Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Potentially but I doubt it. The Python Code is still Python 2, I'm still using primarily jpgs and nearly all my animations are provided as videos, not image sequences, so they just play as videos and won't change at all.

Removing a link will lose your ownership of the thread, and uploaders can still update it and they will as soon as people share it, so it wouldn't resolve anything really. I'd own the thread, somebody would share it, uploaders would still update it regardless.

I know its going to end up here eventually, its a game with no DRM after all, but within 24 hours just really stings.
Also, I read about new sound could anyone tell me does this me we have sex sound effects now?

BenF

Oct 17, 2022
Definitely love this game, especially Helena's family (Dark path). Hopefully we can OWN emma (hate the fact that she has boyfriend)

• Red Heart
Reactions: WhitePhantom

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
[VN] [Ren'Py] Defending Lydia Collier [v0.14] [White Phantom Games] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 8.14GB
Repack size: 975MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / WorkUpload / PixelDrain / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)
I'm actually curious why the file name is in Leet speak.

• Haha
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How very much perceptive of our gamers:
Will be a v.0.14.1 released very shortly that fixes all the reported bugs (primarily typos), a problem with boys mission selection, that gallery bug, a problem with Steph's gallery not turning to black and white when deselected, and a note about the game ending here when it doesn't.
a new version was released that is 0.14.1. i think its to fix bugs.
WhitePhantom , thanks a bunch for these lovely ladies.

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Only played the Steph storylines to far in the new update but based on them, excited to see what the others have. Dark Ellie especially. Nice, beefy update overall.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
For the last one - you need to ask for a threesome on her path.
The other one is bugged and doesnt appear (confirmed by dev) i think its the morning scene
How to even be on Jenna's path? rejecting everyone before Jenna came back?

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Actually, you can have her as sidechick with Ellie and Stephanie. I don't remember was it possible on Vanessa Path. Look at walkthrough. It covers most of scenes with her.
I think the last time I played it I actually used walkthrough and yet I still missed the last three of Jenna's scenes.

I think the last scene I got was when Jenna's mom came to her place or something? Or the MC heard her mother doing something (jilling off or smthn). Oh well.

4.60 star(s) 145 Votes