WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Apparently it is due to this being "cross-promotion".

Moderation on this site in the last six months has absolutely dived off a cliff. I've reported completely made up negative reviews from another Developer review bombing the game and as several moderators dislike me, they bend over backwards to accommodate those negative reviews and let them re-write them and keep them up despite them being blatant breaches of the rules.

Why they didn't let you do the same, well the only reason I can really think up is the moderator/s dislikes me and my game so they'll only offer that kind of treatment to people criticising it and bringing the ratings down? Whereas positive reviews they'll just delete immediately at the tiniest infraction?

What can I do if they're going to use selective rule enforcement on reviews to intentionally try and drag my games rating down, intentionally lowering the chance of people seeing my game? DRM? Force a login to Patreon? Adjust my EULA and then DMCA every download link and waste a ton of my own and an uploaders time? Try and force people to official channels? Ignore it and abandon here and just leave it to fester? Who knows, got an update to carry on working on at the moment but we'll see, really not impressed by this "I've got a personal problem with you" moderator attitude now coming into a game thread, its sad and good for nobody.

Last edited:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021

Moderation on this site in the last six months has absolutely dived off a cliff. I've reported completely made up negative reviews from another Developer review bombing the game and as several moderators dislike me, they bend over backwards to accommodate those negative reviews and let them re-write them and keep them up despite them being blatant breaches of the rules.

Why they didn't let you do the same, well the only reason I can really think up is the moderator/s dislikes me and my game so they'll only offer that kind of treatment to people criticising it and bringing the ratings down? Whereas positive reviews they'll just delete immediately at the tiniest infraction?

What can I do if they're going to use selective rule enforcement on reviews to intentionally try and drag my games rating down, intentionally lowering the chance of people seeing my game? DRM? Force a login to Patreon? Adjust my EULA and then DMCA every download link and waste a ton of my own and an uploaders time? Try and force people to official channels? Ignore it and abandon here and just leave it to fester? Who knows, got an update to carry on working on at the moment but we'll see, really not impressed by this "I've got a personal problem with you" moderator attitude now coming into a game thread, its sad and good for nobody.
Don't let them get you down man. I know many of us do enjoy your work. I myself been waiting with patience for your latest update(which I hope will be sooner then later, but you do you) :)

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Try and force people to official channels?
That would be a mistake if you ask me, otherwise way less people will know about it. Your game defends itself, it's really high quality and in the top 3 of all games IMO. I've become a patron (and still am) thank to discovering it here, I would definitely not pay for it just to check if it is something better than hundreds of other erotic games.

Anyway, I would try contacting administrator about the issues with moderators first, assuming you have more examples like mine.

BTW, recently I've also got a warning for this review: https://f95zone.to/threads/off-the-record-v0-4-1-deadbeat.59644/page-21#post-7685870
but they haven't deleted it. It looks to me that there are some Being a DIK fans or devs among the staff and they dislike when some game gets higher rating than that overrated college drama.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

I'm sorry this does not only affect regular users like us but also hard-working devs like yourself. Believe me, you are not alone.
Keep doing what you do and let them gloat ovet their "enormous victories."

Sep 27, 2017

Well, I can only speak for myself, but I became a subscriber on Patreon solely because I'd seen the game here.

rerderrum

May 4, 2018

If you know which mods are doing this you could contact some of the admins or sysadmins, they might be able to help. But I'm not so sure how the hierarchy here is.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Guys whom should I send the police to arrest? I am at a loss here. I played through the investigation multiple times and still cannot figure it out.

• Angry
Reactions: juniorforlife17313

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Guys whom should I send the police to arrest? I am at a loss here. I played through the investigation multiple times and still cannot figure it out.
Send a girl who can seduce the bald guy, then send the secret agent after him

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
I read somewhere that it has three main LIs. I get that Eli and Step are two of three. which one is last one?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is just a very late bloomer. MC woul.d have to live a life devoid of girls and living off dreaming of the ex.

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes