WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I'm working on Scene 2 for Jenna and Scene 3 for Ellie's path at the moment basically done with Bimbo, every path except Lydia is getting at least two (she's only getting one but you'll see why), think Vanessa's path has 4 scenes planned and Ellie's path has 6 too, one of Ellie's scenes atm is longer than any of Steph's :cool:

I just started with Bimbo Steph and did it first :p

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I'm working on Scene 2 for Jenna and Scene 3 for Ellie's path at the moment basically done with Bimbo, every path except Lydia is getting at least two (she's only getting one but you'll see why), think Vanessa's path has 4 scenes planned and Ellie's path has 6 too, one of Ellie's scenes atm is longer than any of Steph's :cool:

I just started with Bimbo Steph and did it first :p
will the winner of the sister war and its outcome be clear in the next update? also is the Ellie's branch just innocent vs slutty or is it something new?

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
will the winner of the sister war and its outcome be clear in the next update? also is the Ellie's branch just innocent vs slutty or is it something new?
No, that's ongoing but it will affect what happens.

Something new, Ellie won't dress up and behave like she does at work when sluttified in front of her Mum (for now at least) but there is a second path that will open up alongside also a romantic one.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
This game is named after Lydia and she isn't one of the main girl.:rolleyes:
I guess it would not be right to start romancing a girl right away who has lost her husband recently, been accused for her husband's murder, finding out her husband used to use her little sister as his personal fucktoy and also who is in constant danger after her husband got missing.

Last edited:

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Sorry if this was already mentioned, but don't have time to read whole thread...

When you pay for the items at store for Stephanie, later in police station she talks to you like you haven't met before. That kinda put me out of immersion a bit :D

Have played a bit before, but not in many months. I know this game have really great craftmanship and for people unsure if they want to try I say - go for it! But I do recommend you actually read text and check news and stuff and try to immerse in the story, it's worth it!

Reactions: Strike-10

townie

Oct 3, 2017
I like this. Especially the vibe, sort of a combination of a bit of V for Vendetta, some 1984-light and A LOT of Floor 13 (excellent old game btw; rec. if you haven't played it and liked the "spy" stuff in this). It's a boon to have, for once, a writer writing what he knows (or is interested enough in to have investigated it properly) and getting so many details, however small, "right enough" to not break immersion, something that happens very often in games like this when, for instance, you have a Russian writer writing about, say, the USA and getting so many details wrong. Also impressive how the girls are interwoven into the plot so naturally and open/close different pathways (some not even plot-related) that an ordinary dev wouldn't have even bothered with, which make the game especially replayable.

If I had to complain about something, that'd be the start. Lawyer and office aren't exactly the most exciting of professions/settings and you usually want to put your best foot forward first. Unless I'm mistaken, I reckon the most obvious stand out from this game's setting is the existence of a paramilitary organization operating on police matters with limited oversight or accountability; if that's the case, a small scene at the start where the MC runs across some form of Titan operation (and perhaps is given a choice on how he views them, even if uninformed) would not only help distinguish the setting from your average "lawyer goes to work drafting NDAs" into more what the game is about and still be distant enough from when the plot picks up to have the reader think that it's all that the game is about. Sort of a not-so-subtle hint, kind of like Cyberpunk 2077 introduces the special police force on the way back from the tutorial mission (and then proceeds not to have them involved in the main plot at all). Again, assuming Titan are going to be big players in the plot/setting, as it seems like they are.

Other than that, the only issues I have are:
1) the letter Collier leaves in his car: wouldn't it be more prudent to leave it to the police? Or keep it to yourself? In any case, should you ever even consider handing it over to the one person who'd stand to gain the most from Collier's disappearance or Lydia's imprisonment? After all, the MC is supposed to be on Lydia's, not Eve's side. Seems like a bizarre choice. And Eve not having a more pronounced part in the plot is bizarre as well. I'd at least expect her to turn up in conversation more often.
2) at one point you're given the choice to go look at the CCTV footage from the store, where you see that Lydia did end up taking her own car back, thus lying to the MC, again. From this point on, the MC meets with her twice and never brings it up, even though earlier at the police station you're even given a choice to emphasise how bad it is for her to be lying to her barrister to begin with. If the MC doesn't want to bring this up, he should at least justify it to himself (us, really) why not.

Good shit, White Phantom, keep it up.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
2) at one point you're given the choice to go look at the CCTV footage from the store, where you see that Lydia did end up taking her own car back, thus lying to the MC, again. From this point on, the MC meets with her twice and never brings it up, even though earlier at the police station you're even given a choice to emphasise how bad it is for her to be lying to her barrister to begin with. If the MC doesn't want to bring this up, he should at least justify it to himself (us, really) why not.
Thanks, originally you do confront her about it and get an explanation when you next meet her the next time if you find this on Day 3. I added the choice to go back about Day 10 and you've just made me realise that you wouldn't get that confrontation scene if you went back, only if you got the CCTV on Day 3 initially, so thank you!

I've got a list of things I'll be going back and fixing once all the new content is released but before a "Final" version is done and I'll definitely make sure to go back and add a scene where you bring this up to her.

Lots and lots of new story and side character stuff is coming with news articles on the rebuilt computer system coming with v.0.13 which may fix many holes, but I'll keep the other stuff in mind and they may also get new scenes added when I go back for the "Final" cut.

Thanks for the detailed feedback!

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Sorry if this was already mentioned, but don't have time to read whole thread...

When you pay for the items at store for Stephanie, later in police station she talks to you like you haven't met before. That kinda put me out of immersion a bit :D

Have played a bit before, but not in many months. I know this game have really great craftmanship and for people unsure if they want to try I say - go for it! But I do recommend you actually read text and check news and stuff and try to immerse in the story, it's worth it!
Hello, thanks as well!

This will also be fixed in the final version.

Just so everybody can see, here's the things I'll definitely be adding new scenes for or amending current ones for in the "Final Version" once the new content updates are complete.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
Nice game, but i lot of the faces are so dark i can't see a thing... There's something wrong with the lighting... I thought my screen was at fault at some point...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Malkovichi
4.60 star(s) 146 Votes