Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
The only gold digger in Ellie's family is Emma imo.
I would say she is most calculated of all.

Ellie and Sam are the most genuine with their feelings for MC.
Ellie knows him for like a month (longer than any other main girl except Jenna, who's definitely gold digger, lol), and she spends most of day with him anyway. I can imagine she has major crush, but I wouldn't say she is without interest into his financial side. As far as Samantha goes, she knows him for two days, and accepts money and gifts from him.

As for the mom, let's just say daddy issues is least of her red flags.
Helena is such a dirty slut, hope we will have more scenes with her. Definitely more interesting than Stephanie or Vanessa in my book.

Ellie refused an one million pounds deal to lose her virginity with Tanya's dad, so she isn't a gold digger.
Gold digging and elite prostitution are not same thing.
PS I am don't hold gold digging as major flaw. They only want a man who will provide them with luxury life.

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Yeah but Ellie wants MC to buy a freaking bathtub...just like Steph. MC should just get a big bucket in his place and make them sit in it :KEK:
A bathtub can't be that expensive. MC is loaded anyway, and it's not like she's demanding MC to raise her pay exponentially or buy her a fuckton of things just because. Seems like a reasonable (and playful) request to me.

If there's one strike for Ellie, it's her gleefully bullying Sam.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cool'Thulhu

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Ellie knows him for like a month (longer than any other main girl except Jenna, who's definitely gold digger, lol), and she spends most of day with him anyway. I can imagine she has major crush, but I wouldn't say she is without interest into his financial side. As far as Samantha goes, she knows him for two days, and accepts money and gifts from him.
Being interested with a kind, charming guy who happens to be financially stable =/= gold digger. If Ellie is solely interested in MC for his money, then I agree, but she doesn't show that trait so far.

MC himself offers to buy PC and shit for Sam, why wouldn't she accept it lmao. It's not like she's demanding him to buy them.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
A bathtub can't be that expensive. MC is loaded anyway, and it's not like she's demanding MC to raise her pay exponentially buy her a fuckton of things just because. Seems like a reasonable (and playful) request to me.

If there's one strike for Ellie, it's her gleefully bullying Sam.
Yeah a normal one, as long as they don't want gold plated :KEK:
The way Ellie treated Sam actually made me go more for Sam tbh. Yeah she can be a pain - although the whole lot of them can be at times, but treating Sam decently and yeah, buying her the PC, shows a sweet (kinky) girl living in the shadow of her sisters.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Must have fucked up somewhere.
Their mother is batshit crazy, she's trying to "slowly" corrupt her daughters, so you have to let her spank Sam and confront her about it, then beat the shit out of her (for real, she's nuts, go as hard as you can :ROFLMAO:)...
Idk if its necessary but just to be sure, ask Ellie to wear something sexy every time.

The way Ellie treated Sam actually made me go more for Sam tbh.
Well Ellie is REALLY jealous/territorial, so its understandable given that Sam is openly flirting with MC since the office.
If you are on the dark path her mother tells you that she likes to "dominate" girls, so yeah, she's bossy with them.
She does the same with Lydia at first.

Reactions: Lord Soth

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Their mother is batshit crazy, she's trying to "slowly" corrupt her daughters, so you have to let her spank Sam and confront her about it, then beat the shit out of her (for real, she's nuts, go as hard as you can :ROFLMAO:)...
Idk if its necessary but just to be sure, ask Ellie to wear something sexy every time.

Well Ellie is REALLY jealous/territorial, so its understandable given that Sam is openly flirting with MC since the office.
If you are on the dark path her mother tells you that she likes to "dominate" girls, so yeah, she's bossy with them.
She does the same with Lydia at first.
Hot damn, I gotta backtrack a bit...ehm.
Whoa Lydia too? this I gotta see! thx ;)

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Being interested with a kind, charming guy who happens to be financially stable =/= gold digger.
That two do not exclude eachother.

MC himself offers to buy PC and shit for Sam, why wouldn't she accept it lmao. It's not like she's demanding him to buy them.
Honestly, what's difference? She flirts with him first time she sees him, lol.

It's not necessary. You can get dark path with Normal Ellie (only thing you avoid is blowjob in office). Personally, I prefer that way, I mean if MC is to marry Ellie, better not to have her showing tits all over the office. :D

Last edited:

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
For having so many LI with different personalities to choose from and having a corruption and a more vanilla path for each, every character kind of ends up similarly trashy. Even the most "normal" (i.e. least disfunctional) LI Vanessa turns into a kinky master of humiliation at the drop of her panties. And even the rich woman is kind of low class.
Well, you're right. But, on the other hand, try to play chapter 3 DMD, on an exlusive Dee route. Very wholesome and boring as fuck. Literaly, you end up skiping sex scenes, because of how repetitive they become.

Got to the going to Ellie's house, and what a let down, she went from a nice competent friendly girl to a mean horny lass, i'm saddened by that :/
Yep, she gave very diffirent impression at the start. But, I can't say, that her behaviour is illogical. I would say, that she became deeper, more intresting as a character, but less appeling. Overall, just more like a real person.

My bet is on the girl that Ironstar sent to track you.
If I remember correctly, she is dead. This info was on a 1st usb stick.

I mean, who isn't a """lesbian""" is this game though?
Like Ellie, Steph and Lydia had "girlfriends"... Sophie was full gay and you saw where that took her :ROFLMAO:
And i'm not complaining, bi girls are heaven sent :ROFLMAO:
Well, strictly speaking, Sophie and Georgia are the only lesbians in the game. Steph cheated on Marissa with her brother, Lydia is married, Ellie had some fun fun with Sam, but declined Chloe. :sneaky:
Btw, I agree, that Eve makes a lot of sence, as a candidate for being captured.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Well, you're right. But, on the other hand, try to play chapter 3 DMD, on an exlusive Dee route. Very wholesome and boring as fuck. Literaly, you end up skiping sex scenes, because of how repetitive they become.
But it's not like humiliation is the only kink in existence and it's not like every character has to come across like they're from the same trashy neighbourhood to be interesting.

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
But it's not like humiliation is the only kink in existence and it's not like every character has to come across like they're from the same trashy neighbourhood to be interesting.
Well, yeah. But at the same time, this is kinda the theme of this game. You can go to the incest game thread and complain about incest, and that it's not the only kink in existence. If you didn't notice, humiliation, dominaton, powerplay threaded into every part of the story. Not only sexual one. If something looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. Don't expect it to be an elephant, at least a good one:D ;)
And in the end, you still can keep your routes faithful and wholesome. Almost every one of them still makes sence that way.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
If you didn't notice, humiliation, dominaton, powerplay threaded into every part of the story.
I literally commented on the fact that this game offers multiple paths for multiple LIs and all of them end up kind of same...

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
The background for Emma's photo's on Our Moments needs to be changed. It blacked out on the bottom right. The "Return" button is black writing. Had to click around several times before I hit it to get out of that.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
I literally commented on the fact that this game offers multiple paths for multiple LIs and all of them end up kind of same...
I mean, if you'll ignore every LI in the game. It'll still be a rather dark story about dominaton, humiliation, violence and power. And I don't get, why are you surprised. Some games are about furry, some about gays, other ones about rape. This one, has it's own theme.
And they are not the same. Maybe you're just not into this stuff, and this is why you can't see a differece, that is obvious for others?

Reactions: Thermophob

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Jenna is not a gold digger... she wants the MC back because she loves and misses him, not because he's rich. This only changes if she finds out he's dating Steph, in which case she agrees to be his side bitch if he pays her rent. I haven't played Steph's bimbo route but none of the other girls strike me as gold diggers (well, maybe Emma). Being attracted to a successful man doesn't make someone a gold digger.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Lol the dark path with Ellie's mom and sisters is cray. Helena is one fucked up momma :LOL:
Ngl the scene with Emma in the taxi was pretty hot...

Reactions: binkdink420

Holdem High

Feb 18, 2022
Can anyone help me? I am on the laptop just after giving advice on shipping contracts, and the Divine Health project says stage 4/4 and I should do proof reading. When I click it, I get error message that I should be doing something else here. I am not using any mods and I am on the Steph, then Ellie route.

Lust Man Standing

Jan 8, 2022
About who is Lydia's captive, I agree with Cool 'Thulhu's theory, I guess that person is the most logical. And it would be a good adding to the main storyline.
About the relationship between MC and Ellie, I guess that beyond the logical financial side, a girl like Elllie can see MC as a mentor and as the man who chose her because of her brain (he told her after the date in his house) and, overall, as the man who can give her the occasion of the "social lift" letting and making a poor girl become an attorney.
Emma and Sam, on the contrary, look to me like a girl who looks for a rich man and a girl who looks for a caring man.

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes