Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I reported the issue and the OP is updated now. The dev's webpage is there now too.
BTW I edited my previous message to point out something I still find contradictory in the disco scene with Ellie and Tanya ;)

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
im guessing this is just a bug fixes update? got excited for a sec there
Yeah, it's a bug fix version. This has already been integrated in the walkthrough mod, too. And even in the (not yet finished) Audio Mod this patch has been integrated for quite some time (btw: nice work again KoGa3!)

Reactions: IAmAB

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Nice story, renders and models. Textbox could be smaller and more transparent. Just why is Jennifer written as Yennifer? It irritates.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Great game so far:) Just wondering if there is poly-amorous(no, not harem! big diff! not that I would mind that option though:p) routes or not, since it kinda feels that way on a few of the routes, and it if I am not way off, it would fit some of the ladies we meet.

Reactions: lyfsavor and darlic

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Great game so far:) Just wondering if there is poly-amorous(no, not harem! big diff! not that I would mind that option though:p) routes or not, since it kinda feels that way on a few of the routes, and it if I am not way off, it would fit some of the ladies we meet.
I doubt it, out of all the main girls the only one that i could see it even remotely being a possibility is with Lydia since she swings both ways. Steph has said she doesnt want to share MC so a no for her, i dont see Vanessa sharing the MC since she hasnt been in a relationship since she was 18 and wants a deep relationship with the MC. Ellie didnt like you if you went after her friend so thats probably a no on her as well. Jenna probably not since she is borderline Yandere.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Does this vn have a harem route or is pick one girl and stuck with the rest of the story
I don't think it's harem. As you can only choose one girl to date. If you've opened up 3 girls for dating, you'll have a choice who to go with. Which pretty much closes off the others. At least for now.

Dec 22, 2019
Decided to give this one a go for the first time on update V.0.6.1.

Renders are good, could use some sound FX. Really nice to see a story not revolving around school or a household.

Initial sit down with Lydia a little strange only being able to pursue one line of questioning, but OK.

Where the story lost me though and fell apart is finding the car with bullet holes in Lydia's garage. No lawyer is just going to go through a car and tamper with evidence in any reality. The cops would have been called, car impounded, evidence collected and investigated. What he did would in reality cost him his job. And to top it off he shows Eve the letter (evidence he stole from the scene of a crime) in the lift (that only hold 2 people? WTF?) so she can potentially run off and destroy evidence (SURE THAT WOULD HAPPEN!). All this while Danielle who can't fit in that huge lift is given time to make her own plans (AGAIN! SURE! AND MONKEY'S MIGHT FLY OUT OF MY BUTT!).

Also the whole going out with Stephanie a few times and her pushing herself into your life pretty hard and just becoming your girlfriend is a little pushy. You don't seem to be able to hook up with someone in this story without either committing straight away or ending relationship, which is just a little on the nose. Also, girls don't use the pill in UK? It's OK if Stephanie is just that kind of person but I hope this isn't a continuing theme (Nobody like the raincoats man, LOL!).

Other than that, not bad and even though I haven't been given the opportunity to hook up with Ellie (stop dragging it out for her will ya!) the person we all probably most want to get down with, I'm still willing to see where the story goes.

Reactions: Andrew Rider

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
...Where the story lost me though and fell apart is finding the car with bullet holes in Lydia's garage. No lawyer is just going to go through a car and tamper with evidence in any reality. The cops would have been called, car impounded, evidence collected and investigated. What he did would in reality cost him his job...
That's when I also thought that this is not appropriate for a professional lawyer.
...Other than that, not bad and even though I haven't been given the opportunity to hook up with Ellie (stop dragging it out for her will ya!) the person we all probably most want to get down with, I'm still willing to see where the story goes.
Same for me, all in all I like the game.
...Renders are good, could use some sound FX. Really nice to see a story not revolving around school or a household.
I am actually in the process of making a music Mod/Addon for the game. It's not finished yet (at the moment I've done till morning of day 6).

Here is the Mod page with the current version v0.5 (day 5).

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Decided to give this one a go for the first time on update V.0.6.1.

Renders are good, could use some sound FX. Really nice to see a story not revolving around school or a household.

Initial sit down with Lydia a little strange only being able to pursue one line of questioning, but OK.

Where the story lost me though and fell apart is finding the car with bullet holes in Lydia's garage. No lawyer is just going to go through a car and tamper with evidence in any reality. The cops would have been called, car impounded, evidence collected and investigated. What he did would in reality cost him his job. And to top it off he shows Eve the letter (evidence he stole from the scene of a crime) in the lift (that only hold 2 people? WTF?) so she can potentially run off and destroy evidence (SURE THAT WOULD HAPPEN!). All this while Danielle who can't fit in that huge lift is given time to make her own plans (AGAIN! SURE! AND MONKEY'S MIGHT FLY OUT OF MY BUTT!).

Also the whole going out with Stephanie a few times and her pushing herself into your life pretty hard and just becoming your girlfriend is a little pushy. You don't seem to be able to hook up with someone in this story without either committing straight away or ending relationship, which is just a little on the nose. Also, girls don't use the pill in UK? It's OK if Stephanie is just that kind of person but I hope this isn't a continuing theme (Nobody like the raincoats man, LOL!).

Other than that, not bad and even though I haven't been given the opportunity to hook up with Ellie (stop dragging it out for her will ya!) the person we all probably most want to get down with, I'm still willing to see where the story goes.
this should have been put in ratings :)

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Is there new content in the update ? I just checked the walkthrough and I'm pretty sure I have already done everything that's in it. Is this a bugfix update ?

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes