rook

Aug 9, 2016
This game is a hard pass until I can defenestrate someone.

Oh, wait. You're using it in the modern sense aren't you? You don't mean "toss a bitch out a literal window" but rather, "remove some bitches from power." Are we going to be even sexier Putin (as if it were possible) or sexy Stalin with lewd gulags?

Reactions: mesoru

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
This game is a hard pass until I can defenestrate someone.

Oh, wait. You're using it in the modern sense aren't you? You don't mean "toss a bitch out a literal window" but rather, "remove some bitches from power." Are we going to be even sexier Putin (as if it were possible) or sexy Stalin with lewd gulags?
Stop thinking about the name! I don't want to rewrite my script!)

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
As Im seeing the dev is open to suggestions (and that is a nice thing). I'd like to express my opinion(s):
1- Don't stray away from your original concept.
2- But at the same time, it would be nice to see a change of pace from the overdone 9999 corruption games out there, where the femMC is tricked by evryone into fucking them or its just fall for plain tricks, where she is completly passive about the situation.She can be proactive too ( a simple example would be passing by a gatekeeper, where in most games the girl is blackmailed into some sex to pass the door, could be changed into the female being the one offering sex, to the second twist being the gatekeeper completly uninterested, forcing the MC to find another route)
3- Also would be nice to avoid making evry character a pervert, just to stack sex interactions.
Best of luck to you.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
As Im seeing the dev is open to suggestions (and that is a nice thing). I'd like to express my opinion(s):
1- Don't stray away from your original concept.
2- But at the same time, it would be nice to see a change of pace from the overdone 9999 corruption games out there, where the femMC is tricked by evryone into fucking them or its just fall for plain tricks, where she is completly passive about the situation.She can be proactive too ( a simple example would be passing by a gatekeeper, where in most games the girl is blackmailed into some sex to pass the door, could be changed into the female being the one offering sex, to the second twist being the gatekeeper completly uninterested, forcing the MC to find another route)
3- Also would be nice to avoid making evry character a pervert, just to stack sex interactions.
Best of luck to you.
Thank you! I appreciate it, will definitely think about this
Can someone explain what about communists emblems?
Isn't commie shit forbidden?
It is not) but you`ll get a few stares here and there, if you`ll decide to wear it, or tattoo it.

Reactions: damnson1111

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
to bad this game was a female MC the rest is soooo good.
So many people whine about FemProtag. I present a solution that would only serve to alleviate rather than fix the issue: Change the Protagonist tags from Genre to part of the Title similar to how "RPGMaker", "Unity" and so on are Title Tags.

Look the artwork, @FreshMulan. I'll wait until 0.2 before I try.

greyy

Nov 17, 2017
honestly this might be my favorite first release for a game ever, especially for my favorite genre (female protagonist+corruption). your art style kicks ass, and the setting is actually super interesting to me.

criticisms, I want to be able to step over cracks in the ground, I don't think they should block you.

It would also be cool to get a button to hide text or maybe an option to show what your character looks like on the side of the screen like how Noxian Nights did it. Also a skipping text button is a must.

Besides that and a couple bugs in the diner (the stars disappeared from the food items a few times, and once the sailor dude stopped responding after asking for red wine, but walking out and back in fixed it), no complaints from me.

Reactions: IncineratedMulan

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
honestly this might be my favorite first release for a game ever, especially for my favorite genre (female protagonist+corruption). your art style kicks ass, and the setting is actually super interesting to me.

criticisms, I want to be able to step over cracks in the ground, I don't think they should block you.

It would also be cool to get a button to hide text or maybe an option to show what your character looks like on the side of the screen like how Noxian Nights did it. Also a skipping text button is a must.

Besides that and a couple bugs in the diner (the stars disappeared from the food items a few times, and once the sailor dude stopped responding after asking for red wine, but walking out and back in fixed it), no complaints from me.
Thx!) You should be able to skip text if you hold down "enter" key. I think I'll change this to "Shift" button, which is more common. As for the rest, I will definitely implement those ideas.

Jun 27, 2017
Thank you! I appreciate it, will definitely think about this

It is not) but you`ll get a few stares here and there, if you`ll decide to wear it, or tattoo it.
Too shame Piłsudski are dead...
Catching the point if Communism are allowed what about nazizm is it approved too?
If not, that's hiportitical as fuck

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I really want to play these games (little people running around mazes looking for stuff), but I'm absolutely rubbish at it. And that is putting it kindly. :)

I came through the intro alright, that's something. Right?

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes