Blob

May 7, 2017
You actually can't. Once you go on a date with Ellie you are off the Stephanie path.
Yeah this is actually handled very badly in the game. Because I was dating Stephanie and suddenly I'm not on her route anymore, without any kind of warning and without me even realizing that I'm not on her route anymore.
It's really dumb.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Guys, I need your help. I asked Kylie's pub crew for help and now I am not sure who should investigate whom..
Can you recommend me the best choices of suspects and who should investigate each of them?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Guys, I need your help. I asked Kylie's pub crew for help and now I am not sure who should investigate whom..
Can you recommend me the best choices of suspects and who should investigate each of them?
There's an official walkthrough on the front page to help. But in short, send Connie or Kylie after Frank. The others don't really matter as Frank is the right target.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
what the different between ver 12s n 12e? i really need mod put some note on both ver if their have any different :Kappa:

saadniazi

Feb 20, 2019
May i just say, this has become one of the top 10 AVN's for me. And Stephanie's bimbo path is one of the best if not the best depraved path I have played. Bless you White Phantom. Please add more Stephanie content or more depraved options for other girls as well.

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
Am I the only one who feels a bit sad for Jenna? I mean, her being too clingy seems to be one of the main reasons the MC ditched her, when she wanted more commitment from him after THREE YEARS. And I'd be fine with that, if it wasn't because, as it usually happens in these adult games, relationships develop quite fast and, within a few days, some LI are already telling they love the MC (and him willing to do so as well), or even living together with him. What happened to the MC being a lone wolf?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chrisdarock19

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
May i just say, this has become one of the top 10 AVN's for me. And Stephanie's bimbo path is one of the best if not the best depraved path I have played. Bless you White Phantom. Please add more Stephanie content or more depraved options for other girls as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 27, 2021
Usually I love kinky paths, but in this game Steph is the LI I prefer less.
I play her path too, but I'm a little bit more interested in Vanessa's path and much more in Ellie's path (maybe one of my favourite LIs in all games I played).
And I say again, what a pity there's not a Lydia path, in my opinion she would be a GREAT LI.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
im a bit puzzled... im at my 4th playthrough, and every time i inserted the chloe password on whistle and i get the message that its accepted but i dont get access do anything, no new pictures or any new account for chloe???

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
im a bit puzzled... im at my 4th playthrough, and every time i inserted the chloe password on whistle and i get the message that its accepted but i dont get access do anything, no new pictures or any new account for chloe???
Unfortunately Chloe's thing is not working at the moment. The code and system is being completely overhauled for v.0.13 and will be replaced with entirely new code then which will work.

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes