-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So, just wanna make sure I did things right: I played the earlier version like a week ago for the first time, until there was no more. Found out now there was an update, so got that and continued.
Have I missed something, or is there like 5 minuttes of gameplay in this update? Quick office check and then send 3 guys on a mission, maybe read Ellies pc and then read their report = done?

Don't get me wrong, not an attack or anything, just want to make sure I did/got it all! :)
If it makes a difference, Ellie is the girl focused on in this runthrough!
That was second part of update,more than 5 minutes play,but the end of update is like you said. Maybe your earlier choices cut short on your playing time,dunno.
Firstly, it depends on whether you read text or not. There's a fair amount of text added (the thumb drive from Bedivere, news articles, results of your investigation, etc.). Also, like Call of Booty says, it completely depends on what you've chosen before. There's a little bit of content on the Ellie office slut path, and quite a bit on the Vanessa lover path — both of which have animations.
How can you get the scene with Marissa and threatening her with a gun? It never pops up in my playthrough ...
I might be forgetting something, but I think the only pertinent past choices for this would be (1) play the Steph path; (2) have Steph move in with you; (3) accept the gun from the grandfather when offered; (4) when Marissa shows up to threaten you, first try to grab the phone away from her. After that, I think you should have the option to pull the gun on her.

Reactions: B-52reloaded
Jan 24, 2021
There's a little bit of content on the Ellie office slut path, and quite a bit on the Vanessa lover path — both of which have animations.
Then I don't know what I did wrong - the only interaction I had with Ellie, was a choice of having her dress a bit more revealing (cost 50), and read a few messages on her PC, that was all the interaction I had with her.

Also, how do I read his drive?! That might explain why I was so confused as to who these 6 people I could investigate were - I only learned who they were in the reports (like, daught/wife etc)

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Well, when I criticized the laptop and the phone addons at the 0.9.1 update, I was immediately scolded that this is only optional and not so important, and they are getting better integrated into the story and so on.

Was now - after some time - curious again how these new features are now implemented and fitting to the gameplay - but it seems there haven't changed so much since then. At least I'm no longer alone with my opinion, that playing the game was much smoother before. I also noticed in my quick try that it's also still buggy, too: Don't you dare to go a step back while still on the PC or phone!
While starting new I noticed now how old the game actually already is (the thread here started mid. 2019). You can see that now on the renders at the beginning, too. They are ok, but not state of the art anymore. For me it whould have been better to re-render some of them instead of...

Don't get me wrong, the game is still not bad. And quite some here also like these additions, too. It only seems that it's now definitely not for me anymore.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Then I don't know what I did wrong - the only interaction I had with Ellie, was a choice of having her dress a bit more revealing (cost 50), and read a few messages on her PC, that was all the interaction I had with her.

Also, how do I read his drive?! That might explain why I was so confused as to who these 6 people I could investigate were - I only learned who they were in the reports (like, daught/wife etc)
Drive logo will apear on your laptop when the story send you there. Grey simbol. Btw,there are two drives...

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
I'm actually glad the story is progressing, even though it became as if the MC is now a detective or a sheriff.. but other than that the game has been quite entertaining. Especially on Vanessa path lol!

I just don't like all the puzzles we have to do, as in doing all this and that when the story can progress fine without it. I can still see multiple endings how there's different love paths, so I don't see the point of it all. What I'd love to see though is more lydia, kylie, your old boss ( yeah I find her hot )… Tiffany and Sophie, more hilarious dramas. The news articles are tedious, but emails and checking out girls and getting messages are totally fine imo.

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
Hahaha i finally got myself off the laptop it was glitched o was stick in laptop limbo had to scroll back a couple times and repeat the same thing over and over and eventually it just worked for reasons

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Every time I exit the phone after answering a text, I get an error and then I have to chose a chapter or something. How do I avoid this?

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
The Steph surgery path looks amazing. It’s rare to see a bimbo makeover in a healthy supporting relationship. I hope we get lots more of that. Would be great if Steph goes back for more after a little while. I hope we don’t have to wait too long for next update with more Steph content.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Then stop looking 4 it, duuuuh!
Use just one news outlet next, hit hystory and read the top 2 rows of news ...
Then close it and move on.
MC has to data mine the news for Lydia and Danielle and Eve and TITAN and Foreign Minister staff.
I get an error clicking on the news: NameError: Name 'Central Government' is not defined.
Old saves prior to 0.9 update give that so stop with it already, do a clean run.

Every time I exit the phone after answering a text, I get an error and then I have to chose a chapter or something. How do I avoid this?
No, that is glued to your screen --- welcome to google goggles experience, gamer.
You need to load a save prior to that, where the screen is clear.

i got some whistle comercial to be constantly on screen is it a bug or there is a way to remove it

Xypher

May 1, 2017
The Steph surgery path looks amazing. It’s rare to see a bimbo makeover in a healthy supporting relationship. I hope we get lots more of that. Would be great if Steph goes back for more after a little while. I hope we don’t have to wait too long for next update with more Steph content.
Yup, that's why I love Steph, while she's a kinky depraved sub slut, her relationship between her and MC is quite wholesome both having a consensual and healthy relationship, unlike Steph's ex-gf.

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes