sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
WhitePhantom Ellie route seems busted in .16.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This may not be that helpful since it actually started that before that particular log, I just wanted to see if hitting ignore enough times would bypass the issue - no dice though

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
WhitePhantom Ellie route seems busted in .16.1

This may not be that helpful since it actually started that before that particular log, I just wanted to see if hitting ignore enough times would bypass the issue - no dice though
SamSecretNG is defined in the file "script.rpy" on Line 243 and defaulted to False in my official version.

Are you using a Mod, Compressed version, or anything other than my own releases or the66's official Android version? If so, contact the creator and let them know they need to amend their script file.

If you want to quickly fix it yourself then add this line to the script beginning of your script where the other defaults are.
Python:
default SamSecretNG = False
You can edit this using any notepad processor, VSCodium, Notepad++ and Atom are all completely free to download and use.

Reactions: sdibolcrif

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
SamSecretNG is defined in the file "script.rpy" on Line 243 and defaulted to False in my official version.

Are you using a Mod, Compressed version, or anything other than my own releases or the66's official Android version? If so, contact the creator and let them know they need to amend their script file.

If you want to quickly fix it yourself then add this line to the script beginning of your script where the other defaults are.
Python:
You can edit this using any notepad processor, VSCodium, Notepad++ and Atom are all completely free to download and use.
Hey WhitePhantom i know it may be hard to predict, but really loved your game havent completed till the latest update, i stopped half way and thought it would be best to wait till the story's completion so i don't get anxious to know what happens next. Do you have some sort of ideas as to how many more updates you got in mind? Or a time frame of sort for completion of this amazing project???

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Hey WhitePhantom i know it may be hard to predict, but really loved your game havent completed till the latest update, i stopped half way and thought it would be best to wait till the story's completion so i don't get anxious to know what happens next. Do you have some sort of ideas as to how many more updates you got in mind? Or a time frame of sort for completion of this amazing project???
There are two more major days planned, Monday and the final big scenes with the girls, and then Tuesday (the final mission all the teams stuff contributes towards) which will have the epilogues.

Don't know how long they will take, but they will progress the story and game for everybody, not be individual updates like the last few have been.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
We know that Monday will be the last day for romantic content and will probably be the biggest day in game, then we will have the confrontation with Titan and then the epilogue

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017

Python:
Ah I do still have the WT mod in place, though it was working fine before and updating to .16.1 didn't touch script.rpy so I don't know why it's an issue now... strange.
In any case, thanks for the info to fix it!

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
Just wondering if anyone else on Linux has had issues getting the game to run? It hasn't run for me for two updates now and I'm wondering if its just me. I know I can open it up via Steam (adding it as a non-steam game and using Proton) but save files don't transfer it seems.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Finally checking out the Ellie "dark path" and my god WhitePhantom I really hope you'll build an ending (if not an actual subroute) around this concept
Ellie completely taking over as the family's "matriarch" (even controlling the woman who by definition is) would be both a genuinely interesting and unique character dynamic - and also sexy beyond words

Reactions: Visionedmetal

Tinman021

Sep 25, 2021
About Tiffanny's phone, i load an old save file, and the MC said he doesnt understand the bottom 3 folders. Does it mean i have to replay to get the variable?

evrferes

Jun 29, 2020
How get the new scenes? I loaded a previos save with Tiffany, and latter Sofie, and the game ended the same as previous version.

int13

Jul 2, 2018
Just wondering if anyone else on Linux has had issues getting the game to run? It hasn't run for me for two updates now and I'm wondering if its just me. I know I can open it up via Steam (adding it as a non-steam game and using Proton) but save files don't transfer it seems.
I had no problems with this update (Compressed version). But I missed a couple of the previous ones, so I can't say anything about them.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes