NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Is that on the bimbo route coz I'm playing love only?
Yes, it's on the route where you dominate her and are rough with her. If you make her call you Daddy, she'll surprise you in a schoolgirl outfit at some point and get so carried away in the roleplay that she lets you creampie her. And she instantly regrets it :D

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Yes, it's on the route where you dominate her and are rough with her. If you make her call you Daddy, she'll surprise you in a schoolgirl outfit at some point and get so carried away in the roleplay that she lets you creampie her. And she instantly regrets it :D
Don't have to dominate her or be rough with her to get that. Just when you get the options to choose things you want to do with her, pick the roleplay option (daddy daughter), and then you'll get that scene.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
how do you contact divine health after you finish their job, phone call button is grey
and is it important on clicking through the news everytime on the laptop? gets really annoying with several saves/routes

Last edited:

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
how do you contact divine health after you finish their job, phone call button is grey
I only did the other job first. When that one finished the woman just came into the office.
and is it important on clicking through the news everytime on the laptop? gets really annoying with several saves/routes
You don't need to view the news most of the time and when you do it will tell you.

Reactions: dacris69

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
The only important news you need to click are related to TITAN, everything else isn't needed.

Reactions: dacris69

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
What's with the Steph unfaithful bar in the cheat mod? Does she cheat on mc?
She doesn't. Because to what happened to her relationship with Marissa after she cheated on her, Steph is very anti-cheating now. So that unfaithful bar is her suspicion on the MC cheating on her.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Can I disable the laptop part?
Not really as it is connected to the story. Certain articles trigger scenes (like the TITAN ones, and searching for Yennifer, medical check up in your email, etc). Plus you need it to do the Divine Health contract (which leads to the Bimbo Steph path) and Helton contract. Along with the USB data and your Crew data (which is how you complete crew missions). If you're a betting person, all those sports articles basically tell you who will win, so it helps to read those (if you want).

Basically, the game kind of revolves around the laptop. No bypassing it.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Running into several errors.
1) the password when visiting the safehouse. I get "Ark" and it gets the error. If I click "ignore" I get back into the game but gets my ass kicked.
2) when the redhead with glasses (I forgot her name) comes in and asks for advice regarding her shipments. Again at the point where I'm supposed to give advice, error. Click ignore and it's apparently the wrong answer as she gets upset and goes off in a huff.
3) Near the end when I'm supposed to listen/read the info Ellie found. Error and I'm sending out a team member blind.

Also I entered "xprivchloexAW6". It says accepted and connected with Chloe but nothing happens....I'd there a sequence or time I need to follow?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Running into several errors.
1) the password when visiting the safehouse. I get "Ark" and it gets the error. If I click "ignore" I get back into the game but gets my ass kicked.
2) when the redhead with glasses (I forgot her name) comes in and asks for advice regarding her shipments. Again at the point where I'm supposed to give advice, error. Click ignore and it's apparently the wrong answer as she gets upset and goes off in a huff.
3) Near the end when I'm supposed to listen/read the info Ellie found. Error and I'm sending out a team member blind.

Also I entered "xprivchloexAW6". It says accepted and connected with Chloe but nothing happens....I'd there a sequence or time I need to follow?
Mod error. Either don't use it, or wait for them to fix it. Not an issue with the game itself.

Reactions: Mmushy
4.60 star(s) 146 Votes