WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
SSCREEN1.png

Hello everybody,

Here is this weeks progress report.

I've now completed 1,100 renders for Defending Lydia Collier v.0.14, of an estimated 2-3 thousand.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the past I've focused on completing all the renders and then doing all the coding and stuff in the final weeks, this time I'm mixing that up which should help me get a much more accurate release date when it is ready.

I've included an image of Samantha's stream generated in game, which I've spent a lot of time this week making as interactive and realistic as possible, so you'll see virtually all the text update with latest follows, gifts, donations and have the option to interact yourself.

I've also spent a lot of time preparing the Steam release. Defending Lydia Collier, will be sent to approval with a full store page next month. If it is approved by Steam you'll be able to then see it there next month and I'll be able to announce more about this.

Thanks for all the new and continued support!

WP

PigeonPerson

Feb 6, 2021
WhitePhantom Thank you for an amazing game, currently my favorite. Tons of great paths, and high replayability. Are there any plans for including any lesbian watersport scenes? It's almost impossible to find in high quality games like this one :)

Reactions: kardol

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
WhitePhantom Thank you for an amazing game, currently my favorite. Tons of great paths, and high replayability. Are there any plans for including any lesbian watersport scenes? It's almost impossible to find in high quality games like this one :)
There will be a scene like this added before the game is concluded, but not in the next update.

Reactions: Thermophob

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
E6BimboHumiliation.jpg

Hello everybody!

Here is the sixth weekly development log for Defending Lydia Collier v.0.14.

I'm now up to 1,279 renders completed for the next update, out of an estimated 2-3 thousand. I've completely finished the content for Emma and Samantha, who both have several new individual scenes, and this weekend should have Bimbo Stephanie's entire day wrapped up with the goal being to have both hers and Jenna's content completed by the end of next week.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With the way things are going, I should have the update completed sometime around the end of August or beginning of September, but I'll set a more exact release date once I've sent it to the Alpha Testers and got their feedback. I've also expanded the number of Alpha Testers now, and we'll be more thoroughly checking for typos rather than just bugs this time around.

Thanks for all the new and continued support,

WP

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
"We don't find you guilty or not" makes no sense. Not sure exactly what it was meant to say, but in this wording, it's garble. lol
"Whether you're found guilty or not, a hot meal..." would make sense, if that's what was meant to be said.

canvas.png

taylorg88

May 22, 2021
"We don't find you guilty or not" makes no sense. Not sure exactly what it was meant to say, but in this wording, it's garble. lol
"Whether you're found guilty or not, a hot meal..." would make sense, if that's what was meant to be said.

View attachment 1969316
Not that hard to understand. She's saying that the police aren't responsible for finding someone guilty or not.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Not that hard to understand. She's saying that the police aren't responsible for finding someone guilty or not.
Yeah, actually, with the general nature of English, I actually did not read it that way. I would actually say "we don't decide whether you are guilty or not." Or "we aren't the ones who find you guilty or not guilty." Ending the sentence with 'not' in that context just felt like ending a sentence with a preposition. Sometimes, the way it's worded, it gets confusing.
(or maybe it's the beer I've been drinking. lol) Either way....this is evidence that many arguments on social media are caused by misinterpretation of wording. lol

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes