jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
No, although the dev has been online as recent as Sunday but he hasn't posted here or on pateon since the last update in January.

The releases for this and the other game were supposed to be in the first couple weeks in February, although he isn't good at release dates so when that didn't happen it wasn't that unusual.

But not posting anything in 1.5 months is definitely concerning. The lack of communication is bad, it doesn't take a lot of effort to make a short update on whatever situation is going on.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
No, although the dev has been online as recent as Sunday but he hasn't posted here or on pateon since the last update in January.

The releases for this and the other game were supposed to be in the first couple weeks in February, although he isn't good at release dates so when that didn't happen it wasn't that unusual.

But not posting anything in 1.5 months is definitely concerning. The lack of communication is bad, it doesn't take a lot of effort to make a short update on whatever situation is going on.
Well to be fair this release was planned for the end of October originally, to compensate for the previous release that was delayed and smaller then expected.. it got pushed til Nov, then Dec.. then there was radio silence again and lastly the push from Jan to Feb..
Not inspiring much faith tbh :/

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
prolly give all dev's leeway right now...the plague is messing the world up..i got it..5 other's in my discord have it...he's a member of my discord and usually replies to tags didnt the last time..he could be essential service working double shift or have sick family or something...i'd just add a +8 patience potion to everyone's tea or coffee :p

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Yeah, he's doing a remake of that first incomplete project. So this will take some time.
the remake is all caught up now to where the old version was and DLC v0.5 was pretty far in development when he stopped so it shouldn't be too long.

Awwjammit

Apr 23, 2019
prolly give all dev's leeway right now...the plague is messing the world up..i got it..5 other's in my discord have it...he's a member of my discord and usually replies to tags didnt the last time..he could be essential service working double shift or have sick family or something...i'd just add a +8 patience potion to everyone's tea or coffee :p
Sorry to hear you've got the Rona! Praying for a speedy recovery for you and all others that have it!

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
Look! As per my opinion definitely SoM has a lot of potential However, this one is still at it's infancy and Man the Dev rocked this one. If I would have been in his shoes, I would get this game going much more than SoM. The potential this game has is immense. I can see al kinds of possibilities and much more kinks and a Mind Wrenching Story line in this. So much so that this one might become one of the greatest games to be made like Depraved Awakening and like even that won't be a comparison to what this one can become.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Look! As per my opinion definitely SoM has a lot of potential However, this one is still at it's infancy and Man the Dev rocked this one. If I would have been in his shoes, I would get this game going much more than SoM. The potential this game has is immense. I can see al kinds of possibilities and much more kinks and a Mind Wrenching Story line in this. So much so that this one might become one of the greatest games to be made like Depraved Awakening and like even that won't be a comparison to what this one can become.
Curious... Based on what..?

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
He came back.;)

View attachment 635792
Will be interesting to see come September what ha's able to do once he's on a commited scheduele as the post mentioned. I stopped support back in Oct when production stopped so hopefully he'll finally provide a reason to continue support *fingers crossed*

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes