePhantom, just some food for thought: When the MC is running through a conversation he and Jenna had in the past, he intertwines her complaints with his own responses. Since you can't really read someone's voice change by default, it might be a good idea to make Jenna's words stand out somehow: perhaps put the words in quotation marks or add a parenthetical before, such as (mock Jenna voice) or whatnot. Whatever you think works most effectively would be nice to help better see when he's mimicking her past comments.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhitePhantom

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Released a bug fix that should fix all the mentioned issues, adds a third option to the stripping scene, changes USB reaction if you read the appropriate files and fixes a series of typos. Thanks for letting me know about these issues any others crop up let me know!
Thanks for the fix WhitePhantom !
Is there a chance to upload the fix only? Would be great not having to download the whole game again ;).

Excellent work so far, btw. Love all the backstory elements, almost overwhelming in detail... Keep it up, man!

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Thanks for the fix WhitePhantom !
Is there a chance to upload the fix only? Would be great not having to download the whole game again ;).

Excellent work so far, btw. Love all the backstory elements, almost overwhelming in detail... Keep it up, man!

You can get just the script files here!

Reactions: Gorse

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
If by "deep" you mean rape her arse until she cries, then power to you man. The problem with Steph's path is if you don't do that, the dev has you blue-balled all throughout her relationship with only the odd "blowie" here and there. This really pisses me off because I actually like her but I don't have a particular fetish for pushing turds around, let alone make her cry. Would be nice if we actually had a proper romance option instead of only the "turn her into a cum-slut/slave" like Fleur, woof woof. But right now the "vanilla" path ain't worth shit (pun intended).

Also, for those who haven't noticed: Unless you consent to having her go under the knife with that psycho-bitch Dr Deleanu for some implants, you're missing out on some additional scenes like the foot rub and extra kiss before you leave. It's like the less depraved you are, the less you're getting on her path, on purpose.
You're not entirely wrong, but speaking for myself, that is one the things I like in both this and the dev's other game Shadows over Manston: the dev doesn't shy away from 'messed up' relationships, like what you describe with Steph or corrupting your intern Ellie in DLC and getting with your fiance's daughter or getting her classmate pregnant in SoM. There are a LOT of vanilla romance games available, for me these games scratch my kinky itch very well.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I am never putting the wrong moves on our babes, we get snuff bad end whenever we forego consent.
In both these games, the babes most throbbing with desire and unquenched passion for Mc,
they are the only ones letting loose and actually entrusting us with their kinks,
so no worries, sholuld we ever hurt our baby gurls, dev will snuff us.
If by "deep" you mean rape her arse until she cries, then power to you man. The problem with Steph's path is if you don't do that, the dev has you blue-balled all throughout her relationship with only the odd "blowie" here and there. This really pisses me off because I actually like her but I don't have a particular fetish for pushing turds around, let alone make her cry. Would be nice if we actually had a proper romance option instead of only the "turn her into a cum-slut/slave" like Fleur, woof woof. But right now the "vanilla" path ain't worth shit (pun intended).

You're not entirely wrong, but speaking for myself, that is one the things I like in both this and the dev's other game Shadows over Manston: the dev doesn't shy away from 'messed up' relationships, like what you describe with Steph or corrupting your intern Ellie in DLC and getting with your fiance's daughter or getting her classmate pregnant in SoM. There are a LOT of vanilla romance games available, for me these games scratch my kinky itch very well.
We can choose another kink, like roleplay, so we can have her cake and eat it too ... lets do that!

Reactions: NateGrey

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Defending Lydia Collier v0.10.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 06.07.2021 (v0.10.2)

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Gonna start over again due to phone and laptop stuff messing up my save. I like the results of these changes and the effort made to make an immersive game world, but I hope we don't have to keep starting over every time you decide to fiddle with old content.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sorry, WhitePhantom, I feel like I'm spamming you. I did search for things like rollback, but I didn't find this in the thread here, so I'm sorry if you've already had this reported. It seems rollback is buggy or possibly broken now. I had the MC use the laptop the night before, and then I proceeded through to the next morning where Ellie enters the office, soaked from the rain. I clicked slightly early to the next bit of dialogue and wanted to back up a single line to reread it. When I rolled back once, I am jumped to right before the MC started using the laptop.

I'm not sure if either would help, or what you might need to look into it, but I'm attaching the relevant save (right after I noticed the problem) and the persistent file I have at present. Before starting the game over, I completely deleted everything previously in the saves folder (both DefendingLydiaCollier-1563724019 and \game\saves), so this is all with a clean restart.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
It seems rollback is buggy or possibly broken now.
I had the same bug which I reported several months back..

[...]Also a lot of times when there was a dialogue choice I pressed scroll wheel up and it jumped WAYYY back to somewhere before I used a computer/phone. Had to save after every laptop/phone scene because otherwise the dialogue back options bugg out completely.[...]

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
There is some bug with the laptop at some point. I cannot exit the damn thing because it keeps jumping to the office and says there is something else to do.

This is day 8 night. The phone is also bugged and gives the error message.

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes