cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Have not played it for some time but as much as I remmember you can continue playing normaly with just some added stuff as long as you don't choose to become full on hucow. I haven't played many games like that but seems to me to be one of the better implementation of it.
You right. I remember you can go to the barn few times before the bad end

SarcasticDF40

Jul 19, 2017
This is a little off topic, but do you know of any games where the playable character ends up on a "farm" to breed and serve as livestock?
I know Degrees of Lewdity but its a little limited for know.
The Island in a roundabout way which I think is very promising. You're a female protagonist that is shipwrecked on an island that effects everyone mentally, trying to revert them to a primal state. It's a survival game with crafting and daily needs. You spend a majority of the game sneaking by naked monke brained guys trying to breed you and keep your own sanity intact while looking for new places and looting for crafting materials. You get captured at a certain point, I'll leave at that on the livestock bit, don't want to spoil it. It is still pretty early on but the game already has a lot going for it. The dev has already talked about making an endless breeder game mode as well. I think my only gripe with it is I'd rather it be a Unity 3D game instead of RPGM but even so it's already shaping up very well.

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
The Island in a roundabout way which I think is very promising. You're a female protagonist that is shipwrecked on an island that effects everyone mentally, trying to revert them to a primal state. It's a survival game with crafting and daily needs. You spend a majority of the game sneaking by naked monke brained guys trying to breed you and keep your own sanity intact while looking for new places and looting for crafting materials. You get captured at a certain point, I'll leave at that on the livestock bit, don't want to spoil it. It is still pretty early on but the game already has a lot going for it. The dev has already talked about making an endless breeder game mode as well. I think my only gripe with it is I'd rather it be a Unity 3D game instead of RPGM but even so it's already shaping up very well.
3dcg are a joke, 0 effort to create, anyone can make alot of screenshots of some 3d models and put some lewd text on it and call it a game xD yet people on this site still prefer them over actual 3d games like wilde life etc. or 2d quality stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: Bester

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
not a fan of art style but... plot is damn intresting. gonna give it a go. thx !

SarcasticDF40

Jul 19, 2017
3dcg are a joke, 0 effort to create, anyone can make alot of screenshots of some 3d models and put some lewd text on it and call it a game xD yet people on this site still prefer them over actual 3d games like wilde life etc. or 2d quality stuff
Eh, I can overlook a lot if the plot is interesting. Games like Masters of Raana that would be a pretty good game even without the adult content. I dig the big budget stuff too but I'm just as happy reading walls of descriptive text.

not a fan of art style but... plot is damn intresting. gonna give it a go. thx !
Yeah I think it is on the wrong engine too. It would be epic as a 3d pseudo horror survival game, but it's a unique plot idea. No worries, hope you enjoy it.

Reactions: cocomiel1

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
Eh, I can overlook a lot if the plot is interesting. Games like Masters of Raana that would be a pretty good game even without the adult content. I dig the big budget stuff too but I'm just as happy reading walls of descriptive text.

Yeah I think it is on the wrong engine too. It would be epic as a 3d pseudo horror survival game, but it's a unique plot idea. No worries, hope you enjoy it.
there are always text only games like corruption of champions xD

or if u have good pc there always these :)

unfortunately for me i only have my samsung j5 until i fix my pc

Screenshot_20230427-113057_Cloak.jpg

Last edited:

SarcasticDF40

Jul 19, 2017
there are always text only games like corruption of champions xD

or if u have good pc there always these :)

unfortunately for me i only have my samsung j5 until i fix my pc
I'm actually gaming from a steam deck. Been trying to mod Cyberpunk 2077 all morning. Thanks for the links!

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
I'm actually gaming from a steam deck. Been trying to mod Cyberpunk 2077 all morning. Thanks for the links!
haha good luck xD actually modding cp2077 was the last thing i was doing before my pc broke :p i was testing this whole fsr 2.0 stuff and overclocking my gtx1050ti before something broke in my pc xD

ImfuckingHORNY

Dec 3, 2020
its my save collection before any lewd scene, if any mod read this please add this link to 1st page so that people stop asking abot save in comments, as game progress i will update, thanks in advance

I am sorry if this is basic stuff but where do I put the save files?

Degenerate42

Jul 17, 2022
Where to do bug reports? There's a gamebreaking bug in the last mission where you work as a waiter in retardis. If it was already posted in this thread just ignore this message

Prince Eric

Jun 22, 2020
Where to do bug reports? There's a gamebreaking bug in the last mission where you work as a waiter in retardis. If it was already posted in this thread just ignore this message
It was. And yes, it was successfully ignored by the dev themselves :D

Is there any gallery in this game
No, but one good fella posted their save collection before every scene. Here it is: https://f95zone.to/threads/defenestration-v0-4-9-9pfa-fresh-mulan.10695/post-10349631

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes