FallenHND

Dec 2, 2018
I managed to fix the error after doing adjustments to the files, so far I am playing and no other errors happened, but still, proceed at your own risk:

Go to www folder in the game's directory, then to img then to characters folder. You will find a folder in there called "q" and inside it there is a file named !$CityCenter2.rpgmvp. Rename that to !CityCenter3.rpgmvp (So basically just remove the $ sign and change 2 to 3). Then copy the renamed file to the previous folder, which is the "characters" folder. I still kept the one inside the "q" folder and didn't rename after. If I get any errors due to what I did, I will edit this post.

Reactions: Muchos and Rauhe

Kanayame

Feb 1, 2018
How to go to the FARM and get the quests of farm
Assuming you have made your way to Vivarium, there are no events attached to the Farm area yet. As of this update, there are two events to the north in the Church in the Sacred Grove and one event in the Oasis to the west.

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
Is there a new artwork? cause the one on page 1 look so much different on the one in game...Or is there a different setting to change the setting? I'm very confused. Also is there any walkthrough at all?

Last edited:

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Is there a new artwork? cause the one on page 1 look so much different on the one in game...Or is there a different setting to change the setting? I'm very confused. Also is there any walkthrough at all?
nah, dev changed the art style quite bit long time ago. And no, there isn't option to change back.

Reactions: JohnVans

andreev82

Jul 16, 2017
I managed to fix the error after doing adjustments to the files, so far I am playing and no other errors happened, but still, proceed at your own risk:

Go to www folder in the game's directory, then to img then to characters folder. You will find a folder in there called "q" and inside it there is a file named !$CityCenter2.rpgmvp. Rename that to !CityCenter3.rpgmvp (So basically just remove the $ sign and change 2 to 3). Then copy the renamed file to the previous folder, which is the "characters" folder. I still kept the one inside the "q" folder and didn't rename after. If I get any errors due to what I did, I will edit this post.
not work for me :(

D

Deleted member 2114730

so where is the prison out for cause I can’t find it unless I don’t have the hot fix wich if some one could put up that patron link would be great Just so we can read it

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
so where is the prison out for cause I can’t find it unless I don’t have the hot fix wich if some one could put up that patron link would be great Just so we can read it
You have to proceed in the main quest, then the prison will be open for visitting.

D

Deleted member 2114730

Any one know of any secrets such as the duck and that gives charisma also is the pool added yet?

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
does anyone have an idea how to get this to run in linux? it starts but that it i only see "Now Loading..." and that it...
it literally is the same problem i have with "A new dawn" (found that out when i tried the win version because it is a newer version)

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes