DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
i stole it at night and got arrested, but that removed it from my inventory. do i just try again?
It's supposed to be that way. You then get back at the appart near your roommates and the 2 guys should give a quest to get it back or something that will lead to something longer... but as I said it's too long I played from scratch to remember well. There is a walkthrough where it's well explained.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
So, i played and my main goal was to get the biggest tit size possible, but that locked me in the bimbo route(unable to change my hair and all), and has i only had one save, so well... i lost everything:), so my question is, is possible to get the biggest breast size being without being locked in bimbo?(probably on slut route idk), the same for lips size, and the way to achieve the breast enhancements are different? i'm gonna start a new save

soren26

Jul 27, 2021
What respect? What fetish do I have? And what am I supposed to fix? And if there’s a bug - tell me, we’ll fix it.

Things you’re describing are not bugs, they’re just incomplete events, and I can 100% just add more stuff to them (like pink hair, for example). But then you’ll be upset that I’m “Reworking” stuff instead of adding new quests/events.

Worry not tho, I’ll keep doing both - some updates will add more content, other updates will add more layers to older events. So there will always be something that you don’t like.
First - The Gym, you made there several repeatable scenes.
Kira's body status is: pink haired bimbo, 5th size of breast with piercings.

Starts exercise scene: hair is pink, but breast is zero or 1st size without piercings.

So, why hair data is correct, but not for breast?

Also for groping scenes - she has flat tits at all, everywhere, but hair is pink.
And so is in many other scenes.

You want to say, f.e., that Gym is incomplete event, exactly this location? Ok, but you completed some events there. And they obviously have bugs, which you don't fix for many months or years.

If you're afraid that if you'll fix it now, then you'll have no other content to sell to patrons, it's very weird logic. Just fix it, as for content you allready have MANY unfinished routes to sell in future.
Or you can pretend that don't understand me or others, but not be surprised that "level of hate" and unsubsribes will only rise.

Kittycatfur

Aug 17, 2020
First - The Gym, you made there several repeatable scenes.
Kira's body status is: pink haired bimbo, 5th size of breast with piercings.

Starts exercise scene: hair is pink, but breast is zero or 1st size without piercings.

So, why hair data is correct, but not for breast?

Also for groping scenes - she has flat tits at all, everywhere, but hair is pink.
And so is in many other scenes.

You want to say, f.e., that Gym is incomplete event, exactly this location? Ok, but you completed some events there. And they obviously have bugs, which you don't fix for many months or years.

If you're afraid that if you'll fix it now, then you'll have no other content to sell to patrons, it's very weird logic. Just fix it, as for content you allready have MANY unfinished routes to sell in future.
Or you can pretend that don't understand me or others, but not be surprised that "level of hate" and unsubsribes will only rise.
You know there is a difference between bugs and things that are not implemented. If a body morph isn't yet implemented it defaults to small breasts. That's known and some people manage to start discussing it every update.

soren26

Jul 27, 2021
If a body morph isn't yet implemented it defaults to small breasts.
You forgot about hair, they are "implemented" though, if you have pink, in gym they are pink too, therefore can't be accepted.
Listen, main part of this game is mind and body transformation, like it or not. For many people dialogs are so-so interesting side, many doesn't read 2/3 part of the text.
Because game lacks of significant story progression for years (!), some satisfaction for users could be sandboxing with proper body. But even there situation is very bad. Moreover, Mulan pretends, that he don't understand it. :unsure:

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
You know there is a difference between bugs and things that are not implemented. If a body morph isn't yet implemented it defaults to small breasts. That's known and some people manage to start discussing it every update.
trolls will be/stay trolls: you can try many times to let them know... it will change nothing except making them trolling more.

I like the game as it is. Ppl really have to be dumb as fuck to not understand the gym /metro/pole scenes not looking like Keira body is not a bug but something to work and already know. Those same dumb kids who probably need a picture every 5 pages in a adult book to know exactly what look like the hero even after a lot of description or making them imagine it by themselves and make their own idea of it... then you have a single picture maybe at the end and they will complain because the hero on the artsy page was not at all what they wanted to look like because different from what they had in mind (which I respect, I love imagination) but they feel the need/urge to always ruin or mocking everyone and everything in a toxic way because mad.

Last edited:

soren26

Jul 27, 2021
For dumb "imaginators" and believers of future corrections.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What a hell she has 4rd or 5th size of tits (consider its correct), but what's wrong with hair, tatoos etc?
How can this scene be enjoyable, as there are two different persons.

This scene is pretty fresh and he could code and draw it correctly, but no. Now you will play it for years, like others unfixed.

somedud3

Sep 11, 2022
Hold up! You’re that testicle fella! Care to elaborate on your review?
“If you do the missions in the wrong order it can break dialogue, art, and scenes”
“Many systems are just broken, As of now you can strip down nude in public with no lust or fetishes”
“Old scenes break if you have the wrong breast size”
“I have broken the outfit system in save permanently by trying to adjust outfits at the wrong time”

And let’s not forget this gem “Its not a good product and I wouldn't waste my time on it until its complete”, why are you here, fam?

I genuinely mean all of that, elaborate. If you’re cincere - I’d like to improve my game.
fix your fucking game, try starting a new game and you'll see problems (layering) with the few beginning quest images, like the groping scene in diner, shower, and tunnel.

Reactions: soren26

TheCommedian

May 31, 2018
Hold up! You’re that testicle fella! Care to elaborate on your review?
“If you do the missions in the wrong order it can break dialogue, art, and scenes”
“Many systems are just broken, As of now you can strip down nude in public with no lust or fetishes”
“Old scenes break if you have the wrong breast size”
“I have broken the outfit system in save permanently by trying to adjust outfits at the wrong time”

And let’s not forget this gem “Its not a good product and I wouldn't waste my time on it until its complete”, why are you here, fam?

I genuinely mean all of that, elaborate. If you’re cincere - I’d like to improve my game.
stop bothering Fresh, I'm pretty sure I saw her on the news training with rifles :love:
It's amazing that she continues to release updates more often and better than Eromancer.
I would love to have Fresh as my big sis <3<3<3

Kittycatfur

Aug 17, 2020
For dumb "imaginators" and believers of future corrections.

What a hell she has 4rd or 5th size of tits (consider its correct), but what's wrong with hair, tatoos etc?
How can this scene be enjoyable, as there are two different persons.

This scene is pretty fresh and he could code and draw it correctly, but no. Now you will play it for years, like others unfixed.

Imagine an unfinished state of a game that is being worked on and you want to implement stand ins for future events so the fans are happy...

It's almost like you don't understand what it means for a game to not be completed. There has been a complete rework of entire scenes that still use stand ins that I would get to point out but the newest scenes are mostly stand in anyways so people have something to fap instead of in other games where the newest scenes are text only with a black background.

You could argue that it's lazy to have a set flag that prevents you from going to Mosfilms when there is so many other content that is unfinished but you can access. But spamming posts about how you dislike that the stand in pictures for new events aren't finished is somewhat retarded

Reactions: Ramirad

BlackMtg

Dec 11, 2022
But it's interesting. The developer can finally stop throwing in very new content, and finally finish the existing one. There are a lot of lines, side missions and events in the game, but most of them end with an "end to the current version of the game". Well, that is, what the file is called now, but exactly "hotfix", only fix, this is another update with a pack of unfinished content, and if some missions are finished, then new unfinished ones have been started.

This game reminds me of some kind of toy box, usually indie developers suffer from the fact that they quickly get bored and they quit development and start a new one, immediately it feels like instead of a new game, the developer starts a new quest, and the old one is abandoned.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes