brody990

Jun 11, 2017
Jan 16, 2019
damn man this game is good. would be better without lesbian tag but no complain ,just personal taste (also was playing too much lesbian games im little bored)

Last edited:

xizaaR

Mar 29, 2022
Is it normal that after the Ellie Dark scene there is no 3rd mission scene (like it says in the walkthrough) or did I do something wrong?

abiorigins

Donor
Sep 4, 2017
I just keep going and i am very curious who kidnapped charles? i want a spoiler or should i not ? intresting contents and dialogues. Did I make the right choice by choosing the Boys team?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I just keep going and i am very curious who kidnapped charles? i want a spoiler or should i not ? intresting contents and dialogues. Did I make the right choice by choosing the Boys team?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Boys are fine if you complete Leona's works, without it, you will get a bad team.

Jan 16, 2019
hey guys i feel bad for samantha so choosing her route will broke my ellie route ? she was crying so i choose her route for now . also who are suspecs ? i choose team gang .

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
SPOILER_IMG-20220630-WA0000.jpg

Weekly Development Log -

Hello everybody!

As promised, I'm going to start doing weekly development logs every Friday to keep you all in the loop of how the game is going and what is going on.

Now, onto Defending Lydia Collier v.0.14, which will be Sunday in the Game's Timeline.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So far I've completed 193 renders and a short animation, with the focus so far being on Bimbo Steph & Lydia's meeting and potential friendship, along with Samantha's new career as a Video Game Streamer.

This month's BETA Test Scene for $10+ Supporters will involve Samantha and her streaming, and will be out later this month once the various bits I've commissioned for her have all been completed, for those who wish to try it.

As some of you may or not know, with the surge in supporters from v.0.13 I've invested in another computer to render on, so I'm hoping to be able to maintain the roughly 200 render a week pace.

If you haven't already, make sure to join Discord - - or follow me on Twitter - - to keep up with all the latest news!

Thanks for all the new and continued support, you're what enables me to work on this project full time, invest in new equipment and continue to make the game, so a huge thank you!

WP

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
hey guys i feel bad for samantha so choosing her route will broke my ellie route ? she was crying so i choose her route for now . also who are suspecs ? i choose team gang .
If you keep picking Samantha over Ellie, expect problems down the line. You will need to balance those 2 if you want to keep both of them.

The suspects? Do you mean in the first mission?
If yes, it is Frank (the bald guy). Any of the girls in the Kylie's Pub team can get good evidence on him, then just send Belvedere after him.

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
Can anyone help me? I cant finish the divine health or pest control jobs. Every time I click on the tasks it pans to the MC saying " I'm sure there is something else I should be doing" I can shut down the laptop and continue the story but I cant progress the work tasks

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Can anyone help me? I cant finish the divine health or pest control jobs. Every time I click on the tasks it pans to the MC saying " I'm sure there is something else I should be doing" I can shut down the laptop and continue the story but I cant progress the work tasks
Yeah, I ran into something similar when I revisited the early game recently + some weirdness around picking teams later on. But I just put it down to the computer always being a broken mess and cheated my way around it.

Note though that IIRC the game is designed for you not to be able to complete both jobs on time. This means that Bimbo Steph and the Boys' team is a bad combination in regular play, as you need to complete one job for Steph's path and the other to enable Leona to join the lads.

Reactions: everhardninja

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Originally I didnt, but the game wouldnt allow me to make any more grogress on any of the work tasks. So I then got the Mod and only tried to complete one task
I think you either need to read an article about the clue you decided to pursue or you need to click on the USB icon to read the info.

Last edited:

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
I think you either need to read an article about the clue you decided to pursue or you need to click on the USB icon to read the info.
I decided to switch to the Leona assignment and it worked out. I think I'll probably wait till next episode to see if I can finalise the Surgeons one, but big thnx for the help(y)

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes