Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Steph is right now the only viable option ... the one that stays loyal and we get to build something together.
The ex is really turning out to be a rebound filler
4 whenever we get squeamish and bail from being there 4 Steph when she needs our commitment.
Anything else is just one night stand hook up to fkk up ...
I made a huge mistake romancing Stephanie. First date she calling me a cunt the first time the mc even glaces at another woman, her insistence on wearing condoms and the deal breaker: talking about moving in after the first date. :ROFLMAO:
Was worth restarting because you can romance the virgin milf.:sneaky: Lets hope 18 or 21 years without dick hasn't made her as batshit as Stephanie lol
Surely a virgin can't be a milf? Shouldn't it be vilf? :rolleyes:;)
I don't think vilf will catch on like milf but we'll see.
Loving the game but Stephanie being a Yiddo is icing on the cake COYS :D
I'm pretty sure they will be; they just aren't sex-starved like Stephanie is. While also a cop, Vanessa is another possibility; just tell her you'd be interested in seeing her again.

If you want neither policewoman, though, Ellie is almost guaranteed to be a possibility. Depending on your choices, ofc, she mentions at the club that she's noticed your interest in her. If that doesn't go anywhere I'll be very surprised. There have been hints of a Lydia route as well, although I'm not actually sure about her: I feel like messing around with your client on trial for murder might end up bad for you. Then again, no risk, no reward.
Yeah, WhitePhantom nailed her character in every aspect, i chose to dump her when we find out about the stripping thing just to see her reaction, it was painfull, i rolled back in a millisecond. I'am not sure her crazy friend is done with her yet tho, but let her try.

Vanessa is pretty sweet too, i played her route first and had my mind set that she was the best, but after playing Steph route... yeah.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Updates for this game are trash, from 0.7 to 0.9 only 7 minutes of new gameplay...
I could've sworn latest update was at least 20-25 minutes long; that is if you actually read the text and not just spam CTRL button.
If you only do one path and read the text (unless you speed read it, I suppose), it might take 5–7 minutes, but if you play multiple paths, it takes longer. IIRC, it took me about 15–20 minutes in total to play through paths focused on Steph, Victoria, Ellie, and Lydia. (Sexual scenes for all of them but poor Lydia, who had an event preventing sexy time this release.) It's also worth noting that I have not been playing any paths where the MC fools around on the side (with Tanya, Tiffany, or Marissa, for instance), so I have no idea what other content might exist outside of the primary LIs with this latest release.

Last edited:

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
WhitePhantom I like how you're building the world around your characters. All the small bits that have them talk about sports, politics and whatnot add plenty of depth and make the whole game a lot more immersive imo. However, one thing that felt inconsistent to me is the relationship between Steph and Marissa.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regardless of that, I really like what I'm seeing. Keep up the great work! :)

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
WhitePhantom I like how you're building the world around your characters. All the small bits that have them talk about sports, politics and whatnot add plenty of depth and make the whole game a lot more immersive imo. However, one thing that felt inconsistent to me is the relationship between Steph and Marissa.

Reactions: TomPhan

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What if MC is the boon of their heartache?

Convenient emotional prey is convenient, especially as their neighbors know full well of their hectic life together.
Let us switch it up .. because this is the actual truth .. what if Marissa was a dude?
Would any of us even flinch at busting that as***le up to infinity and beyound about being mean to our beau?

Reactions: TomPhan

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
What comes after v.10 of Defending Lydia Collier?
can anyone share that patron post

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
Is this even a new update? It still says save before here from previous version then end

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Is this even a new update? It still says save before here from previous version then end
Have you saved during the scene that says "Save BEFORE this point"?

I use the same ending for every update and just change the numbers, so if you've saved during it (ie there is a black screen), you'll just be loading up the ending each time. You need to scroll back to an image before the black screen and save on that scene before the screen goes black, then when you advance instead of going to the ending scene you'll go into the next morning.

But yes, it is a new update, it has 747 new renders with 6 new adult scenes and an entirely new day in the story.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
What comes after v.10 of Defending Lydia Collier?
can anyone share that patron post
There's a vote going on between v.11 of DLC or an update for Shadows over Manston. It's very close but DLC is currently in the lead (53% vs. 47%). Guess I'll have to wait a bit longer before getting my hands on Penelope again...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
There's a vote going on between v.11 of DLC or an update for Shadows over Manston. It's very close but DLC is currently in the lead (53% vs. 47%). Guess I'll have to wait a bit longer before getting my hands on Penelope again...
Really wish the dev would just put Shadows on hold until this is finished. I've no problem with the focus on this game as long as the fans of Shadows aren't feeling teased with hope for new content.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
That actually makes me really happy. I only recently tried both, SoM first and was not very fond of it, largely because it somehow didn't feel particularly believable to me (I get that it's not going for realism, but still, something just felt off, you know?), whereas DLC felt very grounded in comparison and immediately appealed to me in a lot of ways. Granted, I did wait for DLC to get a few updates before playing it, but even when I first saw it, I thought the pitch sounded really interesting, even if the execution may fall flat. So far it feels good though, I've really enjoyed it thus far.

All that being said, I tried SoM again recently and liked it a lot more this time around. Well, I realized that I didn't like it the first time because I have to sit in the head of someone who, every time I find out more about them, is revealed to be an even bigger ass than I already thought. Sure, you can be better now, but the fact that I have to reap what this shithead has sown makes me kind of miserable. I almost don't want that poor woman to wake up from her coma, because Christ Almighty, shit is going to hit the fan in so many ways, and it'll fall to me to navigate the resulting poop-swamp.

On the other hand, shit hitting the fan is good drama. Hmmh...

Well, either way, I'm sure I'll enjoy whatever comes out first. Not like I'm going anywhere.

Reactions: caravaggio

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hello!

v.09.1 will be out shortly, hopefully in a few days time.

This is going to be adding the phone to the game and will replace all the existing social media interactions so far.

Originally I was just going to add the social media aspect of the phone, and then go back and unlock things such as saved photos, messages, emails etc, however after having a think about it this means you'd have to replay the entire game just to have the ability to send a message on Day 3 you might have missed otherwise, and I think that would be annoying.

So I'm going to release it with all the features unlocked, which is why it is taking me so long.

This will also contain fixes to the bugs I've been made aware of and add a couple more renders to Steph's slave path to bring it to the same ending as the others.

Thanks for all the patience and continued support!

WP

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
This is RIGGED... I want a RECOUNT... :p
Seriously though, the voting will be skewed to DLC due to the fact that only $10+ patrons can vote. Anyone willing to pay 10+ monthly will more likely vote for the game the dev is currently working on. Why else sub? So in that sense it's very surprising despite the structural bias that SoM still has nearly 50% support. My read of that is that SoM could garner even more patrons than DLC. I think a Mr. Dots like 2 month 1 month rotation of the two games would be have the widest appeal and maximize the patron numbers. Obviously DLC-only patrons won't like the idea.

But, I'm saying this in the interest of White Phantom.

4.60 star(s) 139 Votes