Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Defending Lydia Collier [v0.16] [Bug Fixed] Multi-Mod [AB]

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
I had to do a full uninstall and reinstall for it to work
And had you done an "upgrade" to android 13 recently?
I've had to add a permission to the manifest specifically for Android 13 and suspect the Android updates are breaking the existing app permissions.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I have small suggestion. On Vanessa and Lydia path, when you have multiple scenes mutually exclusive, mod gives you final option watch both (or watch all), but it's not implemented in Ellie Path. Can that be implemented?

elboWarrior

Dec 8, 2017
God, I'm trying to create a mod where you can follow multiple routes in one play (I don't like replaying the same game multiple times).

42k lines for the script.rpy. Damn, the IDE (VSCode) is dying when parsing this thing. How did you manage? And who codes withthese kind of files? :cry:

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
God, I'm trying to create a mod where you can follow multiple routes in one play (I don't like replaying the same game multiple times).

42k lines for the script.rpy. Damn, the IDE (VSCode) is dying when parsing this thing. How did you manage? And who codes withthese kind of files? :cry:
Being a total maniac is how it's done. :D

Trminator

May 3, 2017
I'll suggest trying Notepad++
Works great with big(ish) files, and does allow for highlighting (just add rpy as a python file extension to get python highlighting for it...)

elboWarrior

Dec 8, 2017
I'll suggest trying Notepad++
Works great with big(ish) files, and does allow for highlighting (just add rpy as a python file extension to get python highlighting for it...)
Thanks for the help :) I'm on MacOS and I like to use VIM mode so I can't really use Notepad++. I could use VIM instead of VSCode but that would require me to make a brand new setup for RenPy.

I've just moved each day's code into a single file and use those as reference to make my mod. :) Since I don't overwrite the original scripts it works fine for me (the `config.label_overrides` is amazing!)

This was easier :D

Reactions: cebs
Jun 23, 2019

Overview:
(A mod that adds Cheats, Gallery unlock button and hints in dialogues that give points for the MC)​

Updated: 2022/20/22
Game/Creator: Defending Lydia Collier, White Phantom Games - - - -
Modder: AB - - - - f95zone
Mod Version: v0.15.2
Game Version: v0.15.2

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD: , or
ANDROID: HERE

In case of errors restart the game. And if it persists try removing the mod archives and after it unpack the rpa files with UnRen and then reinstall the mod.

I'm celebrating my birthday today and it's a sunday (and a holiday here) so I'll update the mod tomorrow! Thank you.

View attachment 1122277 View attachment 1122281 View attachment 1867122

happy birthday, Thank you

• Red Heart
Reactions: IAmAB