WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
im sorry but this update was trash. bimbo steph deserves better than be another fuckhole. and even if she where just a fuckhole she is mc fuckhole. this entire lydia-steph path is trash

also pretty weird that the dev asks if we wanna see scat but not if we are okey with steph getting touched OR FUCKING FUCKED by another character. i wish devs dropped the fucking lesbians are hawt trope

this game jumped the fucking shark. hope the "see young steph being a whore in the ex tapes" idea was dropped. that would be straight cuck shit

im dropping this shit
So you chose to enter the Lydia + Bimbo path, then gets angry when they have sex? I think the problem isn't the game, but you...

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
Yeah.. bimbo steph always gets way more stuff to regular steph. Regular steph also seems to have completely forgotten that you already did stuff like BDSM with her like right after getting together, before surgery was even an option and she just turns inexplicably boring and none of it ever comes up again for no particular reason. Big sad since she's by far the most attractive character... the kinky stuff with her (80% of her sexual content) gets locked behind making her ugly.
Bimbo steph looks like a fucking caricature, Bimbo's are just gross in general.
ezgif-1-7164b3e57d.jpg
oh look its Lydia on the right.

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
I don't understand last I played was v0.15 and now it's already v0.15.8 my game still at end without something new? It always end at when Stephanie ask MC to wake her up at 6 cause she start her shift at 7 part.

Reactions: Pinsel

Zatanna2

Jun 14, 2018
I don't understand last I played was v0.15 and now it's already v0.15.8 my game still at end without something new? It always end at when Stephanie ask MC to wake her up at 6 cause she start her shift at 7 part.
That is regular steph love path i think dont know when the update come

• Sad
Reactions: Pinsel

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
im sorry but this update was trash. bimbo steph deserves better than be another fuckhole. and even if she where just a fuckhole she is mc fuckhole. this entire lydia-steph path is trash

also pretty weird that the dev asks if we wanna see scat but not if we are okey with steph getting touched OR FUCKING FUCKED by another character. i wish devs dropped the fucking lesbians are hawt trope

this game jumped the fucking shark. hope the "see young steph being a whore in the ex tapes" idea was dropped. that would be straight cuck shit

im dropping this shit
Bye! I doubt we'll miss your constructive feedback in this thread.
Plenty of vanilla games out there for you to enjoy.

Reactions: tr12345 and Demnor

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
I seem to forget this everytime an update comes out :rolleyes: -
but I played 15.7 with the Mod (and happy to wait for the mod update)
What I don't get, is I DLd 15.8 (the whole thing) put it in a clean folder, (it says 15.8 on startup)
started a new game from scratch (did 3 speedruns Steph, Lydia, Steph&Lydia)
-All 3 stop where the paths previously finished (no new content).

With how I've installed the new update, it should have no connection to the mod & nothing preventing the new content?

Could someone tell me where I've stuffed up or maybe post a save at the start of the new content?

Reactions: The Joker's Lair

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I seem to forget this everytime an update comes out :rolleyes: -
but I played 15.7 with the Mod (and happy to wait for the mod update)
What I don't get, is I DLd 15.8 (the whole thing) put it in a clean folder, (it says 15.8 on startup)
started a new game from scratch (did 3 speedruns Steph, Lydia, Steph&Lydia)
-All 3 stop where the paths previously finished (no new content).

With how I've installed the new update, it should have no connection to the mod & nothing preventing the new content?

Could someone tell me where I've stuffed up or maybe post a save at the start of the new content?
Not each path is updated every time. Steph love has not had an update yet. There's so many paths involved, so you either wait for that path to be updated or you wait 6 months and he does them all in one update. Pick your poison. Just be patient.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Not each path is updated every time. Steph love has not had an update yet. There's so many paths involved, so you either wait for that path to be updated or you wait 6 months and he does them all in one update. Pick your poison. Just be patient.
Normal Steph is a minor path, made for those who didn't want to have Steph turn into a Bimbo, but it will not have the same amount of the content as the other main paths (Like Bimbo or Dark Path)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Normal Steph is a minor path, made for those who didn't want to have Steph turn into a Bimbo, but it will not have the same amount of the content as the other main paths (Like Bimbo or Dark Path)
Did anything I mentioned have anything to do with what you're trying to correct me on? *sighs*

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes