• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Render quality is ok, just there are quite a lot of clipping issues, probably due to the haste of producing so many renders. A quality check would be nice but requires more time.
yes, lots of clipping and visual bugs. some post-work would be nice indeed, but honestly at this point (like for example the quality of the game's renders differs A LOT, so to make things right WP needs to redo the entirety of first couple of chapters) its better to finish the game as is, and move to the next one.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Defending Lydia Collier v.0.14.1 is now available to the public, you can get the game here: and there are links there for PC, Mac, Linux and Android. A full download is required as the engine updates from 7.3 to 7.5.3 along with all the new content.

I've also reported the post with this news so the missing versions should be available here as well shortly.

Enjoy the update!

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018

Good evening!

Firstly, Defending Lydia Collier v.0.14 is now available to the public, so if you haven't played the latest update, go and check it out!

This week I've made another 101 renders! I can't really show a preview of these because there would be a massive spoiler as I stopped working on the wedding this week and I've been working 100% on the adult stuff instead. There will be at least one new fetish coming in v.0.15 not currently in the game!

So we're almost 2/5 adult scenes completed for v.0.15 and then just the wedding itself outside of that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for all the new and continued support!

WP

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019

Good evening!

Firstly, Defending Lydia Collier v.0.14 is now available to the public, so if you haven't played the latest update, go and check it out!

This week I've made another 101 renders! I can't really show a preview of these because there would be a massive spoiler as I stopped working on the wedding this week and I've been working 100% on the adult stuff instead. There will be at least one new fetish coming in v.0.15 not currently in the game!

So we're almost 2/5 adult scenes completed for v.0.15 and then just the wedding itself outside of that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for all the new and continued support!

WP
Hey man, sorry if I'm asking something that maybe has been asked before. Does this update solely focus on the wedding, or other gals get some content as well?

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
"Some other changes, I'm making a "Demo" version of the game and that will replace free releases going forward after Sunday is concluded. Free releases are great for WIP Content, but DLC is drawing to a close and we are approaching the point it won't a WIP game anymore." Those this means that the game wont have anymore public release,only patreon can get the game? its kinda confusing. How many versions are left to conclude with the game?

Last edited:

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
"Some other changes, I'm making a "Demo" version of the game and that will replace free releases going forward after Sunday is concluded. Free releases are great for WIP Content, but DLC is drawing to a close and we are approaching the point it won't a WIP game anymore." Those this means that the game wont have anymore public release,only patreon can get the game? its kinda confusing. How many versions are left to conclude with the game?
Hey man, sorry if I'm asking something that maybe has been asked before. Does this update solely focus on the wedding, or other gals get some content as well?
This is the roadmap for future updates and should answer both questions.

v.0.15 is solely Vanessa's path, featuring Tiffany's wedding and then the festivities and evening that follows.

It is solely the wedding and evening, but Vanessa, Tiffany, Sophie, Georgia and Taylor are all present and there will be 5 adult scenes.

v.0.16 will then be Lydia's update, which will feature finding out who was behind the shutter and scenes with Lydia, Bimbo Stephanie and Ellie.

This will then conclude Sunday and this will be the final public release.

v.0.17 will then be Monday, and this will be the final content rich day with the various LIs.

At this point DLC will be replaced with the 95% complete game available on Patreon, SubscribeStar, Steam, Itch, SpicyGaming etc, and then a free demo available elsewhere. Obviously this is a pirate site so no doubt eventually it is going to end up here, I'm not stupid and DRM is too expensive and not worth it, however I'm not going to adjust my plans because of piracy. I can pirate GoT, doesn't stop HBO releasing it officially.

v.0.18 will feature the finale, the conclusion of the game and many, many endings. This will be a story focused update and then the endings, of which there will be many. As I said early in DLC's dev cycle the endings of this game are heavily inspired by the way the endings are done in Fallout New Vegas, just likely unvoiced.

v.1.0 will be the final, polished and concluded version of the game, adding achievements and all that good stuff, some planned fixes and expansions of some early scenes but no real "new" content.

If you can go on my website and I release v.1.0 for free, why would people buy it on Itch, Steam etc? I've been working on this game since 2019 and for the last year full time on this, and very few people are going to subscribe on Patron when the game is done, so when I'm working on the final bit of LI content that is when I am going to monetise the game now.

My Patron support will likely nosedive after v.0.18's release, and I need those sales from the completed project to be able to support me economically whilst I start my next project and conclude SoM (which I can't monetise in 2022 anymore).

Once I start my next project and during the beginning of the story when it is still a WIP with small but growing content, I'll then return to free releases after an early access period for that.

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
WhitePhantom I spotted this in The Latest Updates a few months ago and decided to give it a try as it looked to be a UK based game and as I was reading articles ingame my Hometown (Kingston) was mentioned grabbed my attention even more, now I started to pay attention to the story and as it's progressing I'm finding I'm more and more hooked on this VN Lovin every update. screenshot0001.png

My one personal gripe is Ellie, whenever she kisses it reminds me of a Giant 'Napoleon Fish' Napoleon-Fish-i.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: WhitePhantom

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
If the actual wife didn't kill the husband because of this, there's an actul huge plot twist here 1668000129206.png
loving the novel so far

луна

Aug 24, 2021
The Game has now been fully approved by Steam!

The Steam Release in Early Access will be the same time as v.0.15, some point in November.

Please wish list the game if you can to help it be found by Steam Algorithms.
What is the price of the game will be ?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
You haven't seen their mother yet...
Let's just say Ellie's path has fun for the whole family :LOL:
Ellie path = harem path.
On top of Ellie, you get her mom and two sisters for free. Also on this path, you can have either Lydia or Jenna. Maybe Chloe too.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
What is the price of the game will be ?
$20, same price as Itch & SpicyGaming where it is currently available.

It is slightly more than other games on this site, but by the time it is finished it will have more than 20,000 individual renders and more than 50 different adult scenes so I think that is worth it, and it won't be split into books or chapters, buy it once and get all the content.

Steam Achievements and hopefully if I can figure it out Cloud Saves & Controller Support are planned to be added at a later date to the Steam Version too.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
You haven't seen their mother yet...
Let's just say Ellie's path has fun for the whole family :LOL:
Holly fucking shit, i really wans't expecting what i just saw '-' worst mommy or better "mommy" in the world? can't choose :V

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes