Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Defending Lydia Collier [v0.15.9] [White Phantom Games] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,78 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,78 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
This game needs some kind of save management tool, with all its branching paths.

Edit: just tried my jenna+naomi branch and it didnt have any new scenes. Is update only for vanilla jenna path?
The changelog says there is only this.

-An entirely new day with Jenna, with two different branching paths based on Player choices!

-Excluding any bug fixes if required, the next update will be Ellie and Lydia's evening together which will be released in April!

Reactions: Zod666

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
This game needs some kind of save management tool, with all its branching paths.

Edit: just tried my jenna+naomi branch and it didnt have any new scenes. Is update only for vanilla jenna path?
game seems to be bugged if you are on Jena&Naomi path - if you are not, MC return from work to Lydia house instead home, and you have content with Jenna & Lydia.
edit: solo route also have exclusive to this path content/sex scene

Last edited:
Reactions: Vibesy and Zod666

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
If still needed here a quick made Mod with some more game settings and also named saves option
(info: should be compatible to the WT/cheat Mod)

===============================
April 14+15, 2024
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.16
===============================

Download Settings Mod v0.16 (<1MB)
(extract and put the files into the .../game folder)
-

If needed here an unlocked replay gallery (<1MB)
(extract and put the files into the .../game folder)

Download Android port from the game compressed v0.16
with my Settings Mod + IAmAB WT/cheat Mod (~1.4GB)
-

DLC_01.jpg DLC_02.jpg DLC_03a.jpg

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I appreciate that it takes time to fulfill every path, especially in a game like this that has technically 7 paths. You have to provide time to all of them and I get that. But the stall in the story is getting hard to take. Plus, especially, the consequences of how you've handled some of the LI's paths.

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
hell im still stuck on the island where you take Vanessa's daughter to hotel room on her honeymoon to basically bang her if you want and leave next day to leave to go home and are stuck their been stuck on that for 2 to 3 updates now with what looks like quite awhile still to go and i am romancing if you want to call it that Lydia but not none of that bi/lesbian/threesome stuff though either way im SOL (shit outta Luck) on this one have to wait like 5 to 8 updates before i get back on track i guess to where i am currently

4.60 star(s) 139 Votes