Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
The big 3 are almost mutually exclusive, with the exception of following Vanessa's path and having Ellie on the side.
Jenna and Lydia are available to have in the side of you follow Steph or Ellie's tired l routes.
Lydia might join your relationship of you date Steph, Ellie or Jenna.
I got a question about that part that I just bolded and lined out, was that a typo or is that an actual thing that can be done ? and if so how ?? Those 3 have their own paths and should be exclusive yet you are saying you can have Ellie on the side if you go for Vanessa ? Now I am not sure if you made a typo or something else but from what I tried I cannot get this to work or happen, so my question is, IF this is actually true, how did you achieve this because I want to give it a try ?

Thanks in advance.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
that being said, asking for such permission is ridiculous, and there are lots of android ports (which have persistent saves too) that doesnt do that
It's up to the player to decide if he wants to play it or not, most know porters uses the same thing and the permissions, try DA's, Estrada or Wills ports and you will see that...

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I got a question about that part that I just bolded and lined out, was that a typo or is that an actual thing that can be done ? and if so how ?? Those 3 have their own paths and should be exclusive yet you are saying you can have Ellie on the side if you go for Vanessa ? Now I am not sure if you made a typo or something else but from what I tried I cannot get this to work or happen, so my question is, IF this is actually true, how did you achieve this because I want to give it a try ?

Thanks in advance.
Just romance both of them. You will not be able to start the Dark Path, but you will keep romancing both of them.
But if you start the Slut Ellie Path, you need enough trust with Vanessa to lie to get about Ellie.

Reactions: Gold613

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Just romance both of them. You will not be able to start the Dark Path, but you will keep romancing both of them.
But if you start the Slut Ellie Path, you need enough trust with Vanessa to lie to get about Ellie.
Yeah finally managed to get it, thanks. Might not be able to start the DP yet seeing as the dinner has been postponed and yeah was a big trial and error for me, interested to see how this goes.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Yeah finally managed to get it, thanks. Might not be able to start the DP yet seeing as the dinner has been postponed and yeah was a big trial and error for me, interested to see how this goes.
White Phantom confirmed you will never start the Dark Path if you romance both Vanessa and Ellie.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
White Phantom confirmed you will never start the Dark Path if you romance both Vanessa and Ellie.
The dark path is the main reason to play Ellie's route IMO, Emma and Helena are far more appealing than Ellie to me. It's better to make separate saves for Ellie and Vanessa than trying to get them both in one playthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: snakeplisskin

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Never Knew this route even existed till recently when I saw someone's post about it, but yeah if it has been confirmed not to be able to be on it, it is not too much of a big deal for me as it seems to be focusing more on Vanessa's family and acquaintances in this case with Ellie being a part of it, not sure if a sister will or will not be involved or some of Ellie's friends because at the end for it to continue to have Ellie as a side piece, it seems meeting her family is a must based on how if you choose to never visit it would end the relationship. So will see interesting will be happening there.

I do have separate saves based so I can play multi route, my personal favs are mostly Steph's path's and with the current new stuff added to Ellie's path and how things are going on Vanessa's path's they both upped their game so they are not far behind for me. So all paths are beginning to get good. Now that I know about Vanessa with Ellie as side piece route, that is going to another interesting route for me too keep an eye on.

if there will be a lot more content for Jenna and Lydia or a combo of those later on ill try a solo route to see if I can get those 2.

So no dark path for Ellie on Vanessa route is fine, it would be too much for one route anyways.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
if there will be a lot more content for Jenna and Lydia or a combo of those later on ill try a solo route to see if I can get those 2.
There is the route with the MC's girlfriend + Lydia. It is confirmed that Normal Steph and Vanessa will not get a route with Lydia although.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
20220811-E6Naomi15_000801.png

Hello everybody!

Here is the seventh weekly development log for Defending Lydia Collier v.0.14.

I've now completed 1,396 renders for the next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bimbo Steph, Emma and Samantha are now all finished, and I'm closing in to finishing Jenna's content. Which will just leave Ellie's own content, regular Stephanie and then Vanessa's Day with Tiffany's wedding before the next update is complete.

I'm still expecting the update to be finished render wise near the end of the month, then it will go into Alpha and should be ready for release at some point in September.

Thanks for all the new and continued support,

WP

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Is Naomi a character related to Steph or Jenna paths or is a new character?
Jenna has a student name Naomi. If you're on her path, you can ask her to try and arrange a threesome. Jenna showed some pictures of her to the MC and she looks a bit different compared to the girl posted in the preview so i'm not 100% sure if it's the same person.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Jenna has a student name Naomi. If you're on her path, you can ask her to try and arrange a threesome. Jenna showed some pictures of her to the MC and she looks a bit different compared to the girl posted in the preview so i'm not 100% sure if it's the same person.
Thanks for your detailed response. According to WP's response it's the same yes.

She's already mentioned and shown in the game, not new.

She is on Jenna's path.
Damn, I think I will need to replay the game and open Jenna's route. :sneaky:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: hysepReC

Judgemint

Jul 10, 2022
I don't know what ideas were running in the dev head when he thought it would be a good idea to full the island trip section of venessa route with unnecessary options of creepily looking at girls at every given nonsensical moments which aren't even supposed to romanceble, I know it's optional but like what's the use of all that shit instead of focusing venessa and creating choices related to her it was decided that choice relating to creepily staring at other girls would be a better direction for her route.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I don't know what ideas were running in the dev head when he thought it would be a good idea to full the island trip section of venessa route with unnecessary options of creepily looking at girls at every given nonsensical moments which aren't even supposed to romanceble, I know it's optional but like what's the use of all that shit instead of focusing venessa and creating choices related to her it was decided that choice relating to creepily staring at other girls would be a better direction for her route.
You have some interesting options with Vanessa which include one of the girls in the island, and I don't know for sure if it was confirmed by WhitePhantom or just a rumor, but you can potentially open a route with Vanessa's daughter

Reactions: WhitePhantom

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I can answer this one for you. When I'm on holiday and some chick is laying there topless, I have a quick look. You can say I'm a creep, but most guys do it even if they won't admit to it, same way I sometimes have a quick look in the wing mirror if an attractive woman with leggings on or a short skirt walks past my car, or if there is a hottie in the gym on the squat rack. I'm just honest, most guys do it, not stare like a predator, just a quick glance and think "Hmm, I'd hit that".

So if I was in that pool, I'd definitely be staring at Tiffany's tits as much as I could away with it, and why not give people the option to stare at the others if they prefer Taylor or Sophie? Or you can stare at Vanessa if you want to be nice and loyal?

Last edited:

Judgemint

Jul 10, 2022
I can answer this one for you. When I'm on holiday and some chick is laying there topless, I have a quick look. You can say I'm a creep, but most guys do it even if they won't admit to it, same way I sometimes have a quick look in the wing mirror if an attractive woman with leggings on or a short skirt walks past my car, or if there is a hottie in the gym on the squat rack. I'm just honest, most guys do it, not stare like a predator, just a quick glance and think "Hmm, I'd hit that".

So if I was in that pool, I'd definitely be staring at Tiffany's tits as much as I could away with it, and why not give people the option to stare at the others if they prefer Taylor or Sophie? Or you can stare at Vanessa if you want to be nice and loyal?
My view is that the time spent on teasing players with things they can't have rather than using it to flesh out the existing romanceble character would have been a better thing for the vn it's way to faar into the story to add any new romanceble li and make the development feel natural and just right. not to mention the various dialogues like "behave mc” and when choosing not to stare “ good choice” almost as if the story is trying to rail roading me into choosing staring options, while you have done a good job at making some aspect of the game realistic at the end of the day it's fictional story, adding too much "realistic” options which you might take in actual real life doesn't always makes the story feel more better.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
My view is that the time spent on teasing players with things they can't have rather than using it to flesh out the existing romanceble character would have been a better thing for the vn it's way to faar into the story to add any new romanceble li and make the development feel natural and just right. not to mention the various dialogues like "behave mc” and when choosing not to stare “ good choice” almost as if the story is trying to rail roading me into choosing staring options, while you have done a good job at making some aspect of the game realistic at the end of the day it's fictional story, adding too much "realistic” options which you might take in actual real life doesn't always makes the story feel more better.
I think you're slightly over-estimating the time spent on those images. I've already posed the scene and all the girls for the background of the Vanessa renders, to make an extra image for each of the girls, the only extra work is moving the camera around? So it takes an extra 10 minutes posing and then the time to render? Most of the time involved in development is setting up the scene, the environment, the lighting and posing the characters and in all of these scenarios I'd already done that for Vanessa's images as the girls would be in the background. So all I did was move the camera about. You're not losing more than 10 minutes dev time from those images.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
almost as if the story is trying to rail roading me into choosing staring options
Well, in the last update Ellie's route "derailed" much more. I think in general it was an update to explore some more "dark" paths in two routes that were "soft" until now.
What WP managed very well was the fact that you can always stay on the faithful route. You can even say that Vanessa is not that bothered that all the girls are topless or the fact that the MC ogles them.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Vane is bothered and that is evident in the office drama with Ellie and her.
You need to make her feel the only one fortunate enough to have a handsome loving hunk with her.
Be that man!

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes