• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I know it isn't directed at me, but yes, it's a dead end.

Also, i'am pretty sure in future updates that you'll be able to push her to become a stripper again, probably after she gets fired from PD, she has a exhibitionist stat so.

I'am personally quiting her route completely, not worth to push something you know will lead to nothing, waste of time.
That's disappointing to read. I like Steph, the "wasn't ass raped, non fake tits, non slave" version but if that isn't going to go anywhere I don't know where to go in terms of love interest. Vanessa is boring, Ellie is not of interest to me, Jenna is a weird obsessive ex-girlfriend who should stay an ex, everyone is just a cheap fuck or the client (no thanks), so I guess there's no slightly kinky but sweet love interest in this game?

I guess I should have known that the lack of a redhead meant I should have skipped the game, I just started playing this one because Manston is effectively abandoned.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
I actually was thinking it makes her happy, since she is asked if you should stop and does not say to do so. And, after the scene, she is actually pretty happy about how it went. I, on the other hand, wasn't all that happy about Steph's nature by that point and shortly after abandoned that path. (This is how it's supposed to work, by the way - I didn't really care for Steph's character, what she does and doesn't like or want, or how MC acts around her, so I chose another LI.)
Yeah, I feel it's a bit of a dick move to break up with her at that point though (since I had no intention of hurting her emotionally or anally :LOL:, so the only option then is to start from scratch and pick another girl. It's a shame it has to be "all or nothing" with Steph and no scope for some middle ground. The vanilla path is always going to feel half-assed now that the dev has officially confirmed her masochistic nature. I'd rather have her tell me straight up it's not working than faking it on vanilla. :LOL:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, I feel it's a bit of a dick move to break up with her at that point though (since I had no intention of hurting her emotionally or anally :LOL:, so the only option then is to start from scratch and pick another girl. It's a shame it has to be "all or nothing" with Steph and no scope for some middle ground. The vanilla path is always going to feel half-assed now that the dev has officially confirmed her masochistic nature. I'd rather have her tell me straight up it's not working than faking it on vanilla. :LOL:
Yep, don't feel like there's any point to make a vanilla option for Steph. The people who stay with her are going to embrace her fake boob and masochistic side. Those who want vanilla are probably already on the Vanessa path. Steph should just tell the MC he isn't enough for her.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
However if I was to put my two cents on the matter I'd say I'm a bit disappointed that the vanilla relationship with Steph doesn't lead to exclusive scenes like what you get when you go with the "wasn't ass raped, non fake tits, non slave version" as you put it.
Now that would indeed make the vanilla path a viable option. And if Steph became masochistic after you choose to be rough with her it would've made all the more sense but yeah, apparently she was born like that so... :LOL: not gonna tell the dev what to do either.

Last edited:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
One thing most people don't get is that vanilla isn't missionary sex all day, there is so much to explore, vanilla is usually used here as something not extreme like scat, rape, bdsm, ntr, sharing and all other extreme kinks. I personally don't have "normal" anal sex in my extreme kinks list, it's fairily normal and i think alot of boring vanilla people would agree with me.

But i'am done with the subject, i don't want the dev too change anything, it's just extremely dissapointing to sink a considerable amount of time in a LI that was never meant for my taste and was written to have my tastes as boring.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I think you're all slightly over-reacting.

If Bimbo Steph gets 2 scenes and Non-Bimbo Kinky Steph gets 2 scenes, Vanilla Steph will still get at least one scene.

She's not going to be getting zero new content, she is just going to be getting less new content, and that's how it has been throughout the entire game up to this point, with scenes letting you do something like choking her (and getting more renders and therefore more content), or not and just seeing the shorter scene. So it isn't like you've been playing the game for ages and just suddenly seen a change in direction, it is exactly how it has been going for the entire game so far.

Only Slutty Ellie got any new scenes in v.0.10, Innocent Ellie didn't get any, Vanessa only got a scene if you chose the Police path or she didn't get any, and only Kinky Steph got a scene if you took her to rescue Lydia, so it isn't like only vanilla Steph got left out. You've still already got more scenes with vanilla Steph than you do with Ellie and Vanessa in the entire game as it is.

You just need to accept that when you have multiple branching paths, your path might not be the one that gets the most content, and if you're going to abandon her as a lost cause before their first weekend living together which I've said will be focused on LIs rather than story, just because the bimbo/kinky route is going to get more content, then well, your loss.

Apr 27, 2021
I was sure to be in the Slutty Ellie path, but there was no new scene, so maybe I'm instead in Innocent Ellie path.:oops: Maybe I made a mess with the saves...

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I was sure to be in the Slutty Ellie path, but there was no new scene, so maybe I'm instead in Innocent Ellie path.:oops: Maybe I made a mess with the saves...
You can tell by how she dresses on Day 11. Green shirt and pigtails is innocent, straightened hair and blue top is slutty path (which should give you a scene).

You get the option to flip her paths on Day 11 though by how you tell her to dress going forward if you didn't like her change or lack of.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I apologize if this was already reported to you, WhitePhantom, but I searched and didn't find it in this thread. At the end of Day 7 (I'm on the Lydia path), I let Jenna cook for the MC after taking him home since Lydia didn't make the rugby game, and he promises Jenna to text her in the morning with a report that he's OK. However, after the usual dreams about his past with Connie, he wakes up to find Jenna undressed and in bed with him, saying she needs to get to work. This is strange, because either she stayed against the MC's wishes (which at least should make him think something negative in response) or there's an error in pathing and the code doesn't have the MC wake up alone, like he would if he did not let her cook for him in the first place. Also, given the specific mention of the MC agreeing to text her in the morning, there should be some type of listing for Jenna in his phone, so he can fire off a message before going about his day. Right now, though, that listing is not there.

Another issue I found is that I had Divine Health at 1/4 and Heston Pest Control at 3/4. After speaking with Kylie Granger (successfully), the MC thinks to himself that Ellie will finish the NDA by end of day (but progress is only one-quarter of the way along), and he tells Dr. Deleanu this over the phone. When I return to the laptop, things are as stated before: DH 1/4 and HPC 3/4. I've attached my save at the end of the conversation with Kylie, in case you need to see that.

Finally, as a very minor thing, Vanessa's dialogue gets cut off while driving the MC home after the rugby match. Here is a screenshot of the text in question.
DLC — Vanessa speech cut off.PNG

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The gurls are in cahoots together to dump that phillandering fool throwing money at them.
MC is right to have all those dreams where he is fighting a lost cause, paying for gurls kinks
got the fool business owner in hot water, because those gurls are friends and it is never a good plan
to come between them. Business like, those women just played some would be contestant,
fortifying their conniving relationships and theyr businesses in the process.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I apologize if this was already reported to you, WhitePhantom, but I searched and didn't find it in this thread. At the end of Day 7 (I'm on the Lydia path), I let Jenna cook for the MC after taking him home since Lydia didn't make the rugby game, and he promises Jenna to text her in the morning with a report that he's OK. However, after the usual dreams about his past with Connie, he wakes up to find Jenna undressed and in bed with him, saying she needs to get to work. This is strange, because either she stayed against the MC's wishes (which at least should make him think something negative in response) or there's an error in pathing and the code doesn't have the MC wake up alone, like he would if he did not let her cook for him in the first place. Also, given the specific mention of the MC agreeing to text her in the morning, there should be some type of listing for Jenna in his phone, so he can fire off a message before going about his day. Right now, though, that listing is not there.

Another issue I found is that I had Divine Health at 1/4 and Heston Pest Control at 3/4. After speaking with Kylie Granger (successfully), the MC thinks to himself that Ellie will finish the NDA by end of day (but progress is only one-quarter of the way along), and he tells Dr. Deleanu this over the phone. When I return to the laptop, things are as stated before: DH 1/4 and HPC 3/4. I've attached my save at the end of the conversation with Kylie, in case you need to see that.

Finally, as a very minor thing, Vanessa's dialogue gets cut off while driving the MC home after the rugby match. Here is a screenshot of the text in question.
View attachment 1262627
Thanks, there are some issues I'm aware of with the workday and progress at the moment that have been fixed for v.0.10.2, so these errors with Helton and Divine will be gone with that update. v.0.10.2 has a nice new GUI interface to replace all the text spam when picking your team and their pro/cons as well as the bug fixes, and will be out as soon as some commissioned icons (because mine looked shit) are completed and delivered to me, they have a deadline of a week but I'm hoping they'll be here sooner.

I'll break Vanessa's text into two sections.

I wasn't aware Jenna was STILL staying, I thought I'd got rid of that :FacePalm: I'll get that resolved for v.0.10.2's release too. She is supposed to either stay and you're aware she is staying as you get a scene with her getting into bed, or bugger off if you tell her to and then she just isn't there anymore.

Thanks for letting me know and they'll be all fixed for v.0.10.2!

Tikita

Oct 11, 2019
One thing I really like about this game is every few updates the stakes, the tension of the plot, and the character's growth keep adding up. Might have to try different paths but I'm pretty satisfied with how things have been evolving.

The only relatively negative point is that I wouldn't play this one without a walkthrough mod ever.

Keep up ! (y)

Logan H.

Jun 10, 2020
I would assume that the DDLG and slave paths are separate still and that either can be bimbo or non-bimbo. So that would make it five paths?
Those aren't really separate paths. They differ in the one sex scene in previous update and this update, there's just a handful of slightly different renders, depending if on the slave path you beat her up with a paddle and/or ask her to keep the collar.

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
Had last played the game when it was 0.01 (first release).....coming back to it, gotta say was pleasantly impressed.....The detailed story and branching choices really make the game stand out...looking forward to the next update.

What are the critical choices between the two Ellie paths ? How do you get the innocent ellie path?

Also....will we be seeing Tiffany (Vanessa's daughter) in a more prominent role in the game??

Apr 27, 2021
What are the critical choices between the two Ellie paths ? How do you get the innocent ellie path?

Also....will we be seeing Tiffany (Vanessa's daughter) in a more prominent role in the game??
If I understood correctly, the two different paths for Ellie depend on how you answer to a phone message, it regards her outfit to wear at the office. I've got both the paths, and that's been the choice. To be safe, in the slutty path I've added Chloe to get her photos, too. :cool:
About Tiffany, I think we are going to know more in next update, I think there will be the holiday on Vanessa path.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Had last played the game when it was 0.01 (first release).....coming back to it, gotta say was pleasantly impressed.....The detailed story and branching choices really make the game stand out...looking forward to the next update.

Basically, you have the choice to tell Ellie (via text) to dress sexy in the office. You also have the option repeated later (if you don't choose it at first), via dialogue. If you choose a sexy Ellie at the office (she's always sexy, but you know what I mean), you'll get the office-slut path. (She jumps right into the roll and seems to enjoy it.) Not choosing that gives you the more romantic version, without doing stuff at the office (although there is almost sex at the office, the morning after she first sleeps at your place). (She also seems to really enjoy the romance.) So just choose whatever version of a relationship with Ellie you prefer.

The above is all as of right now; it's totally possible there will be office sex later. That's dependent on what WhitePhantom does going forward.

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes