Elena_lisa

Dec 4, 2022
You need to go to the building south of the one the doc is in, and get the brainwashing neutralizer, then go to the NewU facility and sleep until nightfall. Then find the data on the brainwashing device and return to the doc.
Do you have that save file

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Who wants to get thread banned? Keep going and I'll make it happen in a second.
Please stay On-Topic!

kikoperez4444

Jun 8, 2021
I am new to the game, does anyone know how to solve this error. "uncaught rangeerror invalid typed array length 16"

It shows when I try to start a new game

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Progress report
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Version 0.4.9.9pfa

The only good thing this website does is “free marketing”, everything else just makes me want to hang myself. And whenever any version of my game gets leaked here, I hope this post gets updated, to provide said “free marketing”. If this doesn’t happen, then what’s the point of this torture?

So, in case the fact that our latest version was called a “patch” and didn’t have any letter or a number attached to its name is giving you an existential crisis - here's the exact same thing, but with a different name. Hopefully now you’ll update the post.

Changelog:

Note: This version only changes the shower artwork, it doesn’t do anything else.

- Changed Kira’s hair in all 5 Shower poses

- Made Kira’s skin more “wet” in all shower poses

- Changed one of the poses into a different one

- Other minor visual fixes (collarbones, sink, hips, etc.)

Sidenote, don’t leak my private versions if you don’t want this post to be updated - this is on you.

Oct 8, 2022
Version 0.4.9.9pfa

The only good thing this website does is “free marketing”, everything else just makes me want to hang myself. And whenever any version of my game gets leaked here, I hope this post gets updated, to provide said “free marketing”. If this doesn’t happen, then what’s the point of this torture?

So, in case the fact that our latest version was called a “patch” and didn’t have any letter or a number attached to its name is giving you an existential crisis - here's the exact same thing, but with a different name. Hopefully now you’ll update the post.

Link (click me)

Changelog:

Note: This version only changes the shower artwork, it doesn’t do anything else.

Sidenote, don’t leak my private versions if you don’t want this post to be updated - this is on you.
I always thought you were here because you have a kink for being insulted and degraded, but "free marketing" works too I guess.

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
Version 0.4.9.9pfa

Link (click me)

Changelog:

This thread is terrible. There is nothing of value here for you aside from the free advertising. There is a reason larger creators do not interact with their F95 posts after their creations reach a specific level of popularity/clout. You are much better off sticking with Patreon and if you want further exposure where you have more control over what is and isn't released, get on itch.io or create a blog. You don't have to, and honestly should not, interact with any of the users here anymore. Pop in every release to officially drop the prior release and then get out, because I can promise you there isn't a single person here that actually cares about the success of you and your game. Those people are on Patreon/itch and will interact with you there.

F95 users are just here get their rocks off for free and act entitled when things don't go their way.

Oct 8, 2022
This thread is terrible. There is nothing of value here for you aside from the free advertising. There is a reason larger creators do not interact with their F95 posts after their creations reach a specific level of popularity/clout. You are much better off sticking with Patreon and if you want further exposure where you have more control over what is and isn't released, get on itch.io or create a blog. You don't have to, and honestly should not, interact with any of the users here anymore. Pop in every release to officially drop the prior release and then get out, because I can promise you there isn't a single person here that actually cares about the success of you and your game. Those people are on Patreon/itch and will interact with you there.

F95 users are just here get their rocks off for free and act entitled when things don't go their way.
Hey, no kink shaming here! If the man wants to dip his balls into a cesspit every month then he's free to do so.

Reactions: Elena_lisa

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
I can promise you there isn't a single person here that actually cares about the success of you and your game. Those people are on Patreon/itch and will interact with you there.
Not even you, huh?
You don't speak for other people. It's really annoying when people pretend they can make sweeping statements about a group without justification.

Last edited:

Kittycatfur

Aug 17, 2020
Version 0.4.9.9pfa

The only good thing this website does is “free marketing”, everything else just makes me want to hang myself.

I recently tried an rpg-maker mod that gives me noclip. Any chance of re enabling the film content as it has amazing art and is somewhat funny. The Leninade promo poster is one of my favourite pieces of art in the game and knowing it is there and so many people complaining about not having new content, you could just remove the barrier to please some ppl who don't know it yet. I always wondered why you even blocked that part off, as it's not the only part of your game that's not finished.

Your art is great btw, love the game and would love to improve your mood somewhat with a positive message but reading through this thread must be horrible for you I bet, as there is so much criticism, some of it undeserved I'd say :D

Reactions: IncineratedMulan
4.10 star(s) 99 Votes