BeaverTails

Oct 27, 2017
hey just wondering what changed from 4.9.2, i still had the old version and i compared how much files the picture folder has and it even has less images

View attachment 1199171
A nearly 1k placeholder images removed due to infrastructure refactoring
What's new:
- a new random event in viarium - % chance to be attaked by npc when changing maps
- one bug with lactation fixed in some of vivarium event

All previous events are the same

alkeera

May 1, 2018
Seems when i start the game it shows me that message: Profile error occurred! Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js. Some features may be unavailable.Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js. - There is a field which i can mark and say "Send feedback to help us fix this issue." and the other icons are just big blue button OK and of course the button X in the up right corner! No matter if i mark that field and then press OK or just close that message,nothing happens but it looks like there is not a problem to close it and just keep playing the game! I am just wondering if i need to fix that because may be possible to not show me everything new in the game or i can just ignore it like i already did and there will no be problem to show me all the new stuff? After all i already find that new "Beast" guy who is repeating on a random!
-Go to %LOCALAPPDATA%/
-Delete nwjs folder
-Go into /User Data/Default folders
-Delete Web Data and Web Data-journal files
It should help. Or you can just ignore it. Not a big deal.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
hey just wondering what changed from 4.9.2, i still had the old version and i compared how much files the picture folder has and it even has less images

View attachment 1199171
Progress report from near the end of April:
'Currently, the amount of pictures in Kira’s character art system was reduced from 1738 to 776 (again, no content was cut, just restructured). '

Reactions: Weezy12

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Okay, I think this game is overly... Crazy. I saw the pregnancy tag, but I honestly have no idea how it would be possible to fit it into a game like this. The protagonist is far from having personality to be a good mother. lol

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Okay, I think this game is overly... Crazy. I saw the pregnancy tag, but I honestly have no idea how it would be possible to fit it into a game like this. The protagonist is far from having personality to be a good mother. lol
Well the tag doesn't say "good mother personality pregnancy". And one doesn't need to have a personality for an egg to be fertilized. So I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Well the tag doesn't say "good mother personality pregnancy". And one doesn't need to have a personality for an egg to be fertilized. So I'm not sure what you're getting at.
More precisely, I am referring to the fact that a woman with a personality like that of the protagonist would never accept a pregnancy, I think that would be the last thing on her to-do-list. Unless this is forced, of course.

Not to mention that the game world is kind of fucked up (post apocalyptic?), I don't know where possibly a pregnancy would fit well over there. lol

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes