keterboy

Jul 2, 2021
Sorry,
I would like to download your game, but I can't wait for 5 hours to load. Mega is limited for me, up to 4GB. Google Drive would run to me because I have an account. Do you also offer, unfortunately not with PC.
Too bad.
Kind regards
maybe wait for compressed?

Unpaleutable

Feb 24, 2018
Hey people, are you running into a glitch where when you click on "Today's Activities" email it takes you to the one before? Resulting in a never ending loop?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
White Phatom could talk to his patrons and when he release a new update and ask to the guys not leak the game for a couple of days at least. Bright Lord's dev did this and his patrons respected his request and the game was leaked just one week after the release.

INFERNO!@#$

Nov 2, 2018
I made a gallery unlocker by altering AB's mod and the unlocker someone named JohnSombre uploaded here(this is the first time I did something like this but somehow I got all the scenes unlocked).........not sure if I should post it here.....I could post if the people in charge(if there are any) give it the OK...I just don't wanna get banned or something for being stupid

Reactions: Stemmyz

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Sorry,
I would like to download your game, but I can't wait for 5 hours to load. Mega is limited for me, up to 4GB. Google Drive would run to me because I have an account. Do you also offer, unfortunately not with PC.
Too bad.
Kind regards
Hi , ever heard of Mega Link Downloader?
With that u can resume any megalink download when 4,5gb is reached.
Next day or so.
works like a charm.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Cool word and very prevalent in today's world.
It's not what they're telling you but what they aren't. :WeSmart:
Honestly i don't know if it was the right quote. I wen't by memory from the italian version which was a bit too liberal with translation here and there. Was it the word Kenobi used?

EDIT: Ok, o checked. It was "Before the dark times, before the Empire". The italian version used quite specifically the word obscurantism, which imply a deliberate effort to keep the general culture in the darkness.

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
Everytime I see an update to this game drop without the complete tag right next to the title, I weep. For I know that means Shadows over Manston continues to be on hold. Such a tragedy.

Reactions: shoker86 and lnppo

Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
Until now im enjoying it, interesting game, and one of the taxi drivers is Gordon Ramsay and the MC of BADIK is one of the rugby pals, awesome!

• Haha
Reactions: Kovir123
4.60 star(s) 146 Votes