tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Best thing about bimbo Steph path has been trip to clinic and all the build up from that. Talk about the surgery and see how she feels. Lots of games just have magic or skip the trip to the doctor part which is a big part of the process.

I also like that it is a choice so people who don’t want get an option. But also it is more exciting in a game to choose bimbo option if you are making the choice for the character yourself and not the game that chooses for you.

I hope we get more trips to that clinic for follow up visits on that path. Not everyone likes bimbo path, but in this game there are options for everyone and this would be good for people who like bimbo paths.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Long time without playing this so just to be sure, We can't be in more than one route, Right? Also who are the main Lis?

gyandev

Oct 10, 2020
all the kinky stuff is great, but i REALLY hope he stays away from menstrual stuff and just beating her up or something

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Long time without playing this so just to be sure, We can't be in more than one route, Right? Also who are the main Lis?
Yes, you can't. With one exception, you can be on Ellie and Vanessa's route at the same time, but I don't think it will last until the end.
The main heroines are Ellie, Stephanie, Vanessa and Jenna. Lydia will have a ending, but she isn't a main heroine.

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
Vanessa, Steph, Ellie are definitly main Lis. But developer told us this:
You'll still be forced onto one path (each girl has at least two paths of their own, so rather than making 8 paths like I am now, if I let them overlap we'll be talking 30+ paths which would be absolutely impossible to keep up with)
So, I'm not sure, who is the forth one. Lydia most likely, but there is also our old girlfriend, Jenna if I remember her name right.

The only other kink i can think of is Femdom, unless you are doing some genderbender type thing
I shure hope not. But think about Tiffany's bestie, who has a crush on Vanessa. So, maybe some ffm action.

okumo kawa

Mar 12, 2018
This game is awesome!!! I am frightened that it could end in the near future because there is still so much to do and to explore. Do have any information about further updates?

Reactions: Nice Guy Eddie
Jul 21, 2021
This game is awesome!!! I am frightened that it could end in the near future because there is still so much to do and to explore. Do have any information about further updates?
White Phantom has another game on hold with great potential already. Don’t worry too much!

okumo kawa

Mar 12, 2018
Oh no... That's like only three more scenes with Steph . From my point of view there is so much more what could be told in this outstanding game.

For example it would be nice to have the opportunity to fuck the side characters repeatedly. For example the pizza delivery girl. You could do it just for fun or to make Steph angry or put some pressure on her to do other things in return if you spare the delivery girl. Maybe Jenna would agree for a threesome with her. So many opportunities...

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes