WasSissy

Nov 23, 2019
hel pls this happen after i buy the alchol for the party
Go to www folder in the game's directory, then to img then to characters folder. You will find a folder in there called "q" and inside it there is a file named !$CityCenter2.rpgmvp. Rename that to !CityCenter3.rpgmvp (So basically just remove the $ sign and change 2 to 3). Then copy the renamed file to the previous folder, which is the "characters" folder. I still kept the one inside the "q" folder and didn't rename after. If I get any errors due to what I did, I will edit this post.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
I am curious does anyone know where to get one of the older versions that had more content in it then this version cause it feels so empty compared to older versions

pulAMeA

Oct 26, 2018
I completed all the quests I had, the only one I have left is the one with the factory but the pc turned red and i can't do anything and the one about the resistance where you have to leave the city but if i try to leave my game crashes. The only other things I can do is the waitress/barmaid job and the gym stuff. I also just completed the second Legion quest. I looked at the changelog and I saw there are more things to do. What can I do now to progress further?

jro805

May 5, 2020
I haven't joined patreon at all yet, can anyone tell us what the most recent update Mulan put up was. Apparently they gave a progress report on the Farm.

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Its just yet another one of those "Im gonna release updates more frequently from now on" type of reports. Oh Right, Mulan also cries how he needs MOAR MONEYZ!

• Angry
Reactions: FavenXXX

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Its just yet another one of those "Im gonna release updates more frequently from now on" type of reports. Oh Right, Mulan also cries how he needs MOAR MONEYZ!
That’s true, if you want to just focus on negative things.
Here’s a full list in a nutshell:
-We’re still working on the Farm part of the Vivarium, life is hard. I’ve said I’m going to learn from our mistakes and release the game quicker from now on, and I’ll prove that with my actions.
-There's also a new goal at 3000$ - “we will start commissioning a writer for H-events on a regular basis”
This will drastically cut the time I spend on writing and allow me to focus on mainstory and artworks (I’ll still write H-events, just not all of them).
-And I’m going to start occasionally commissioning the writer (LostRaven), starting from next month already, because I’m really getting buried under the weight of the game.

And I’m not really “crying” because of money issues, I’m just a bit sad nowadays and I should definitely stop logging in here.

comodin

Nov 17, 2018
the saving ignores you becuse you exit and enter another the day and have to start from the begining again

D

Deleted member 2114730

That’s true, if you want to just focus on negative things.
Here’s a full list in a nutshell:
-We’re still working on the Farm part of the Vivarium, life is hard. I’ve said I’m going to learn from our mistakes and release the game quicker from now on, and I’ll prove that with my actions.
-There's also a new goal at 3000$ - “we will start commissioning a writer for H-events on a regular basis”
This will drastically cut the time I spend on writing and allow me to focus on mainstory and artworks (I’ll still write H-events, just not all of them).
-And I’m going to start occasionally commissioning the writer (LostRaven), starting from next month already, because I’m really getting buried under the weight of the game.

And I’m not really “crying” because of money issues, I’m just a bit sad nowadays and I should definitely stop logging in here.
yeah but you are basically a main way of knowing what's happening also cant wait to see the full thing come out

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
So, in two weeks mulan wasnt able to add any single scene? Im not trying to critique him in this post, just trying to grasp development speed. Ok, previous 6 months included map development, so it is not clear is it two months per scene or better or worse. Probably worse since the was only one completly new scene.
The problem is, adding completly new scene with new poses will now take several months of drawing. So either we can have reasonably slow development with reusable content, not much to reuse now outside of standing dialog pose, or we will have unreasonably slow development, every new pose taking half a year to draw and code in.

At least lostraven can do his magic not twice a year. By the way, up until 0.4.5 I had no problems with mulans writing.

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
Can you folks just stop, please? Lost Raven has already explained why this takes a while.
Explaining doesn't solve the problem. If development is slowed down by to much variety, than its better to turn down some variety, or have infinitely unfinished game.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Ok I understand people are upset but seriously I am surprise the mods of F95 haven't step in to put this too a stop. Cause I am tired of seeing whiney bitching being the only alerts I get for this game. We get it your mad or your upset, but honestly do any of you have a right to be bitching & moaning. Your most likely not supporting this game by being part of their Patreon so you really got no right to bitch nonstop. Your sitting on here downloading free content that someone is sharing with us that is actually supporting the game, unlike you. So please STFU & move on you self entitled fucks.

rolada66

Nov 18, 2019
Ok I understand people are upset but seriously I am surprise the mods of F95 haven't step in to put this too a stop. Cause I am tired of seeing whiney bitching being the only alerts I get for this game. We get it your mad or your upset, but honestly do any of you have a right to be bitching & moaning. Your most likely not supporting this game by being part of their Patreon so you really got no right to bitch nonstop. Your sitting on here downloading free content that someone is sharing with us that is actually supporting the game, unlike you. So please STFU & move on you self entitled fucks.
I've been a patreon for a while (even wanted to get some bonus content into the game via a higher tier but Mulan had too much work already). I don't write here bitching and moaning cause it's being done for me, the criticism is valid. Knocking it by standing on some kind of moral high ground on this forum seems... hypocritical. In fact this bitching and moaning is useful, any potential patreons can get an idea of what to expect if they decide to support. Its the first thing I do these days when deciding if I want to support a game.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes