dimale7582

Jul 13, 2020
Nah dude, i always torrent but this time.... It made me buy the game, and what a game it is. bloody good show whitephantom
Most people don't understand that this site is a free advertisement. No game would be as big as it is now if it wasn't on this site. No game. Most people like myself, play a game that has good reviews and if we like it we go and support the dev. To say that this site "hurts" this game or any game is just stupid and not true. Most devs wouldn't even be making close to what they make now if their game wasn't on this site because how the fuck would anyone know they are making a game or if it's good?. I get it, devs spend thousands of dollars on their games and I and a ton of other people respect that, that's why if we like a game we go and support it. So by sending DMCA requests out, you are practically showing the middle finger to all the people that positively rated your game on this site which by itself made other people try the game and ended up supporting you. It just doesn't make sense.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
And the dev does have a point that the game is available for free so all this whining that patrons don't share the links is pathetic and silly (especially since we all know that it will be leaked much sooner than that).
Yep. If a game is available for free some time later, it is not ok to share it early. When a Dev is so generous to share is work for free at some point, ppl should just wait or pay.

Most people don't understand that this site is a free advertisement. No game would be as big as it is now if it wasn't on this site. No game. Most people like myself, play a game that has good reviews and if we like it we go and support the dev. To say that this site "hurts" this game or any game is just stupid and not true. Most devs wouldn't even be making close to what they make now if their game wasn't on this site because how the fuck would anyone know they are making a game or if it's good?. I get it, devs spend thousands of dollars on their games and I and a ton of other people respect that, that's why if we like a game we go and support it. So by sending DMCA requests out, you are practically showing the middle finger to all the people that positively rated your game on this site which by itself made other people try the game and ended up supporting you. It just doesn't make sense.
I get your point and I do think that it is true. Without this site I would have never played any of these games. And I do think it is THE best way to get your game to the people. And several Devs use this site (even active) and at least get feedback here. BUT - there should still be some respect ... when a Dev asks not to release 1080p or 4k versions - or in this case, just wait for the free release.

I do understand that they need to offer something of value to their patreons.

Last edited:

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Most people don't understand that this site is a free advertisement.(...)
Baseless and silly statement. Most people DO understand this, that's not the point. The point is that this game is free 4 weeks after initial release but in reality much sooner than that here and on other sites. So whining that it hasn't been leaked the moment dev has shared it for patrons is even more pointless than him trying to DMCA sharing sites.
So by sending DMCA requests out, you are practically showing the middle finger to all the people that positively rated your game on this site which by itself made other people try the game and ended up supporting you.
lol
This is even more stupid than what you've written earlier. You're making it sound as if posting a positive review makes such a huge difference (and it's doubly funny coming from you, since you haven't done it). The best advertisement for devs make F95 tags and ease of access, reviews have secondary meaning. The game defends itself hence it gets good reviews, not the other way around.

In addition, as Ragnar pointed out it's impossible to stop the leak, you can only slow it down. So leechers will still get the game, the only difference is that due to the delay and effort that needs to be put some of those leechers will decide that they can skip the Big Mac or going to the cinema and just pay the dev for easy access.

You can always just wait for the leak but you can't blame the dev for trying to stop it, especially if it's his only job (from what he said it's his full-time job).

SplashCC

Aug 8, 2017
Most people don't understand that this site is a free advertisement. No game would be as big as it is now if it wasn't on this site. No game. Most people like myself, play a game that has good reviews and if we like it we go and support the dev. To say that this site "hurts" this game or any game is just stupid and not true. Most devs wouldn't even be making close to what they make now if their game wasn't on this site because how the fuck would anyone know they are making a game or if it's good?
You do have a hang of it but its absurdly simplistic. Early leaks do hurt his bottom line. F95 should have a better understanding and be reasonable with such a thing. We can be a pirate community AND accommodate the creators better.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020

Almost everybody understands that, it's why dev engagement with the site is so high. The guy is asking for a two week grace period, not trying to lock it behind an eternal paywall. Figure it out.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Baseless and silly statement. Most people DO understand this, that's not the point. The point is that this game is free 4 weeks after initial release but in reality much sooner than that here and on other sites. So whining that it hasn't been leaked the moment dev has shared it for patrons is even more pointless than him trying to DMCA sharing sites.

lol
This is even more stupid than what you've written earlier. You're making it sound as if posting a positive review makes such a huge difference (and it's doubly funny coming from you, since you haven't done it). The best advertisement for devs make F95 tags and ease of access, reviews have secondary meaning. The game defends itself hence it gets good reviews, not the other way around.

In addition, as Ragnar pointed out it's impossible to stop the leak, you can only slow it down. So leechers will still get the game, the only difference is that due to the delay and effort that needs to be put some of those leechers will decide that they can skip the Big Mac or going to the cinema and just pay the dev for easy access.

You can always just wait for the leak but you can't blame the dev for trying to stop it, especially if it's his only job (from what he said it's his full-time job).
No need to destroy this guy that hard. It was nice reading his delusions, especially because of how contradictory to objective reality they were

• Angry
Reactions: ManifestDream

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020

lol

You said so much bullshit in one paragraph that I have to address this. First of all, I never whined that the game hasn't got leaked. I simply don't care. If I like a game so much that I want to play the update asap, I'll pay 10 or so dollars and buy it. Simple. Second, positive reviews DO makes a huge difference. If a game has 100 1-stars reviews and everyone says the game is shit, you are not gonna play it. On the contrary, if a huge amount of people give a 5-star review and say that they like the game that is 100% a huge deal because it will make more people want to try that game. So ultimately the reviews define a game. In plain English, so you can understand. If reviews are bad = the game's bad, if reviews are good = the game's good. That simple.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
You said so much bullshit in one paragraph that I have to address this. First of all, I never whined that the game hasn't got leaked. I simply don't care. If I like a game so much that I want to play the update asap, I'll pay 10 or so dollars and buy it. Simple. Second, positive reviews DO makes a huge difference. If a game has 100 1-stars reviews and everyone says the game is shit, you are not gonna play it. On the contrary, if a huge amount of people give a 5-star review and say that they like the game that is 100% a huge deal because it will make more people want to try that game. So ultimately the reviews define a game. In plain English, so you can understand. If reviews are bad = the game's bad, if reviews are good = the game's good. That simple.

Yeah....not so much, really. I mean, sure, a 5 star game might be slightly more likely to be good than a 3 star game...but a lot of bias and subjectivity go into those reviews. I've played awful games that had very high ratings, and very good games that had about 3 stars. (I will grant, if you have 1 or 2 star average, it's pretty likely it's not a great game) but you're giving reviews waaaaay too much credit here.

Reactions: poloko and neronwtf

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
Yeah....not so much, really. I mean, sure, a 5 star game might be slightly more likely to be good than a 3 star game...but a lot of bias and subjectivity go into those reviews. I've played awful games that had very high ratings, and very good games that had about 3 stars. (I will grant, if you have 1 or 2 star average, it's pretty likely it's not a great game) but you're giving reviews waaaaay too much credit here.
Yeah....not so much, really. I mean, sure, a 5 star game might be slightly more likely to be good than a 3 star game...but a lot of bias and subjectivity go into those reviews. I've played awful games that had very high ratings, and very good games that had about 3 stars.
I agree, but I'm talking about the majority here. Most games that have 5-star reviews are better than 3-star or 2-stars ones. Are there exceptions to the rule? Sure, but the exception doesn't make the rule. I've played games that had 3-star reviews as well and went like "yo wtf, this game's fire". But that doesn't happen very often is all I'm trying to say.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I agree, but I'm talking about the majority here. Most games that have 5-star reviews are better than 3-star or 2-stars ones. Are there exceptions to the rule? Sure, but the exception doesn't make the rule. I've played games that had 3-star reviews as well and went like "yo wtf, this game's fire". But that doesn't happen very often is all I'm trying to say.
I don't even read the ratings, there a few tags that get my interest and there are a few tags that turn me off straight away.

Sep 29, 2021
Everyone fighting over DMCA and links, meanwhile me being astonished the way game took 180 on Ellie's path

Oh god, I so wanna play Vanessa Path rn to see what perversions and relationship progress we have in there

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Everyone fighting over DMCA and links, meanwhile me being astonished the way game took 180 on Ellie's path

Oh god, I so wanna play Vanessa Path rn to see what perversions and relationship progress we have in there
180? There are no degrees for that twist in the Dark Path!

And WP said here either Connie or Tiffany would be fuckable, so we can pretty much deduce it is going to be Tiffany. The second time the MC can steal a girl from her boyfriend.

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes