• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
18833 "Now let's crack on."
after this line. mc using his computer
and im stuck, can't turn off the computer

nvm
now it work
its look like i need to do the work thing in specific order?
and then Kylie show up

Last edited:

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Dude! I love this game!! :love:
I really like the three main girls, but Steph is the best!! (imo)

One doubt I have: is the bet page there for the flavor or does impact in any other way? I think I remeber reading something about this, but Im not sure...:unsure:

Logan H.

Jun 10, 2020

One doubt I have: is the bet page there for the flavor or does impact in any other way? I think I remeber reading something about this, but Im not sure...:unsure:
It's just flavor. There's not huge amount of money involved.

Most of all, when i bet on the E-Formula driver, Jensen-something-or-other, Steph scolded me because he's toxic.

Reading sports articles in the news gives pretty clear hints what to bet on. I've managed to turn like a £400 profit.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
when we 1st go to steph home, her ex has a boyfriend and is only
bugging steph because she brought us home.
after their breakup both of them can pursue any one they want. i don't see the problem in that.
after breaking stephs heart and dumping her,
which is using the same m.o - ex dates all around, but if steph dates too,
she cheated all of a sudden and all the hate ...
steph cheated on her so it's obvious her ex dumped her. it was steph who broke her ex's heart by cheating on her. Steph's ex still can't get over the fact that steph cheated on her and now she's making her life hell. she did the same when steph didn't bring MC her home. steph dating MC has nothing to do with that.
Now that steph found someone to have 4 herself, ex goes ballistic all of a sudden.
The availability of condoms in her room shows that she had an active sex life even before meeting MC. both steph and her ex dated guys after their breakup. steph wasn't single for so long before dating MC.

i don't know how the story is like now since i stopped playing this game after i came to know she cheated on her ex.

Reactions: verzauberung

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
With v.0.10 every time I try to open the Our moments app, I click login and I get an exception, so I can't use it at all. It didn't happen with 0.9.
The exception report says a lot of things but it ends like this:
NameError: name "ChloePrivateFollowing" is not defined.

Anyone having the same issue?

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Fair enough ... just join the ex in that regard and keep the feud going.
I am saying that holding her hostage after cheating, after dumping her,
while dating multiple other people is disingenuous and no grounds for abuse.
after their breakup both of them can pursue any one they want. i don't see the problem in that.

steph cheated on her so it's obvious her ex dumped her. it was steph who broke her ex's heart by cheating on her. Steph's ex still can't get over the fact that steph cheated on her and now she's making her life hell. she did the same when steph didn't bring MC her home. steph dating MC has nothing to do with that.

The availability of condoms in her room shows that she had an active sex life even before meeting MC. both steph and her ex dated guys after their breakup. steph wasn't single for so long before dating MC.

i don't know how the story is like now since i stopped playing this game after i came to know she cheated on her ex.
MC has the common sense to just refure hooking up with his ex over breaking up with her,
but steph ex has no such common sense, even after flirting with MC and throwing tantrums
because steph brought us home. Steph ex is a hak, controlling freak we have ta keep steph away from.

I get it, no headache that anyone wants, but steph in this game is the only deep relationship we got.

With v.0.10 every time I try to open the Our moments app, I click login and I get an exception, so I can't use it at all. It didn't happen with 0.9.

Dev said any save from before 0.9.1 is game breaking.

The only reason people would be getting stuck on Ellie's computer is that you are using a save from before v.0.9.1.
I've made the main menu images for both v.0.9.1 and v.0.10 both explicitly state that you can't use these saves...
It isn't a bug, and it isn't going to be fixed by me. You just have to start a new game, as I said in v.0.9.1, sorry about that, but there was so much changed in the code and new scenes were added earlier in the game that it needed to be done that one time.

Last edited:

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
question what do I have to do to end this event?
because I look at those reports and I don't know what to do ??

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Fair enough ... just join the ex in that regard and keep the feud going.
I am saying that holding her hostage after cheating, after dumping her,
while dating multiple other people is disingenuous and no grounds for abuse.

MC has the common sense to just refure hooking up with his ex over breaking up with her,
but steph ex has no such common sense, even after flirting with MC and throwing tantrums
because steph brought us home. Steph ex is a hak, controlling freak we have ta keep steph away from.

I get it, no headache that anyone wants, but steph in this game is the only deep relationship we got.

Dev said any save from before 0.9.1 is game breaking.
My saves are all from 0.9.1, I started all my paths from the beginning 2 weeks ago. If I hadn't, I wouldn't have said the phone apps worked fine before, since all those apps where introduced in 0.9.1.
I installed the gallery and WT mod though. I don' know if that has anythig to do, but I installed it too with 0.9.1 and the phone apps all worked fine.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
My saves had the phone and the laptop borked ..
About the phone, you could use the door out on the upper left of screen,
that way dev provides options to start at different times in the game.

My saves are all from 0.9.1, I started all my paths from the beginning 2 weeks ago.
I installed the gallery and WT mod though. I don' know if that has anythig to do, but I installed it too with 0.9.1 and the phone apps all worked fine.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
My saves had the phone and the laptop borked ..
About the phone, you could use the door out on the upper left of screen,
that way dev provides options to start at different times in the game.
I don't understand what you mean. The only thing that isnt working for me is the our moments app.
When I click on login it shows and exception, and all I can do is rollback so I can't use it at all.
All the other phone apps, the messages and the laptop work perfect.

I'll download the game again later and try a fresh install to see if it fixes it.
Thanks buddy.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I will not be continuing this due to the increasing scope of the game, cell phone add ones and general depth and time it takes to do the guide. I have left the word file on my patreon, I ask that you please refer all questions to whoever takes it over it someone does.

Edit: Updated to v0.9.1 (This is mostly just quality of life updates, there is one additional choice, the dev has added a laptop and cell phone to the game so far this does not affect any points or variables.)

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Yeah, the whole Laptop thing, and when I tried to exit the laptop, said I had to do more there, and Idk, may come back to this game some day, but right now, think I will just save and cut it from the list, because I have no idea where I am supposed to go, and the Mod isn't helping that much, so yeah, scrapping it.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018

I'm not really sure what is causing this, other than perhaps a mod?
In v.10 ChloePrivateFollowing is defaulted as false on line 286? So I don't understand how it couldn't be defined unless something else is changing that line in the script.

Yeah, the whole Laptop thing, and when I tried to exit the laptop, said I had to do more there, and Idk, may come back to this game some day, but right now, think I will just save and cut it from the list, because I have no idea where I am supposed to go, and the Mod isn't helping that much, so yeah, scrapping it.
If you can't exit the laptop, it is either because you're supposed to be looking something up online (in the early game) or on Day 11 you're supposed to be working, and you opened the laptop to do some work. So just click the pen and paper icon and try and do some work and the game will continue.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

It's just flavor. There's not huge amount of money involved.

Most of all, when i bet on the E-Formula driver, Jensen-something-or-other, Steph scolded me because he's toxic.

Reading sports articles in the news gives pretty clear hints what to bet on. I've managed to turn like a £400 profit.
Well, at least at present there's no benefit or consequence for the game. It's possible paying for Lydia to buy in will be of benefit later if you're pursuing her, but as of this version, nothing comes of it beyond just passing time.

Reactions: Mpkstroff
Apr 27, 2021
Luckily law is similar in every country, I've answered Kylie's questions without needing to look here.
I've tried the update with either Ellie's path and Steph's path (not yet Vanessa's), and, if I made no mistake, it looks to me that for Ellie there's much less content, isn't it?
Funniest moment of the update, in the Steph's path when Ellie sees MC while opening the package for Steph, ahah!
And I really like Lydia, what a pity she's not a LI.
And my most sincere KUDOS to the Dev for the details. I've red messages among Ellie and sisters and Chloe in a path and in the other, they are perfectly ongoing with the corrisponding path.

Sep 27, 2017
My saves are all from 0.9.1, I started all my paths from the beginning 2 weeks ago. If I hadn't, I wouldn't have said the phone apps worked fine before, since all those apps where introduced in 0.9.1.
I tried installing the mod and, yes, the Follow app stops working as before. I can no longer see any other names other than Ellie, where before I could. I don't get your exact error, but it seems the mod is the culprit.

Reactions: Aristos
Apr 27, 2021
Just a question on a little thing: is the poker game important for the story? 'Cause the first time I played, and it's quite funny, but in the successive games (other paths), I skipped it to save time. I hope it was not important.
And to me it's clear how the USB pen was in the MC's car, it looks strange that MC didn't realize immediately.:unsure:
Anyway, great update, maybe a little too short for Ellie's path (even if there's a great cliffhanger for next update, that invite for dinner is really promising).

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes