Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Is the recent update on this only for Bimbo steph just curious as I perfer normal steph over Bimbo haven't gotten around to playing it yet might not for a little bit.
Yeah.. bimbo steph always gets way more stuff to regular steph. Regular steph also seems to have completely forgotten that you already did stuff like BDSM with her like right after getting together, before surgery was even an option and she just turns inexplicably boring and none of it ever comes up again for no particular reason. Big sad since she's by far the most attractive character... the kinky stuff with her (80% of her sexual content) gets locked behind making her ugly.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah.. bimbo steph always gets way more stuff to regular steph. Regular steph also seems to have completely forgotten that you already did stuff like BDSM with her like right after getting together, before surgery was even an option and she just turns inexplicably boring and none of it ever comes up again for no particular reason. Big sad since she's by far the most attractive character... the kinky stuff with her (80% of her sexual content) gets locked behind making her ugly.
I kind forgot about that with regular steph . I just like how normal steph feels like a normal girlfriend doing wholesome stuff when she isnt at work

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Can somebody give me a save for the new bimbo Steph stuff? My playthrough of hers doesn't have anything new.

depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023
im sorry but this update was trash. bimbo steph deserves better than be another fuckhole. and even if she where just a fuckhole she is mc fuckhole. this entire lydia-steph path is trash

also pretty weird that the dev asks if we wanna see scat but not if we are okey with steph getting touched OR FUCKING FUCKED by another character. i wish devs dropped the fucking lesbians are hawt trope

this game jumped the fucking shark. hope the "see young steph being a whore in the ex tapes" idea was dropped. that would be straight cuck shit

im dropping this shit

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
im sorry but this update was trash. bimbo steph deserves better than be another fuckhole. and even if she where just a fuckhole she is mc fuckhole. this entire lydia-steph path is trash

also pretty weird that the dev asks if we wanna see scat but not if we are okey with steph getting touched by another character. i wish devs dropped the fucking lesbians are hawt trope

this game jumped the fucking shark. hope the "see young steph being a whore in the ex tapes" idea was dropped. that would be straight cuck shit
haha I was gonna wait for the next update to play but now you got me curious probably wont be something I care about but curious all the same

Edit : yeah wasnt that big of a deal for me since you can say no to lydia for the stuff you dont like ( like her using the strapon or watersports) other than her being chained up. decent update for bimbo steph for me but I dont liek bimbo steph much compared to normal.

Last edited:
Reactions: KiraJames
Aug 9, 2018
I dropped this game at the Bimbo/Regular Steph choice because I'm only interested in the solo Steph love path and figured I should give the game some time to balance out content between them.

I think that was v 10.0 or so and now it's version 15.8, so I'm checking in-

Is there a lot of content for Solo Steph yet, is that basically an abandoned path, is it worth playing? It seems from the recent comments that I should give up hope. I dont really care if the two paths are equivalent in amount of content, just wondering if it's worth playing for its own sake.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mars_ixv
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes