Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Defenestration [v0.5c] [Fresh Mulan] - Compressed

Win [250 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

somedud3

Sep 11, 2022
Shower scene is bugged after breast enlargement, the tits look default. Diner scenes are bugged when she flashes. Unless this is because I transferred my save folder.

Reactions: Sexy Manga
Jul 12, 2023
I dont get the criticism, this game is amazing and the dev is trying his best. Been watching this game for years and im impressed the dev is still working on it. Thumbs up dev.
Scaring devs off these pages kills the fun community we have here. Succubus Covenant is a good example. Sigh.
trying his best? How, what other games get updated as infrequently and with such minimal changes, he has spent nearly two years treading water and in that time we have gotten a handful of mission, a few sex scenes, sure quality over quantity but this is insane, such a slow pace, there are single Devs who have done way more in a fraction of the time, he stalling, hording money and putting that bare minimum into this project

And I want him scared, I want his patreons to call him on shit, I want to see effort for what I use to pay him

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
How do you trigger the "second pole event"? I'm guessing Kira has to be put on the pole, rather than selling out Katya, but after that? Are we supposed to remain in the prison and trigger it somehow or do we return to the prison area later, after escaping?

is there any new content for if you DO turn Katya in? There's mention off new scene in the AUG-shop depending on path, is that it, or is it something else?

I usually prefer to brainwash all the other girls so that Kira has some good company but unless there's any new content for it, I guess i'll put Kira on the pole this time.

soren26

Jul 27, 2021
Confirm, still bugged everywhere. (y)
Most disappoinment is pole job in prison, Kira can be bimbo with 5th size ot tits, with pink hair, but as soon as scene starts - she becomes default white hair flat breast person. Like you just started the game.
Again and again Mulan breaks important parts of game...

Or maybe somebody have other situation at pole job in prison? :unsure:

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
trying his best? How, what other games get updated as infrequently and with such minimal changes, he has spent nearly two years treading water and in that time we have gotten a handful of mission, a few sex scenes, sure quality over quantity but this is insane, such a slow pace, there are single Devs who have done way more in a fraction of the time, he stalling, hording money and putting that bare minimum into this project

And I want him scared, I want his patreons to call him on shit, I want to see effort for what I use to pay him
Do it on patreon where they'll see it then. It's just my opinion so you can do whatever you want but i feel Talking to devs here is more advantageous when they actually participate in the community. I hope the bugs get fixed eventually but we can't apply pressure if the dev stops visiting us yknow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ramirad and syralic

shadow415

Oct 14, 2019
Do it on patreon where they'll see it then. It's just my opinion so you can do whatever you want but i feel Talking to devs here is more advantageous when they actually participate in the community. I hope the bugs get fixed eventually but we can't apply pressure if the dev stops visiting us yknow.
This is not a dev forum. It is not for the devs. If the dev wants to engage in it thats fine but if he doesn't than thats fine too. This is also not a place to constantly kiss a devs ass and make them feel good about themselves, they have their discord for it. A lot of devs are active here and I agree with you that those threads are better and more fun but its a credit to those devs because the worked hard to built that. With Mulan here its the opposite. He always tries his best to burn everything down.

Lewdboy3344

Apr 10, 2023
So far one quest is fully complete; I'm kinda with others being frustrated but at the same time its not like Mulan has abadoned the project. Though I wish they would post something saying why some stuff is taking a while.

Laroomue

May 24, 2022
Anyone knows how to strat “A Modest Proposal” Main quest ?
Afaik, it starts after meeting resistance leader (that's the last action of some other quest). If you have discovered sanctuary, use the boat, go down and visit a building to the right.

syralic

Jul 23, 2018
Was always amazed by the amount of hate the dev gets here, every single page of this thread you find someone felling compelled to tell why he/she has no hope, why he/she pulled support, if it's not straight up dissuading people to support and why supporters should fell vindicated like they are.
At this point it can only be a love / hate relationship, or those people have kink being haters, what a time to be alive for them.
They'd rather shit everywhere so no one has nice things, the dev doesn't come or cannot take any constructive criticism because it's drawn in a cesspool of a thread.
Personally I'd rather have a slow game than no game at all, or a game that gets abandoned because its dev goes into a burnout.
The truth is there is not a lot of games like this one, that's why it has the supporters it has and also haters that keep coming back.

Now constructive criticism, what mainly irks a lot of people is that they fell like the dev overpromise and underdeliver.
There is 2 sides of this: sharing the vision / direction, and trying to package it into content that can be tied to delivery expectations.

I don't really think people have big issues with the 1st, besides briging expectations quite high sometimes (recently I can think of the cumslut perk), but it's ok as the vision purpose is to make people dream and look forward to future developements.
Now the 2nd is where people lose their shit, and objectively multiple times the dev tried to timebox content and had really a rough time develiring it.

It's a chaotic development process but so far, timeframe aside, it get things done.
Disclaimer I'm no shrink, but I've been there next point is subjective.
It could be that as a dev you communicate to put pressure on yourself and "get the crunch done" but quite a riksy one as you use people expectations as fuel, and if not met even after the crunch, and despite the quality often matching (or exceeding) the expectations you end up with people feelling like their trust as been broken.
Add to that, the creative side of things, as game dev doesn't answer a specific given need, when is the next piece of content good enough ?
Now pub level psychology aside, I'd say this point got way way way better, dev communicates well on Patreon, difficulties are shared, some content de-scopped to get a release, people on this forum do not have the patreon side of things or just a part.

Like I said there isn't a lot of game like this one and developping this game is hard, it's not you average corruption game where you just have self contained quest that have no impact on the others, or you averyage VN where some obvious path branching aside, what you do and say doesn't really have an impact on the story. Here the dev struct really a good balance between side quests and their respective progression, but also how it impacts the MC during main quests, in fact I have yet to find a game that does it so well.

IMO, as a fan, once you know that and are fully aware there is no other way to get this kind of content, well you can make decision about supporting by yourself and make your voice heard in a constructive manner if you want to impact developement direction.
Supporting is not buying, people should get that it's ok to support "just this much", yeah some creators / studios / projects develiers way differently, you're almost paying a subscription to have steady content develiery, good for them to reach this point and good for you if you feel you have your "money worth".
But, if every game creation should make economic sense, don't worry that creators and studios will keep pulling the uno reverse card and embrace your future riddled with free games packed to the brim with microtransactions and lock up content release behind DRM.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Was always amazed by the amount of hate the dev gets here, every single page of this thread you find someone felling compelled to tell why he/she has no hope, why he/she pulled support, if it's not straight up dissuading people to support and why supporters should fell vindicated like they are.
At this point it can only be a love / hate relationship, or those people have kink being haters, what a time to be alive for them.
They'd rather shit everywhere so no one has nice things, the dev doesn't come or cannot take any constructive criticism because it's drawn in a cesspool of a thread.
Personally I'd rather have a slow game than no game at all, or a game that gets abandoned because its dev goes into a burnout.
The truth is there is not a lot of games like this one, that's why it has the supporters it has and also haters that keep coming back.

Now constructive criticism, what mainly irks a lot of people is that they fell like the dev overpromise and underdeliver.
There is 2 sides of this: sharing the vision / direction, and trying to package it into content that can be tied to delivery expectations.

I don't really think people have big issues with the 1st, besides briging expectations quite high sometimes (recently I can think of the cumslut perk), but it's ok as the vision purpose is to make people dream and look forward to future developements.
Now the 2nd is where people lose their shit, and objectively multiple times the dev tried to timebox content and had really a rough time develiring it.

It's a chaotic development process but so far, timeframe aside, it get things done.
Disclaimer I'm no shrink, but I've been there next point is subjective.
It could be that as a dev you communicate to put pressure on yourself and "get the crunch done" but quite a riksy one as you use people expectations as fuel, and if not met even after the crunch, and despite the quality often matching (or exceeding) the expectations you end up with people feelling like their trust as been broken.
Add to that, the creative side of things, as game dev doesn't answer a specific given need, when is the next piece of content good enough ?
Now pub level psychology aside, I'd say this point got way way way better, dev communicates well on Patreon, difficulties are shared, some content de-scopped to get a release, people on this forum do not have the patreon side of things or just a part.

Like I said there isn't a lot of game like this one and developping this game is hard, it's not you average corruption game where you just have self contained quest that have no impact on the others, or you averyage VN where some obvious path branching aside, what you do and say doesn't really have an impact on the story. Here the dev struct really a good balance between side quests and their respective progression, but also how it impacts the MC during main quests, in fact I have yet to find a game that does it so well.

IMO, as a fan, once you know that and are fully aware there is no other way to get this kind of content, well you can make decision about supporting by yourself and make your voice heard in a constructive manner if you want to impact developement direction.
Supporting is not buying, people should get that it's ok to support "just this much", yeah some creators / studios / projects develiers way differently, you're almost paying a subscription to have steady content develiery, good for them to reach this point and good for you if you feel you have your "money worth".
But, if every game creation should make economic sense, don't worry that creators and studios will keep pulling the uno reverse card and embrace your future riddled with free games packed to the brim with microtransactions and lock up content release behind DRM.
Where's the face palm when you need it?

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
If only the developers had put as much effort into game development as they did into trolling. Don't get me wrong; I am not criticising. I lost interest in criticising this game ages ago(I seldom criticise it anyway); I just came to pry about the well-being of the developer, It is good to know the author is still doing fine. However, I wouldn't like to waste time replaying this game from the very beginning because I completely forgot everything about it except the rowdy bustle in this thread, so better take it as kind advice.

Reactions: Jarul

pandafloyo

Oct 2, 2017
I loved the concept of this game, and the art is lovely! I love the amount of attention to detail that's put into your character's dialogue depending on her intellect, it's something I've not personally seen in a game before, and I love that it's apart of this game... Makes your stats actually feel like they matter, and that each time you start a new game, if you pick different stats you can have complete different playthroughs :D ...
BUUUUUT...
I just would love to see some of these routes they've left wide open eventually finished. XD Finish things you start, before adding even more routes XD

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes