HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
and it isn t the women , are the dialogues too, i smell woke in every aspect of the game, like the women always have to have the last word and right in the conversations, it really makes me genuinly mad
So you hate the women (save one) and you hate the dialogue? Why are you even playing this?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
and it isn t the women , are the dialogues too, i smell woke in every aspect of the game, like the women always have to have the last word and right in the conversations, it really makes me genuinly mad
Well, it seems you got a sneeze, bro. This game is not a woke one, by any standard...

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
more woke. it doesn t stop, omg XD
Please go on and write down every woke you encountered. I can't wait for your detailed report.

What is your intent with this?
Do you think the dev change something on a near finished game?
Do you think 99% of the people who visit the thread gain anything from this other than entertainment?
Do you think we agree with you? Do you think you help anyone aside from yourself with this highly subjective information in a game thread of a game that may be all thing, but for sure are one of the games that have as less "woke" as one can have?
Or what is your goal with this?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pmaria

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I'm not going to get into politics but I'm one of the least woke developers, if not the least, you'll ever find.

Of all the complaints I've ever seen about the game, this is one I never expected.

Football okay fair enough, it should be male football. Very few people in the UK care about women's football and unless its a major final involving England nobody watches it, I'll give you that. But it isn't a woke reason behind that, its completely based on finances and practicality. I only had football kits that fit female models when I started in 2019, nearly all the character's I'd bought for SoM were female, and I wanted to put some sport on the TV. At the time I was making this at the start I had a budget of about $200 a month, so going out and buying a load of male figures and football kits just to use as TV filler in the background absolutely wasn't a concern or a priority for me, so that's why they're women. They're recycled characters I already had using the same kits the girls wore in SoM.

In the last ten years the UK has had, multiple female Home Secretaries (May/Patel/Braverman - in charge of all things Police/Immigration etc), two female Prime Ministers (May and Truss), a female Foreign Secretary (Truss - Second most important position in Government) and a female Head of London's Police (Cassandra Dick). During that time the "right wing" party in the UK has been in power the entire time.

So its not "woke" to include women in powerful positions in the game if I'm trying to make it somewhat realistic, that's just how things are.

Just an fyi referencing Cecelia, Army Lawyers in the UK start at the rank of Captain. You're not in charge of troops in combat like an Infantry Captain, but you're still a Captain. I've never been in the military, but I'd imagine a Legal Corps Captain would not hold any respect whatsoever from anybody when it came to a combat scenario, despite them being a Captain. I'd imagine they'd probably be one of the first evacuated so they didn't get in the way, but again I can't say that for certain.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Football okay fair enough, it should be male football. Very few people in the UK care about women's football and unless its a major final involving England nobody watches it, I'll give you that. But it isn't a woke reason behind that, its completely based on finances and practicality. I only had football kits that fit female models when I started in 2019, nearly all the character's I'd bought for SoM were female, and I wanted to put some sport on the TV. At the time I was making this at the start I had a budget of about $200 a month, so going out and buying a load of male figures and football kits just to use as TV filler in the background absolutely wasn't a concern or a priority for me, so that's why they're women. They're recycled characters I already had using the same kits the girls wore in SoM.
Even if you would have done that. Someone then would scream neotare, so many big, muscle male that is hidden neotare...
I'm not going to get into politics but I'm one of the least woke developers, if not the least, you'll ever find.

Of all the complaints I've ever seen about the game, this is one I never expected.
Can't agree more with you and it have suprise me too. I think the proverbs whatever you take, take less of it, may be appropriate.

Reactions: dimale7582
4.60 star(s) 146 Votes