DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
In the pause menu it says that H is a hotkey to debug the game. Is this a cheat menu and do you need to do something to unlock it? When I press H nothing seems to change.

Where can I see my stats? In the pause menu I don't see a way of looking at them.
You can see it both in squatboi and in the save menu

glocked

Sep 9, 2017
In the pause menu it says that H is a hotkey to debug the game. Is this a cheat menu and do you need to do something to unlock it? When I press H nothing seems to change.

Where can I see my stats? In the pause menu I don't see a way of looking at them.
Stats are in squatboy "~" and the debug mode i shit you not it doesnt work or atleast do anything.

Reactions: TheGodUncle

N0b0dy1nh3r3

Nov 26, 2020
What's squatboy?
With the squatboi, you can look at your stats and change your clothing as well as get hints for your quests and the world. You get it after you go to the AUGs shop for the first time and then managed to earn 15 Rubles to buy the device from Katya. After that, interact with 10 Lenin or "Leninal" Terminals and then you unlock the full squatboi. In the options menu, you can rebind the key for the squtboi, which i did, since the "~"-key didn't work for me.

RexUniverse

Nov 9, 2018
With the squatboi, you can look at your stats and change your clothing as well as get hints for your quests and the world. You get it after you go to the AUGs shop for the first time and then managed to earn 15 Rubles to buy the device from Katya. After that, interact with 10 Lenin or "Leninal" Terminals and then you unlock the full squatboi. In the options menu, you can rebind the key for the squtboi, which i did, since the "~"-key didn't work for me.
What are the Leninal?

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
How do I unlock the inmate outfit permanently?

Anyway, this is amazing. Right up my alley and the art is fantastic. Way better than those creepy uncanny daz stuff

Apr 25, 2018
so i want to get liquor for the party quest but the lady in the bazaar just says it will be available next month. where do i get the liqour

Jul 11, 2017
I have a cruel doubt in this game, at the bar job in the residential area yet. I did the mission that has scenes and everything, but there are some even just working because I see a lot of offers during work but she always appeals to it and because I chose the option that it was as good as a door or the game there is nothing in it Work?

TheSate

Sep 22, 2018
Ok, so sorry for being one of those guys, but i searched throughout the comments, but didnt got a full answer. Is there a pregnancy in this game as a mechanic, or is it just a dream sequence or an ending?

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes