Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
so can someone give a quick break down of the routes/path?

Like if i choose steph what others girls am i also allow to have or if i choice vanassa which girls come with her? (or if theres another main exclusive girl what girls come with her)

i don;'t like replaying games so im just trying to pick the best "route" for me.

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
so can someone give a quick break down of the routes/path?

Like if i choose steph what others girls am i also allow to have or if i choice vanassa which girls come with her? (or if theres another main exclusive girl what girls come with her)

i don;'t like replaying games so im just trying to pick the best "route" for me.
It seems like every route will have the option of going after Lydia too, if you go for Steph there's the option of going for Jenna at some point, if you go for Ellie you can go for her sisters and mum too, it you go for Vanessa you can get one of her daughters friends involved.

I'd highly suggest that you give each main girl a go though because they all have different kinks and the scenes are worth a look in.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
It seems like every route will have the option of going after Lydia too, if you go for Steph there's the option of going for Jenna at some point, if you go for Ellie you can go for her sisters and mum too, it you go for Vanessa you can get one of her daughters friends involved.

I'd highly suggest that you give each main girl a go though because they all have different kinks and the scenes are worth a look in.
ya seems like im pick either steph or Ellie, i much prefer "harrem" games if im honest i just don't have the time to replay the same x amount of times so when its not a harem game i just pick the route with more options/content Lol

so if im getting you getting you right Steph, Vanessa, and ellie are the main picks, and all other girls are "side pieces" for whichever main girl you picked?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
ya seems like im pick either steph or Ellie, i much prefer "harrem" games if im honest i just don't have the time to replay the same x amount of times so when its not a harem game i just pick the route with more options/content Lol

so if im getting you getting you right Steph, Vanessa, and ellie are the main picks, and all other girls are "side pieces" for whichever main girl you picked?
Those three are the ones with major independent and mutually exclusive paths for now. Jenna and Lydia have been slower to get off the ground but will also be girlfriend options (as well as offering some possible side action on the other paths).

Reactions: Shawnchapp

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Those three are the ones with major independent and mutually exclusive paths for now. Jenna and Lydia have been slower to get off the ground but will also be girlfriend options (as well as offering some possible side action on the other paths).
ah ok thanks for the info :)

Reactions: gregers

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
So for Steph after you pick or don't pick bimbo path do we completely lose the role play path? kinda disappointed if im honest i only picked her path because of the kinky role play...

okumo kawa

Mar 12, 2018
Will there be more bimbo paths with surgical enhancements, except Steph? Like Ellie for example?
An option for Ellie with bigger tits would be really nice. Of course Ellie is a different kind of girl and not everyones tast is big fake tits, but an option would harm nobody and bigger tits on Ellie would work very nice imo.

Reactions: tr12345

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
An option for Ellie with bigger tits would be really nice. Of course Ellie is a different kind of girl and not everyones tast is big fake tits, but an option would harm nobody and bigger tits on Ellie would work very nice imo.
Unfortunately, a Bimbo Ellie might only be possible in the epilogue

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So for Steph after you pick or don't pick bimbo path do we completely lose the role play path? kinda disappointed if im honest i only picked her path because of the kinky role play...
The daddy/daughter role play ends there (for now anyway), I suppose some of the scenes on the bimbo path could be considered a sort of continuation of the slave play. I prefer the latter anyway, but the relationship arc is a bit incoherent in that regard.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
What happened to the police woman Stephanie?
After the sex scene in the MC's apartment with this whole tree of kink choices for the future she never ever appeared again. She just vanished from the game with no comment on the side of the MC or anyone else. (I played with the WT, so I picked a green choice that doesn't piss her off or anything like that.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
What happened to the police woman Stephanie?
After the sex scene in the MC's apartment with this whole tree of kink choices for the future she never ever appeared again. She just vanished from the game with no comment on the side of the MC or anyone else. (I played with the WT, so I picked a green choice that doesn't piss her off or anything like that.
Did you went to a date with Ellie?

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Ellie's Path block Steph's path. If you want to continue with Steph, it is better to not date Ellie.
Oou...kay... good to know. It's one of these games where characters just vanish as if the relationship you built up with them never existed... could be done better. Otherwise a great game.

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes