Aug 9, 2018
Yes that is kinda a bummer , a mistake in my opinion of writing. The dev made steph having an abused relationship from which mc can save her . And yet if you want scenes with her you must embrace some kind of fetishes and abuse her yourself and also lower her body image opinion and basically push her to enhance herself.
I like steph she is kinky and would go as far as mc's kinkiness pushes her, but she is a far cry from a real love interest like Ellie and Vanessa have potential to be if given enough scenes (looking at ellie here, she is the only virgin here and is pushed aside, and as this forum tought us , people here prefer to go alpha on virgin ass and remodel them to suit their D )
Sorry, I deleted my comment because I realized the last couple pages were all complaining about what I was asking and didn't want to spam...

...But yeah, the more I think about it the more annoyed I get. One of the reasons the Steph romance is so unique in this whole website is that you can have a genuinely wholesome romantic relationship, PLUS lots of kinky depraved sex, but plastic surgery is WAY beyond kinky, that's a huge, huge change for so many reasons I won't bother rehashing. The anal choice being "forced" is one thing, because it's not like she or you irrevocably change whether you stick it in her butt or not.

I found a comment from WhitePhantom that said that "if bimbo Steph has 2 scenes, kinky non-bimbo Steph will have 2 scenes, and vanilla Steph will have 1 scene," so far that obviously isn't the case, but I'm hoping the message at the end of this update about it being released a little early means that those scenes just haven't been put in yet. Fingers crossed until next week, I suppose.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Sorry, I deleted my comment because I realized the last couple pages were all complaining about what I was asking and didn't want to spam...

...But yeah, the more I think about it the more annoyed I get. One of the reasons the Steph romance is so unique in this whole website is that you can have a genuinely wholesome romantic relationship, PLUS lots of kinky depraved sex, but plastic surgery is WAY beyond kinky, that's a huge, huge change for so many reasons I won't bother rehashing. The anal choice being "forced" is one thing, because it's not like her and your lives irrevocably change whether you stick it in her butt or not.

I found a comment from WhitePhantom that said that "if bimbo Steph has 2 scenes, kinky non-bimbo Steph will have 2 scenes, and vanilla Steph will have 1 scene," so far that obviously isn't the case, but I'm hoping the message at the end of this update about it being released a little early means that those scenes just haven't been put in yet. Fingers crossed until next week, I suppose.
Yeah but you see what the devs is doing? its exactly SoM all over again , branching even further the story , now he needs to render twice as much scenes for steph... unneeded scenes instead of focusing on the others or in generally the main story. Than someone will come and say again they prefer 1000 renders per month , but it is about quallity not quantity , rendering steph twice is not needed.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
I can agree with your comment overall: the number of girls that are virgins in these games is ridiculous, and regularly even ones that seem outright slutty miraculously turn out to be virgins, having saved themselves for the MC (or rather, for an insecure player). But in this particular case with Ellie I didn't think it was surprising or far-fetched at all. Now if her friend Tanya had turned out to be a virgin...
Don't kinkshame, m8. But seriously, NTR/non-NTR is a like any other fetish and everyone has their own preferences. In the end it's just a game so you don't need to think too hard and associate it with the real world like this.

Edit: EZ8lt didn't get it lol

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: EZ8lt and Xypher

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Tbh my biggest issue about this game is the detective-micromanagement stuff. I just don't wanna think about it; feels like working and i ain't trying to work when i'm playing an adult game. This update had none of that and i can't help to feel that was so much more enjoyable.
Steph path was short but heh that's fine. Ellie path was ok. Vanessa path was fucking amazing though.
Not sure if i missed anything paths in this update; feel free to let me know by the way.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Tbh my biggest issue about this game is the detective-micromanagement stuff. I just don't wanna think about it; feels like working and i ain't trying to work when i'm playing an adult game. This update had none of that and i can't help to feel that was so much more enjoyable.
I agree. At first I thought I was going to like doing the detective stuff, but you are kind of forced to read everything, including all the stuff on the "www". I tried skipping it, but then I didn't want to be the loser who didn't pick the right informant. :)

Reactions: JeremyCole300

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Ok so, just to be sure, but the "kinder MC" Steph path is quite short this patch, right ?

Last edited:

Blernblern

Nov 19, 2018
I had a savegame at the nurse and the update was maybe 5 minutes of playing. Looks like I've managed to skip all the content in the game. :LOL:

grohotor

May 15, 2020
i went from disliking using the computer to complete hatred. seriously anything related to the computer is just the worst. Its boring and its making replayability a nightmare.

This whole 3 teams to choose from was a big mistake and it will either make development of this game a nightmare or the dev will just give up on trying anything interesting regarding this whole aspect and will just write pointless filler.
Why the hell am i picking a team of 4 and excluding people that might be useful ? it should have been only 1 team, made out of the more interesting characters.

Picking who goes after what suspect is the most boring stuff in the world and is confusing as hell. Why not have a scene with characters, where the whole team gathers, they discuss the suspects and who to goes after them ? maybe there is a disagreement and you have to make a choice, 1 CHOICE, a choice that you actually understand what it means.

The dev is making a mountain of work for himself on stuff that none cares about about like news articles and tv shows. I'm not saying that the dev needs to add more sex scenes. im saying that he should spend more time on stuff that is more interesting, where stuff happens and characters interact.

I don't want to spend time on the computer reading about a character that is reading news article, watching tv or going through someones social media, c'mon man.

Last edited:

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
i went from disliking using the computer to complete hatred. seriously anything related to the computer is just the worst. Its boring and its making replayability a nightmare.

This whole 3 teams to choose from was a big mistake and it will either make development of this game a nightmare or the dev will just give up on trying anything interesting regarding this whole aspect and will just write pointless filler.
Why the hell am i picking a team of 4 and excluding people that might be useful ? it should have been only 1 team, made out of the more interesting characters.

Picking who goes after what suspect is the most boring stuff in the world and is confusing as hell. Why not have a scene with characters, where the whole team gathers, they discuss the suspects and who to goes after them ? maybe there is a disagreement and you have to make a choice, 1 CHOICE, a choice that you actually understand what it means.

The dev is making a mountain of work for himself on stuff that none cares about about like news articles and tv shows. I'm not saying that the dev needs to add more sex scenes. im saying that he should spend more time on stuff that is more interesting, where stuff happens and characters interact.

I don't want to spend time on the computer reading about a character that is reading news article, watching tv or going through someones social media, c'mon man.
Well i cant argue of that , still the coputer stuff and teams are easy to add not so time consuming , but steph bimbi and non bimbo path literally is a waste of renders. Renders which should have been used better on ellie event… i mean when extra stuff takes the renders from sex stuff than that is a sign the dev has gone off the raills.

Reactions: dimale7582

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
Well i cant argue of that , still the coputer stuff and teams are easy to add not so time consuming , but steph bimbi and non bimbo path literally is a waste of renders. Renders which should have been used better on ellie event… i mean when extra stuff takes the renders from sex stuff than that is a sign the dev has gone off the raills.
Its all about preference, Steph is my main route and i love the amount of content she's getting because theres not a lot of games that do the D/s stuff and do it half well where as if i wanted to go with an innocent virgin tease route I'd go play literally any other game on the site.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Its all about preference, Steph is my main route and i love the amount of content she's getting because theres not a lot of games that do the D/s stuff and do it half well where as if i wanted to go with an innocent virgin tease route I'd go play literally any other game on the site.
i like steph too but i hate the branching. Now wehave 2 paths that will be more or less the just with mino enhancements. Instead of 2 and 2 scenes better make 4

4.60 star(s) 139 Votes