DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Hey everyone, did the dev say when he will add the achievements on Steam version? Thanks in advance.

Jan 10, 2022
Normal Steph is a minor path, made for those who didn't want to have Steph turn into a Bimbo, but it will not have the same amount of the content as the other main paths (Like Bimbo or Dark Path)
there will be no "minor" path, don't know where you got that from but definitely not from the dev! imagine there are people that are "normal" and aren't interested in watersport,scat,lesbians etc. to say that those would get less content is just wrong. last time i wrote with the dev he said EVERY path will get the same amount of content. also applies to ellies normal compared to her dark path

Last edited:

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Not each path is updated every time. Steph love has not had an update yet. There's so many paths involved, so you either wait for that path to be updated or you wait 6 months and he does them all in one update. Pick your poison. Just be patient.
Thanks, but I meant that I tried 3 speedruns with the paths I thought had been updated this time. And still didn't get any new content - it just cuts off where it did last time.
I was just wondering why I couldn't start one from scratch?
Which paths exactly have been updated?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Thanks, but I meant that I tried 3 speedruns with the paths I thought had been updated this time. And still didn't get any new content - it just cuts off where it did last time.
I was just wondering why I couldn't start one from scratch?
Which paths exactly have been updated?
Changelog in the OP tells you exactly what/who has had an update. I'm a couple behind personally so can't tell you exactly what content there is in the last 2 updates.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
there will be no "minor" path, don't know where you got that from but definitely not from the dev! imagine there are people that are "normal" and aren't interested in watersport,scat,lesbians etc. to say that those would get less content is just wrong. last time i wrote with the dev he said EVERY path will get the same amount of content. also applies to ellies normal compared to her dark path

Actually, he said opposite of what you claim:

I think you're all slightly over-reacting.

If Bimbo Steph gets 2 scenes and Non-Bimbo Kinky Steph gets 2 scenes, Vanilla Steph will still get at least one scene.

She's not going to be getting zero new content, she is just going to be getting less new content, and that's how it has been throughout the entire game up to this point, with scenes letting you do something like choking her (and getting more renders and therefore more content), or not and just seeing the shorter scene. So it isn't like you've been playing the game for ages and just suddenly seen a change in direction, it is exactly how it has been going for the entire game so far.

Only Slutty Ellie got any new scenes in v.0.10, Innocent Ellie didn't get any, Vanessa only got a scene if you chose the Police path or she didn't get any, and only Kinky Steph got a scene if you took her to rescue Lydia, so it isn't like only vanilla Steph got left out. You've still already got more scenes with vanilla Steph than you do with Ellie and Vanessa in the entire game as it is.

You just need to accept that when you have multiple branching paths, your path might not be the one that gets the most content, and if you're going to abandon her as a lost cause before their first weekend living together which I've said will be focused on LIs rather than story, just because the bimbo/kinky route is going to get more content, then well, your loss.

Jan 10, 2022
Actually, he said opposite of what you claim:
from when was that post? bc it's been some time since I was on his server, if he changed his mind i would be pretty pissed if i were a vanilla player. my fav path is "dark ellie without lydia" so it does not effect me much, still would be pretty unfair. the post seems to be much older as it was about version 0.10

Last edited:

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
from when was that post? bc it's quite some time since i last was on his server, if he changed his mind i would be pretty pissed if i were a vanilla player. my fav path is "dark ellie without lydia" so it does not effect me much, still would be pretty unfair.
It's pretty old, when he said about introducing Bimbo Steph, but nothing really changed from then. Bimbo Stephanie has more scenes than non-Bimbo, and both are kinky (she licks her own shit from MC, before and after operation, takes hard spankings etc...). Similar goes for Ellie, on Sunday night you can have one scene for solo route, but two in Lydia's flat (one already in game, other with few variations in next release).
This is kinky game, same as his previous. I mean, you can avoid all the kinky stuff, but it's bigger chunk of game's content.

Jan 10, 2022
It's pretty old, when he said about introducing Bimbo Steph, but nothing really changed from then. Bimbo Stephanie has more scenes than non-Bimbo, and both are kinky (she licks her own shit from MC, before and after operation, takes hard spankings etc...). Similar goes for Ellie, on Sunday night you can have one scene for solo route, but two in Lydia's flat (one already in game, other with few variations in next release).
This is kinky game, same as his previous. I mean, you can avoid all the kinky stuff, but it's bigger chunk of game's content.
yep, fair enough. the only thing I dislike a little is the poor and almost non-existent animations.. everything else i can't complain it's not without a reason one of my fav games.

Reactions: Thermophob
Jan 10, 2022
im sorry but this update was trash. bimbo steph deserves better than be another fuckhole. and even if she where just a fuckhole she is mc fuckhole. this entire lydia-steph path is trash

also pretty weird that the dev asks if we wanna see scat but not if we are okey with steph getting touched OR FUCKING FUCKED by another character. i wish devs dropped the fucking lesbians are hawt trope

this game jumped the fucking shark. hope the "see young steph being a whore in the ex tapes" idea was dropped. that would be straight cuck shit

im dropping this shit
Screenshot_4.jpg

i told him the same thing a couple weeks ago, i'm not a fan of every girl becoming bi-sexual and already gave my 2 cents on his idea of an Ellie+Lydia path. it gets really annoying, as if no one could get a boner if there weren't at least 2 women who were also attracted to each other.

Last edited:

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Normal Steph is a minor path, made for those who didn't want to have Steph turn into a Bimbo, but it will not have the same amount of the content as the other main paths (Like Bimbo or Dark Path)
I'm not correcting you, just giving some info for the people here that wants an update or more content for normal Steph.
Hey neo, long time no see.
from when was that post? bc it's been some time since I was on his server, if he changed his mind i would be pretty pissed if i were a vanilla player. my fav path is "dark ellie without lydia" so it does not effect me much, still would be pretty unfair. the post seems to be much older as it was about version 0.10
And I was there fighting with you for not Ellie solo scenes! We did get that in the end.
Feel free to come back, we miss you.
View attachment 3062930

i told him the same thing a couple weeks ago, i'm not a fan of every girl becoming bi-sexual and already gave my 2 cents on his idea of an Ellie+Lydia path. it gets really annoying, as if no one could get a boner if there weren't at least 2 women who were also attracted to each other.
Ellie was planned bi a long time ago l:
Screenshot_20231105_163354_Discord.jpg

Reactions: Demnor

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I mean if you only look at her lewd scenes yeah normal steph isnt wholesome but when you look at the whole picture she feels wholesome to me.
Yeah, normal steph is much more healthier than the bimbo path. Compare to bimbo path, the normal path steph is just a kinky girlfriend to MC.

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes