majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
I've gone back through and changed this to True on the paths when Ellie, Vanessa and Steph become your girlfriend properly in v.0.13.7, thanks again for pointing this out. (y)
I think it should be True depending on what you tell the nurse (gf or not), not on reality. That's the vibes I got from the dialogue anyway. But you're the boss ;)

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Defending Lydia Collier [v0.13.7 BugFix] [White Phantom Games] [OS@7.19GB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 7.19GB
Repack size: 1.10GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / / / (Thanks for mirror links (y))
MacOS (CoreFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create Windows/Linux/MacOS build yourself with my repack.)

Repack Update Only from v0.12.2 to v0.13.7 (3.4GB > 428MB) = /
Notice: I've tested this on my repack v0.13.6 and it works. My previous repacks can be found here.

BugFix v0.13.7 (334KB) = Get it below in attachments, for more info go here.

Official Guide v0.13.7 = below in attachments.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)

Last edited:

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
why am i stuck in a loop at the start on the computer ? .. tells me to do the work files .. i go there says completed ... i click litterally everywere .. exit it .. tells me to compelete work files WTF ???

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
why am i stuck in a loop at the start on the computer ? .. tells me to do the work files .. i go there says completed ... i click litterally everywere .. exit it .. tells me to compelete work files WTF ???
Did you use any mods to complete one of the works?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Most of the main love interests are mutually exclusive, but two of them are currently willing to be a third wheel or side piece (Lydia and Jenna, respectively). Whether the MC's main partner will allow that remains to be seen.

Within the main paths, there are some scenarios with several partners: A dark path with Ellie, seducing/dominating her adult sisters and mother at the mother's instigation, and a path where Vanessa dominates and humiliates one of her daughter's friends by fucking the MC in front of her. A path involving Vanessa's daughter is likely, but not currently in the game.

Apart from the ones mentioned, Steph on her "bimbo" path has the most traditional kinky content: BDSM, watersports, etc. All of it optional.
I'm pretty sure I saw a scene with Vanessa and her daughter. So a path of some sorts is already in the game.

Guru1987

Feb 13, 2018
After receiving a photo via email, which you don't see that it gives me an error, the game starts again from the beginning of my rescue, in loop

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
How? Since when?
when she comes in after Samantha gets naked in front of you back up Ellie so Sam gets spanked then when you're downstairs with her theres the option to either tell her to back off Sam or change the bulb in the oven, tell her to back off Sam then spank her and keep on getting rough with her.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
v. 0.13 was story complete a few versions ago, the past few updates have been about adding gallery/website overhaul/achievements and other fluff (in addition to those 30 renders).
Can I ask how far is this game from over?

I'm yet to start this game proper, but from what i've seen it seems pretty active compared to the basic VNs with the whole reading the news on the internet and sending teams and stuffs

I'd rather not start the game if it's not at least halfway done.

Also, how long is the development cycle per update? 1x-2x a year like BaDIK or quicker?

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Can I ask how far is this game from over?

I'm yet to start this game proper, but from what i've seen it seems pretty active compared to the basic VNs with the whole reading the news on the internet and sending teams and stuffs

I'd rather not start the game if it's not at least halfway done.

Also, how long is the development cycle per update? 1x-2x a year like BaDIK or quicker?
It is three major updates away from completion. Each update is a Day in the Game, and there are 13/16 completed so far. Usually updates are about every 2 months, but this update took considerably longer as it was considerable bigger (took six months but contained over 5350 renders), future updates will be smaller than this (but still around the 2k mark) and back to the 2-3 month period. I hope to have the game concluded by around about the end of the year/beginning of 2023.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
It is three major updates away from completion. Each update is a Day in the Game, and there are 13/16 completed so far. Usually updates are about every 2 months, but this update took considerably longer as it was considerable bigger (took six months but contained over 5350 renders), future updates will be smaller than this (but still around the 2k mark) and back to the 2-3 month period. I hope to have the game concluded by around about the end of the year/beginning of 2023.
I haven't play it much but from a glance, this looks like a very interesting game. And props for having a crypto payment as an option. That suits me nicely!

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Thats a dream sequence
I'm, pretty sure it's not. Or I've been sleeping? It a scene you get after a while when you're on the Vanessa path and get caught by her daughter.
There's a bit off a fall out and Vanessa ask you to talk to her daughter. The "talk" however turn out a bit different. ;)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 146 Votes