yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Defenestration-0.4.9.9PFA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Oct 7, 2020
Defenestration-0.4.9.9PFA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
an update is an update :KEK:

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
Why does this game have a preg tag? Afaik apart from preg CGs that are not yet obtainable in the game and some optionally pregnant NPCs there isnt anything preg-related. MC can't get pregnant, nobody gives birth, there are "plans" but they've been plans for over a year at least by now. There arent even any children in the game.

Kittycatfur

Aug 17, 2020
Why does this game have a preg tag?
You have visions of your character being pregnant and you get asked if you want to enable pregnancy content. So why shouldn't there a pregnancy tag if you can choose not to have it and won't see Kira preggo in the vision scenes?

Oct 8, 2022
Why does this game have a preg tag? Afaik apart from preg CGs that are not yet obtainable in the game and some optionally pregnant NPCs there isnt anything preg-related. MC can't get pregnant, nobody gives birth, there are "plans" but they've been plans for over a year at least by now. There arent even any children in the game.
dfgbhnj.JPG
Yeah I wonder why.....?

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
how can I get knocked up as hucow, please?
I sincerely hope you have not been trying to do that this entire time because it isn't implemented yet. That picture is made by either the RPGM Cheat Engine or a mod distribution made on the Discord.

zero942

Feb 14, 2018
just go to Defenestration 0.4.9.7а\www\img\pictures and change any pic to a name exactly like in error, i changed another waitress pic to this error and it fixed it.
I don't understand good your advice to fix my error

1682171230851.png
this still happen even with a new version of the game (I have 0.4.9.8)

5 years and still no gallery?
what a horrible design choice
I'm with you, however there are some games without gallery to for example cyberslayer (need one but the comunnity decided that they don't want one)

Last edited:

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
5 years and still no gallery?
what a horrible design choice
Thanks for the heads up, came back just to check the status of this. Particularly questionable because my understanding was several scenes are not repeatable and there's content you could miss and never know otherwise. Still an ok game with amazing art but what a QoL feature to decide to pass on after this long.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes