jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
So I assume with the plastic surgery Steph can optionally get, the dev is now going to have to do two separate renders for her scenes? Two separate for the slutty dress Ellie / cute Ellie? Different girls on each team? On top of there already being like what? 4 or 5 separate paths? This game is getting way too convoluted.

Reactions: Pinsel

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
So I assume with the plastic surgery Steph can optionally get, the dev is now going to have to do two separate renders for her scenes? Two separate for the slutty dress Ellie / cute Ellie? Different girls on each team? On top of there already being like what? 4 or 5 separate paths? This game is getting way too convoluted.
IIrc wasn't that not one of the reasons why the dev put his other VN Shadows over Manston onhold, because it got to inflated with paths?!

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
Hello, I do not know if it only happened to me or it is a bug that is still in the game but at the end of the update if you are on ellie's route the mc says that he have a new message and when opening the phone and entering the messages you see that you have a new message from Ellie but when I enter the conversation I do not get any new message.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Erm, is the bug fix in post#1 for this version or a leftover from an older one? Dont wanna break the game before i play it ^^

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Erm, is the bug fix in post#1 for this version or a leftover from an older one? Dont wanna break the game before i play it ^^
You should not break your game, but I suggest you to go directly to the source. WhitePhantom gave the link on the previous page, here, with 3 files to change.

Dannnnn12345

Nov 3, 2019
MenuButtonPressed is defaulted to False on Line 376 of the code?

Is that a port/compressed version? All I can really recommend is download the full version of the game or contact the creator of the different version and they might be able to fix it.
I looked and it was the Gallery and Walkthrough Mod I downloaded after downloading the full game a night or 2 prior and it's a RAR file also looked to the traceback and it's saying that the MenuButtonPressed doesn't exist

Last edited:

Dannnnn12345

Nov 3, 2019
I looked and it was the Gallery and Walkthrough Mod I downloaded after downloading the full game a night or 2 prior and it's a RAR file also looked to the traceback and it's saying that the MenuButtonPressed doesn't exist
completely redownloaded the game and still saying the MenuButtonPressed doesn't exist and this is without the mods as I completely forgot about them

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
completely redownloaded the game and still saying the MenuButtonPressed doesn't exist and this is without the mods as I completely forgot about them
I can only presume you're still not downloading the full game, as it is defaulted in the script. I don't provide a .rar file, so perhaps this is a compressed version you're using?

The full game should be 2.3gb and supplied in a .zip format.

If it a compressed version and its missing, you need to message whoever made it.

If you want to fix it yourself, if you open the "script" file in notepad, and just write exactly this "default MenuButtonPressed = False" anywhere as long as it is a new line, and then save it, it should fix the problem.

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
as i always get: name 'E3MissionPing' is not defined i think my save file is broken, can someone give me his v0-11-part-1 save so i can keep playing?

Thank you

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
as i always get: name 'E3MissionPing' is not defined i think my save file is broken, can someone give me his v0-11-part-1 save so i can keep playing?

Thank you
You'll need to specify what path(s) you're trying to follow, so someone can provide a save that approximates choices you've made previously in the game . . . unless you want to use something like the Ren'Py Save Editor to manually make a bunch of adjustments to get you to the same conditions you had before.

Dannnnn12345

Nov 3, 2019
I can only presume you're still not downloading the full game, as it is defaulted in the script. I don't provide a .rar file, so perhaps this is a compressed version you're using?

The full game should be 2.3gb and supplied in a .zip format.

If it a compressed version and its missing, you need to message whoever made it.

If you want to fix it yourself, if you open the "script" file in notepad, and just write exactly this "default MenuButtonPressed = False" anywhere as long as it is a new line, and then save it, it should fix the problem.
the mods were the RAR files and the full game was the .zip file like you said and I didn't download the mods last night and here is what I noticed the menu pics look like

Last edited:

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
You'll need to specify what path(s) you're trying to follow, so someone can provide a save that approximates choices you've made previously in the game . . . unless you want to use something like the Ren'Py Save Editor to manually make a bunch of adjustments to get you to the same conditions you had before.

Tanks for the answer. I don't mind the path since I like the story. Still I haven't decided the path

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
the mods were the RAR files and the full game was the .zip file like you said and I didn't download the mods last night and here is what I noticed the menu pics look like
MenuButtonPressed isn't an image, it is just a variable in the games code.

It is defaulted on the line I mentioned earlier, and I've double checked the code and it 100% is there, I can't re-default it because two defaults will break the game. So if your version is somehow missing it, download and apply the bug fix, the script file there 100% has the correct default ( ) or open the "script.rpy" file in a text editor (notepad will do) and write "default MenuButtonPressed = False".

Reactions: Ghostly

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The only thing I don't like is that for Ellie to suck her you have to turn her into an office whore, I don't like that she doesn't do it with her original personality.
True (so far), although you have the option to have her be the office whore up through that scene, and then have her revert back to cute office Ellie thereafter. Obviously I don't know what exclusions will come after that as a consequence, but if a BJ is a fetish of yours, you can get it with that set of choices.

Dannnnn12345

Nov 3, 2019
MenuButtonPressed isn't an image, it is just a variable in the games code.

It is defaulted on the line I mentioned earlier, and I've double checked the code and it 100% is there, I can't re-default it because two defaults will break the game. So if your version is somehow missing it, download and apply the bug fix, the script file there 100% has the correct default (Google Drive) or open the "script.rpy" file in a text editor (notepad will do) and write "default MenuButtonPressed = False".
turns out "default MenuButtonPressed = False" was in there where it is supposed to be and it's as it should be so I'm not sure what is wrong at this point I've done everything that I would normally do when downloading a game from here but it's seeming like there is a line of code missing somewhere on my end that has gone unnoticed by us both and I'm sorry that things haven't been going right with my game since the update and that I've been taking so much of your time to try and fix things

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes