| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
How do you guys juggle the multiple path saves? What I'm doing is doing one path and then transferring the saves to another folder when I want to do another path but it's kinda annoying. Is there an easier way to manage the multiple path saves?
I pretty much do same as Samulyil Haidy But my method is somewhat different.
I save on Page 1 on every major choice and when I get a major branching choice related to different characters I do a save on current + Page 22. Reason for that is I save on every major choice so I pretty much cover saves till Page 4. I do this also So I remember that My first save between Page 1 to Page 21 will be of Steph, than my second page saves stretch from Page 22 to 33 for different character, than from 44 to 55, than my saves stretch in 11 slots at a same time which I use to save only MAJOR CHOICES OF THE CHARACTER OF WHICH THESE SAVE SLOTS BELONG TO.

I use this for every game I play and I never forget which character's these saves are and switching from branches is quit easy.
There are more than 69 save pages at least. Why not use them.:D

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I used to do that but you're gonna make more saves with each update and then you're gonna have to use up more pages for each path and then have to move the saves from each page which ends up being more annoying.
Increase save slots associated for each character branching than.
15 or 18 or 22 saves for each character are enough. I never ran out of them.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Defending Lydia Collier [v0.15.6] [White Phantom Games]

NOTE: Now with bugfix

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

NOTE 2: Mac users you may have to use this.

And finally NOTE 3: here is the BUGFIX only compressed, delete v17.rpa and replace it with the bugfix version. This is only for the compressed version only, or you can grab the full compressed download with the bugfix applied already...

BUGFIX compressed only:

-

Last edited:

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
You know, I completely abandoned this game quite a few releases ago already, because I didn't enjoy the story and how it was developing anymore, but I still respect that the releases keep on coming.

Personally I'd have preferred Shadows over Manston continue instead, as the story in this one took too many wrong turns to my taste.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
just a note, mac version does not start up due to a script error, thanks
Scripts are not touched during compression. Unless it's a bad upload, I will upload it again and see.

Please read the note about "Mac" to.

Last edited:

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
For the first time I played this 2 years a go, until now I haven't played it again;)

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes