IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Can you tell us what you're currently working on and what's gonna be in the next update?
Sure, it's mainly the pole - we’ll finish what we started and only then move on to the next thing. I also want to add an alternative “slut” version of the latest Katya H-event, since the one that’s in the game right now is more catered towards Bimbos, and more interactions to the part where you’re carrying Shwift, more references to Kira's stats and appearance, etc.

Basically, we released this update because I felt that we had to, not because it was done - so now we’ll focus on polishing it and expanding the pole event.

Oct 8, 2022
Sure, it's mainly the pole - we’ll finish what we started and only then move on to the next thing. I also want to add an alternative “slut” version of the latest Katya H-event, since the one that’s in the game right now is more catered towards Bimbos, and more interactions to the part where you’re carrying Shwift, more references to Kira's stats and appearance, etc.

Basically, we released this update because I felt that we had to, not because it was done - so now we’ll focus on polishing it and expanding the pole event.
Damn, so we're gonna spend another year in Poleland
polish-cow-icegif.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: TNTed
Oct 8, 2022

Also why did you make this the in game Swift image?
sdvfbg.JPG
And not THIS?

teaser34.png
There is a not so subtle difference.
The lower one looks so much better anyway.

Look what he took from us everyone!

• Wow
Reactions: Ramirad and TNTed

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
How do you get Kira to get larger and larger breast after the first main breast implant?. The other question How do you get Kira to unlock her Crazy Jinx persona to take over her body?.

soren26

Jul 27, 2021
Well, layering events is tough, so we’re currently first implementing “base” events and then layering them in the next update. If you had basic decency to at least pretend that you’ve played our last two updates - you’d see what you wanted.
Here. Let me help you out.
I've loaded my save before this brainwashing event in last version (0.5c) and now I see, that you've upgraded it ("layered"). So my apologies for this exactly accusation.
I would like to advice you just to add a spoilers on these fresh "unlayered" pictures, that they will be finished in next update. Because me and many others don't know about this politics of yours.

And of course, like the Gym, there were several others places, which needs your attention.
Also in prison, shower scene. My Kira was a bimbo already, but in scene she was white haired with small breast.

DitzyDanni

Apr 19, 2020
trying his best? How, what other games get updated as infrequently and with such minimal changes, he has spent nearly two years treading water and in that time we have gotten a handful of mission, a few sex scenes, sure quality over quantity but this is insane, such a slow pace, there are single Devs who have done way more in a fraction of the time, he stalling, hording money and putting that bare minimum into this project

And I want him scared, I want his patreons to call him on shit, I want to see effort for what I use to pay him
Give him a break, he's Russian. Putin probably takes most of his money.

• Angry
Reactions: IncineratedMulan

DonutBoi

Jan 29, 2021
Well, layering events is tough, so we’re currently first implementing “base” events and then layering them in the next update. If you had basic decency to at least pretend that you’ve played our last two updates - you’d see what you wanted.
Btw, now that you're active on this thread I'd like to take a moment and thank you for creating such a good game as this one, and even though updates are not so frequent, I'd definitely like to see this game be done in my lifetime. So all the best in trying to go back and update every single scene with every slight change in the breast size of our beloved protagonist / optionally living fuckdoll :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: IncineratedMulan

clover1024

Jul 4, 2021

When are the plans for the implementation of the fetish system?

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Also why did you make this the in game Swift image?
View attachment 3738097
And not THIS?

View attachment 3738098
There is a not so subtle difference.
The lower one looks so much better anyway.

Look what he took from us everyone!
The lower one is used when Polina tries to seduce people or offer them cigarettes. It’s used exactly once atm, so yea - that’s why I want to add more interactions during that part of the quest.

Jul 2, 2020
On the off chance that this message is taken seriously. I think I speak for many when I say that the dialogue between male characters is cringe and a turn off. I think it would be much better if they were written to be more sinister and manipulative.

I get it you hate Russians, but do you really want your hatred to make you come off as the fool? Not to mention writing parody in a way that depicts something completely alien to what you are parodying does not work as parody.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gerbalzlayer

FraukeFiedler

Jan 13, 2018
How do I get the scene from the picture?

Last edited:

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
On the off chance that this message is taken seriously. I think I speak for many when I say that the dialogue between male characters is cringe and a turn off. I think it would be much better if they were written to be more sinister and manipulative.

I get it you hate Russians, but do you really want your hatred to make you come off as the fool? Not to mention writing parody in a way that depicts something completely alien to what you are parodying does not work as parody.
I don’t allow my hatred to influence the game. If I did - there would already be a gimp named “Vlad the Impaled”.

I write some male characters, and some female ones (Polina, Sharon) as silly because I think it’s funny. Gulag, Chief Officer, Razin, Supreme Leader, Snowball - there’s plenty of “serious/sinister” characters. Not to mention that there isn’t a single H-event with a silly character, male or female.

I like our mixture of rather dark themes with absurdist humor, so I completely disagree with you. Humor is subjective, if you find it cringe - that’s fine, but I’m not going to change a thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Warphorror
4.00 star(s) 102 Votes