WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
game is almost finished , 1-2 more updates and thats it
Not just 1-2 update. The next update will end Sunday, but we still have Monday (will be the biggest day yet, so expect at least 3 updates just for this day), Tuesday (endgame, fight against Titan but there will be no romance/sex scene in this day) and then the Epilogue update.

Lw6041

Jan 2, 2023
game is almost finished , 1-2 more updates and thats it
:ROFLMAO: so unlucky... i finally find something engaging enough in the last couple of weeks, and now you tell me its almost over. Well, at least we'll have a little bit more fun with this game! :D

Reactions: sava75

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
So I went back for a purely Lydia route. Quite the scene, and quite an(other) very unhealthy situation the LI finds herself in. Her sanity is also very much in doubt... Pretty much a theme here, no matter who MC ends up with, they are in a truly fucked up emotional place, no matter how much they may be in love with him. No matter where he goes, he'll be unable to escape emotional damage.

Did hope the scene with Lydia would go quite a bit further (more into Steph country), but it was once again very well written and just manages to convince you that MC would stay and do what he does rather than run screaming for the hills - which seems to be the most intelligent option.
I didn't engage with Jenna who really turns me off, so I cannot say how disturbed she is. But all the other girls... oh brother. In a way I'm sorry that even Vanessa turned out to have a serious dark side, because I really liked the mature falling in love-vibe of the relationship before she got freaky on holiday. It contrasted well with all the other, wilder, freakier and sadder younger girls and women MC hooks up with. I'm starting to have the feeling things won't end well on the relationship part (and I get the feeling the game should go on for a LOT longer to fully explore all these 'romantic' storylines rather than finish in two days).

In any case, still one of the best AVNs out there! Even with the weird kissy mouth shapes :).

Reactions: | Vee | and m4pII

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Well, that's not that bad, thought dev abandoned this masterpiece or something worse.
Thankfully no, updates are taking a bit longer for the last few updates. Given that the story is almost at it's ending.
So long as nothing feels rushed we should be good for a few more updates, 2 to 5 give or take.
After that if I remember correctly the plan was to go back to Shadow which takes place in the same Universe ( not sure if they are in same timeline ) so am expecting that game to have either some cameo's or tie in's.

So even if this ends, We have something else to look forward too right after

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Thankfully, no harem, per se.
not really, if you think about it if you choose anyone other than steph she will live a life where she is abused, if you are not with vanessa well the biggest impact is that she is left alone with tiffany probably pregnant and alone, ellie well she is probably the least affected as she may have another partner in the future just like sam, with lydia we don't know exactly how it would end if she was not with the Mc or any of the other 2 girls, or if being with any of the girls her "craziness" may get out of control.

Reactions: mofonistik

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
As I understand it the route of ellie and vanessa cannot coexist so I wonder what will happen when the mc comes back from the wedding and meets ellie again, I hope that will appear in the next version in both variant ellie innocent and ellie slut.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017

Defending Lydia Collier Weekly Development Log
Hello everybody,
This week I've been finished the new Social Media coding, however unfortunately I've encountered a problem that's made me change my plans slightly as the person I commissioned for the new icons hasn't delivered them, preventing me finishing it.
I use Fiverr for all the commissions in the game that I can't do myself, and it has gone very well in the past. Only once before have I had somebody stop responding to me and miss a deadline, and in that scenario I had to go through their Customer Support and eventually get the job cancelled and get a refund. So I'm guessing that is going to be the same outcome here once the "we're trying to contact this person about your order" window ends.
So I've stopped with that for now and I'm focusing on Emma's scene for the BETA, which will be out now next weekend for all $10+ Supporters.
I've also now realised I could do another update similar to v.0.15.5 for Ellie's solo night provided you did not send her with Lydia. I have the majority of the scenes for Ellie, Helena and Emma all created if you're with Ellie but off the Lydia route. This would be slightly bigger than the Lydia update, featuring several non-adult scenes with Ellie, and then adult scenes with Ellie, Emma and two with Helena.
I'll see how getting these icons created goes and let you all know next week with the BETA and I will either make v.0.15.6 the Ellie update with the scenes I've got on that route and then v.0.15.7 with the UI when I sort somebody new for the icons, or if they do deliver my icons I'll make v.0.15.6 the UI update as planned and then a v.0.15.7 shortly after with the Ellie stuff.
Thanks for all the new and continued support!
WP

depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023

Defending Lydia Collier Weekly Development Log
Hello everybody,
This week I've been finished the new Social Media coding, however unfortunately I've encountered a problem that's made me change my plans slightly as the person I commissioned for the new icons hasn't delivered them, preventing me finishing it.
I use Fiverr for all the commissions in the game that I can't do myself, and it has gone very well in the past. Only once before have I had somebody stop responding to me and miss a deadline, and in that scenario I had to go through their Customer Support and eventually get the job cancelled and get a refund. So I'm guessing that is going to be the same outcome here once the "we're trying to contact this person about your order" window ends.
So I've stopped with that for now and I'm focusing on Emma's scene for the BETA, which will be out now next weekend for all $10+ Supporters.
I've also now realised I could do another update similar to v.0.15.5 for Ellie's solo night provided you did not send her with Lydia. I have the majority of the scenes for Ellie, Helena and Emma all created if you're with Ellie but off the Lydia route. This would be slightly bigger than the Lydia update, featuring several non-adult scenes with Ellie, and then adult scenes with Ellie, Emma and two with Helena.
I'll see how getting these icons created goes and let you all know next week with the BETA and I will either make v.0.15.6 the Ellie update with the scenes I've got on that route and then v.0.15.7 with the UI when I sort somebody new for the icons, or if they do deliver my icons I'll make v.0.15.6 the UI update as planned and then a v.0.15.7 shortly after with the Ellie stuff.
Thanks for all the new and continued support!
WP
anyone has a dark ellie solo path?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Ellie and not Lydia. You know what i'm talking about
No, I don't know what were you talking about. Dark Ellie is the path where MC is dating two to five women (At least Ellie and Helena, with further possibilities of Emma, Sam, and Lydia or Jenna). Adding word solo to it is utterly wrong, and confusing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat
4.60 star(s) 146 Votes