Abandoned Defending Lydia Collier [v0.16] [Bug Fixed] Multi-Mod [AB]

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
I'm currently updating the mod. (It is now updated)
Sup guys, I expect to release the mod update later today or tomorrow since I'm sick and my wifi is not working correctly today. Sorry for that!

Here is my progress so far:
- Gallery Unlocker = 100%!
- v0.15.2 WT = 100%!
- Old versions scripts/Bug check = 100%!
- Cheats/Other stuff = 100%!

Edit: I tried as much as I could to update it today but didn't feel well enough to do so. But I'm sure tomorrow I'll get better, thank you all.
Edit 2: It's now updated check the main post.

Last edited:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I'm currently updating the mod.
Sup guys, I expect to release the mod update later today or tomorrow since I'm sick and my wifi is not working correctly today. Sorry for that!

- v0.15.2 WT = 100%!
- Old versions scripts/Bug check = 12%!
- Cheats/Other stuff = 0%!
Looking forward to it, but most of all hope you feel better soon!

• Red Heart
Reactions: IAmAB

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021

- v0.15.2 WT = 100%!
- Old versions scripts/Bug check = 25%!

Edit: I tried as much as I could to update it today but didn't feel well enough to do so. But I'm sure tomorrow I'll get better, thank you all.
get well soon 2.gif

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018

- v0.15.2 WT = 100%!
- Old versions scripts/Bug check = 25%!

Nice I'll have to wait for the update of the port for android of this excellent mod thx so much for this mod help so much

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
The mod is now updated.

Thanks for the messages guys, I'm a bit better but still not really well. I tried my best to check for bugs and such but since I'm not 100% yet I ask you guys to report anything that might be not working as intended. I'm sorry in advance!

Take care!
~AB

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
The mod is now updated.

Thanks for the messages guys, I'm a bit better but still not really well. I tried my best to check for bugs and such but since I'm not 100% yet I ask you guys to report anything that might be not working as intended. I'm sorry in advance!

Take care!
~AB
Awesomeness, thank you so very much for doing this!!!

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
The mod is now updated.

Take care!
~AB
thank you!! ^_^