gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
WhitePhantom, a minor gallery issue: E3VanBed unlocks the wrong scene in the gallery (persistent.vanessascene4 instead of persistent.vanessascene5 in line 32621 in script.rpy).

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
WhitePhantom, a minor gallery issue: E3VanBed unlocks the wrong scene in the gallery (persistent.vanessascene4 instead of persistent.vanessascene5 in line 32621 in script.rpy).
Thanks, this should be resolved in the Bug Fix here: https://f95zone.to/threads/defendin...ite-phantom-games.33797/page-173#post-8383311. I'm working on including an option for a slightly less kinky scene in the evening of Day 14 for Bimbo Steph which should be out shortly and I'll reupload all the files and it will be included with that as well for Mac/Linux/Android users.

After I played one time and saved it, the game crash every time I tried to play it
Hello, can you let me know what traceback error you're getting please so I can look into this?

Why I can't play 14th day ?
Have you possibly saved too late in the text with my logo in Day 13? If so rollback until the evening with whoever you were with, resave the game, exit the game, reload the new save and it should fix it. Otherwise if you let me know what traceback error you're getting then I will look into it.

Reactions: gregers

blackangel199

Dec 11, 2019
Have you possibly saved too late in the text with my logo in Day 13? If so rollback until the evening with whoever you were with, resave the game, exit the game, reload the new save and it should fix it. Otherwise if you let me know what traceback error you're getting then I will look into it.
I loaded back to 13th evening with Ellie (the night mc spent in Ellie's house). After that it came to this and the game just stop there. 1655902622717.png

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Is the Vanessa path finished or still work on progress?
Last thing I think I did with her was go to Island for her daughters wedding and get to the night before the wedding had some fun with Vanessa and Sophie together and then it said that’s all for this update

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I loaded back to 13th evening with Ellie (the night mc spent in Ellie's house). After that it came to this and the game just stop there. View attachment 1884672
Are you using any form of modification or edited file?

If not, scroll back (mousewheel up) until you get the scene with Ellie and you can see her in the image (not the black screen), then save the game. Exit Defending Lydia Collier, start Defending Lydia Collier, load the save you just made with Ellie in the image and from there you should go straight to the dream with Rachel Rhoades.

Is the Vanessa path finished or still work on progress?
Last thing I think I did with her was go to Island for her daughters wedding and get to the night before the wedding had some fun with Vanessa and Sophie together and then it said that’s all for this update
v.0.13.7 will add some content related to the story in the night (you'll wake up again) other than that the update is finished, new content will be in v.0.14.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

blackangel199

Dec 11, 2019
Are you using any form of modification or edited file?

If not, scroll back (mousewheel up) until you get the scene with Ellie and you can see her in the image (not the black screen), then save the game. Exit Defending Lydia Collier, start Defending Lydia Collier, load the save you just made with Ellie in the image and from there you should go straight to the dream with Rachel Rhoades.
still the same, this is the last image before the above image "pls save before...." that I post above, there's no dream inbetween 1655908442900.png

• Sad
Reactions: WhitePhantom

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Ellie with her mom and sisters is the best path, pls WhitePhantom continue that
That is a good one, but the others have potential as well.

Steph's bimbo path is interesting because she starts out being down with pretty much anything except bringing in other people, that's the one hard line she lays down immediately: By now she and the MC have gone through a large catalogue of the filthy and debauched things a couple can do one-on-one in private so a bit of kink fatigue might set in, but there's still more to be done in public, and with the sex shop attendant pushing the "Good Wife" magazine on her and their appointment with Lydia tomorrow, things could get spicy on that front as well.

screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png

I don't like cops as a rule, but Vanessa's path also has a lot to offer; she's come a long way since we first met her. The Vanessa/Sophie/MC scene is probably the hottest of all the scenes in this update cycle in my book, and if once she gets into sharing there are other women down that path that could be fun to play with. *cough*Tiffany's wedding*cough*

Steph's non-bimbo path might be the least exciting currently, but offers scope for fooling around with Jenna and Lydia as well.

All in all, I think all of the paths are worthwhile, so please update them all immediately, if you'd be so kind, dev. ;)

(If I had to make a complaint, it's more that the game is designed around mutually exclusive paths, so you have to either cheat or play through the game many times to see all of the aforementioned fun content, while the game design involving the computer, phone, etc. doesn't really facilitate multiple playthroughs as you can't simply ctrl-skip through. But that is an issue at the design level; the actual story lines are great.)

Last edited:

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
still the same, this is the last image before the above image "pls save before...." that I post above, there's no dream inbetween
That scene is on Saturday night (Day 14 not Day 13), that is the end of the current update. Sunday (Day 15) will be v.0.14.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
that's weird, this was my save from 0.13.5, so is 0.13.7 actually had no new image at all ?
v.0.13.7 added in the scene where you wake up in the night, if you then check the laptop depending who you sent there will be 15-25 new pieces of evidence to do with the story.

But in terms of new content with the girls, there wasn't really any (few extra renders with Vanessa), it was all focused on the story with evidence and news articles. There was 0 story content in v.0.13 until v.0.13.7.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Hey guys, what kinds of cheating does this game have? Someone said that MC can invite Jenna for hanky panky even after Steph moves in with you, but are there other types/scenarios as well? I don't mind spoilers, so you can lay them all to me.

Tincho_SI

Mar 9, 2020
Thanks, this should be resolved in the Bug Fix here: https://f95zone.to/threads/defendin...ite-phantom-games.33797/page-173#post-8383311. I'm working on including an option for a slightly less kinky scene in the evening of Day 14 for Bimbo Steph which should be out shortly and I'll reupload all the files and it will be included with that as well for Mac/Linux/Android users.

Hello, can you let me know what traceback error you're getting please so I can look into this?

There's no traceback message or anything, it's just freeze like it's charging the next scene and close. I tried deleting it and install it again and it's the same, maybe the graphics are too heavy or need more space, I have like 5gb free

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
The game is 7GB so it might be that? Sounds more of an issue with Ren'Py (the program the game is built in) and your computer than any of the code itself inside the actual game. You could try the unofficial compressed version (link on first page) which takes up less space which might work? Alternatively a site like Gamcore where the game is played in the browser might be a solution?

Tincho_SI

Mar 9, 2020
The game is 7GB so it might be that? Sounds more of an issue with Ren'Py (the program the game is built in) and your computer than any of the code itself inside the actual game. You could try the unofficial compressed version (link on first page) which takes up less space which might work? Alternatively a site like Gamcore where the game is played in the browser might be a solution?
I'm playing it on my phone, android

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes