Lust Man Standing

Jan 8, 2022
Unfortunately I lost the password of my old account, but I come back with new name to follow my favourite game's update.
TeamElllie before all (and obviously all sisters included!!), even if Vanessa Path is really nice and Lydia is a marvellous character.
Only thing that worries me is that, if I've understood well, there are still only three days left. It's not easy to close in three days the main story.

Reactions: Thermophob

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Unfortunately I lost the password of my old account, but I come back with new name to follow my favourite game's update.
TeamElllie before all (and obviously all sisters included!!), even if Vanessa Path is really nice and Lydia is a marvellous character.
Only thing that worries me is that, if I've understood well, there are still only three days left. It's not easy to close in three days the main story.
You will be pleased to know there will be a route with both Ellie and Lydia being in a poly relationship with the MC.

Reactions: Thermophob

Lust Man Standing

Jan 8, 2022
You will be pleased to know there will be a route with both Ellie and Lydia being in a poly relationship with the MC.
Yes, dev told after last update. I can't deny my major hype is for that route.
Even if I'm really intrigued by the "Princess route".
Well, lastly I have to say that I really love Slutty Ellie, but the Earlier Ellie, with just a bit of make up and much brain, was REALLY intriguing. I wish I had an assistant like her, but I guess that they exist just in AVNs or in the movies.
And obviously and unfortunately, in our job in real life there aren't yet clients like Lydia.

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
can we get it on gofile or something? anonfiles wants 5 hours to DL because it runs at a snails pace and the torrent isn't even DLing.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Anon took me like 20mins.. not fast by any stretch but no 5 hours, not close..
mine is at 50 minutes so not too bad, but can confirm anon will alot of the time require like 7 hours for any game over 1 gb.

for reference gofile would take like 10 minutes(assuming it worked i swear its overloaded 7/8 times)

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
DefendingLydiaCollier-0.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
not cool, dude

4.60 star(s) 145 Votes