Apr 27, 2021
Looking at the preview: "Corrupting Ellie: you are doin' it right".
Now we have to meet Chloe and organize something funny. I'm sure we can make Ellie more "malleable".:)
And I keep on thinking that Lydia can give many satisfactions, I hope that the DEV has good plans for her in next updates...:sneaky:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Looking at the preview: "Corrupting Ellie: you are doin' it right".
Now we have to meet Chloe and organize something funny. I'm sure we can make Ellie more "malleable".:)
And I keep on thinking that Lydia can give many satisfactions, I hope that the DEV has good plans for her in next updates...:sneaky:
Possibly. She's not a LI for the MC, so what can be done with her will probably be pretty limited. Ofc, only WhitePhantom knows what's coming.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
did someone also got the "FileRepMalware" virus info on the exe-file when try to start the game? :unsure:
Nope. If you get that, it would be a false positive, assuming you got the game from this site. Turn off your anti-virus / firewall and try it again. There is nothing even remotely threatening to your machine or device in this game.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
As soon as I'll be able to insert the signatures (sorry, I'm a noob), I'll certainly put Innocent Ellie!
There's a great guide here on how to do it with just the image, or the image plus a hyperlink to the game:

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-put-a-hyperlink-on-a-signature-images.7546/

To find the image or web address, just right-click the signature you like and click "Open image in new tab" and then copy and paste the new web address showing the signature, and if you want to link the game it is just the f95 web address:

https://f95zone.to/threads/defending-lydia-collier-v0-10-2-white-phantom-games.33797

(This is the link for innocent Ellie)

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/07/1324265_INELLIE.jpg

Hope this helps :)

sayytyy

Apr 25, 2021
My heartbeat shot through roof when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was freaking me out but somehow came on top, I hope there is something there, I mean V+E will be a dream ending, however I need to point out a bug.

When Elle asks invites you to her mother's residence, denying her still leads to her calling me babe. Kindly check this once, also a lot of errors happens when we deny 3 LIs, Vanessa, Steph and Elle routes as I wanted one with Connie. Check if this could be repaired

Otherwise for me, this game is second to Acting Lessons and Depraved Awakening, toooo good. Keep up the good work and All the best Devs and WPG

sayytyy

Apr 25, 2021
I actually like that about this game, Steph is awesome and I've gone full in on my current playthrough, will try the others in different playthroughs. Harems can work brilliantly when written well but a lot of the time it's just immersion breaking or it only works in a fuckfest type game.
Exactly. Harem routes nowadays have become increasingly frustating as less and lesser emotions are in play. Till now any route you choose, gives you this satisfaction, gratification and few bumps which feel so good. I am sure that even if there is one Harem route, rooting for Vanessa+Elle, it will be one about love rather than just sex.

Apr 27, 2021
Exactly. Harem routes nowadays have become increasingly frustating as less and lesser emotions are in play. Till now any route you choose, gives you this satisfaction, gratification and few bumps which feel so good. I am sure that even if there is one Harem route, rooting for Vanessa+Elle, it will be one about love rather than just sex.
Lately I've been surprised by games that have built a really "believable" threesome-relationship with emotions and not sex as "glue".
I mention Acting Lessons and Summer Scent.
In this game I guess and hope that there will be something similar, it's a really well written game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
My heartbeat shot through roof when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was freaking me out but somehow came on top, I hope there is something there, I mean V+E will be a dream ending, however I need to point out a bug.

When Elle asks invites you to her mother's residence, denying her still leads to her calling me babe. Kindly check this once, also a lot of errors happens when we deny 3 LIs, Vanessa, Steph and Elle routes as I wanted one with Connie. Check if this could be repaired

Otherwise for me, this game is second to Acting Lessons and Depraved Awakening, toooo good. Keep up the good work and All the best Devs and WPG
Unless the plan changes, Connie will not be a LI for the MC. There are only three right now: Vanessa, Ellie, and Steph. You can have lewd scenes with others (such as Lydia), but they will not be LIs for the MC.
Lately I've been surprised by games that have built a really "believable" threesome-relationship with emotions and not sex as "glue".
In this game I guess and hope that there will be something similar, it's a really well written game.
Unless you count two women as a "harem", there isn't a harem in this game, either. Steph has very specifically given a hard no to any other girls. She's kinky, but that's a definite no for her. And again, there are only three LIs, so other girls on the side wouldn't be a "harem" really. I could see a slutty Ellie being OK with sharing with Vanessa, but I feel like it probably wouldn't go the other way. I would be extremely shocked if V were into that. (But anything's possible, I suppose, since she's not my character creation.)

sayytyy

Apr 25, 2021
I hope so too, also acting lessons is one of the finest out there, still haven't played summer scent maybe due to incest tag, if it has, or did not came across this title. However the harem genre is rampant across all games now, no game right now exists without it and games are there dealing with it greatly such as above titles, deliverance, rebirth, BaDIK, ToBeAKing, What A Legend etc

But there are so many other titles other than that and they just push harem like anything, one major title being Treasure of Nadia. Its predecessor while was great at it, this one is trash. There are others I can't recall back from my head but yeah I agree, there are games doing justice to it as well as injustice

Also the ones like this, with slow burn as in Vanessa route, like HillSide, for me that is the GOAT and it's without harem, much like Steph Route or infact everyone suppostedly so

sayytyy

Apr 25, 2021
Unless the plan changes, Connie will not be a LI for the MC. There are only three right now: Vanessa, Ellie, and Steph. You can have lewd scenes with others (such as Lydia), but they will not be LIs for the MC.

Unless you count two women as a "harem", there isn't a harem in this game, either. Steph has very specifically given a hard no to any other girls. She's kinky, but that's a definite no for her. And again, there are only three LIs, so other girls on the side wouldn't be a "harem" really. I could see a slutty Ellie being OK with sharing with Vanessa, but I feel like it probably wouldn't go the other way. I would be extremely shocked if V were into that. (But anything's possible, I suppose, since she's not my character creation.)
Yeah about that, Vanessa route does has Elle scenes but Steph route does not have any, did anyone experienced the same?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah about that, Vanessa route does has Elle scenes but Steph route does not have any, did anyone experienced the same?
Yes, I didn't play Vanessa route, but in my Steph PT I fooled around with Ellie (almost fucked in the office, went to dinner with her) but then it suddenly stops when I chose to see Steph instead of Ellie at one time

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yes, I didn't play Vanessa route, but in my Steph PT I fooled around with Ellie (almost fucked in the office, went to dinner with her) but then it suddenly stops when I chose to see Steph instead of Ellie at one time
Again, I don't think I'd classify having only two women at the same time as a "harem", but I won't try to split hairs here. I will say that just because you can get scenes with two different LIs at the same time doesn't really mean they're OK with it. You're not really on the "Vanessa route" if you're also pursuing Ellie. You're on a multi-girl route, one that may or may not be possible.

I could be wrong, and you might be able to be with both Vanessa and Ellie; but you just as likely could destroy both relationships and end up with nothing. I'm not telling you how to play, ofc. I'm just stating that I don't see how Vanessa would be fine with Ellie being the MC's lover in addition to her, and I'd expect her to be pissed when she finds out and probably dump the MC. But maybe she'll surprise me.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Again, I don't think I'd classify having only two women at the same time as a "harem", but I won't try to split hairs here. I will say that just because you can get scenes with two different LIs at the same time doesn't really mean they're OK with it. You're not really on the "Vanessa route" if you're also pursuing Ellie. You're on a multi-girl route, one that may or may not be possible.

I could be wrong, and you might be able to be with both Vanessa and Ellie; but you just as likely could destroy both relationships and end up with nothing. I'm not telling you how to play, ofc. I'm just stating that I don't see how Vanessa would be fine with Ellie being the MC's lover in addition to her, and I'd expect her to be pissed when she finds out and probably dump the MC. But maybe she'll surprise me.
You quoted me but I didn't talk about a harem. Precisely when it's not a harem it's fun juggling with 2 relationships, there is tension on "will they discover it ? how can I save both or just one ?"

4.60 star(s) 138 Votes