nuqqur

May 8, 2018
As for the taxi, your roommate tells you that if you want to go somewhere at night, you'll have to take the taxi, but you, the player, have absolutely no reason to go anywhere at night... except curiosity. The game hasn't told you to go anywhere at night yet.
Technically it does tell you that you can try to steal liquor at night. This doesn't require the taxi though, but this is useless as it fails, but still nice if you want to see all scenes.

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
people here keep mentioning a library that I have no idea where it is (the residential area one doesn't seem to do anything, so either it's unlocked by something later or there's another library in the city center)
The library is first used after you attempt to enter the factory, talk to Joey, enter the factory, and then talk to Razin.
It's used again after the Prison. (Not jail, which is what happens when you commit a minor crime... like assaulting a cop.)
Edit: also disabled pregnancy content in the test when entering Vivarium. I hope this does not block any progress, and just skips something?
There are three cowgirls whose appearance I could change. One of the options they each have makes them pregnant. The main girl at the farm (the one Kira recognizes) is pregnant. Kira is pregnant during the two dream sequences at the farm. Mother is pregnant.
That's all the graphical pregnancy content I've found. Some of the text may be different as well.

Last edited:

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
The library is first used after you attempt to enter the factory, talk to Joey, enter the factory, and then talk to the KGB guy (instead of Joey. Same building as Joey).
It's used again after the Prison. (Not jail, which is what happens when you commit a minor crime... like assaulting a cop.)
Oh I couldn't get into the factory earlier and found some posts here saying it's not implemented yet, but I suppose those were out of date. Managed to progress with factory now that I had done other stuff after it. Thanks.

There are three cowgirlss whose appearance I could change. One of the options they each have makes them pregnant. The main girl at the farm (the one Kira recognizes) is pregnant. Kira is pregnant during the two dream sequences at the farm. Mother is pregnant.
That's all the graphical pregnancy content I've found. Some of the text may be different as well.
I see, so no significant story differences.

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
The game freezes constantly. I can only make it through the memory sequence scenes with Katya and Tolstroy if I hold Z and skip literally all of it, and save in between when I can. Anyone know why the game freezes during extended dialogues like this? It's really, REALLY annoying, because it happens every few minutes and I then need to refresh the game and skip ahead back to where I was.

Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
Framecap maybe ?
Settings>Visual>Synch Monitor Fps On-Off
I had similar issues while working as a waitress, it was on by default, but after switching in off and back on it stopped freezing.

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
Framecap maybe ?
Settings>Visual>Synch Monitor Fps On-Off
I had similar issues while working as a waitress, it was on by default, but after switching in off and back on it stopped freezing.
I remember in some games when the framerate was uncapped, and FPS reached over 1000, some animations/fading in the game froze because the game calculated how much it should progress since the last frame by multiplying the number of milliseconds since the last frame rounded down, with the speed of the animation. Above 1000 fps that becomes 0 though, so it never actually progressed. I wouldn't be surprised if such logic is used somewhere in RPGM as well.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Hmm, what makes you think that someone is working on this game. She hasn't moved for 2 years.
Of course it has "moved", just slow progress and even reverse progress since some stuff have been added in a update and removed in the next because it was not properly done or something like that

Reactions: SpellsOfErotica

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
There really isn't anything worth sharing in the report. It states that recent missile strikes targeting Ukrainian power infrastructure have grinded progress on the art update and layering efforts to a halt. The few pictures included are some of the work that was finished before losing power. The creators have maybe 3 hours of power a day so all work is being directed to things that won't require large portions of dev time. Examples they gave are the text for events and anything that can use currently unused art. In other news, parts of the dev team's family has been evacuated to Croatia.

If you were hoping for some kind of massive change of pace for the better you'll be sorely disappointed. Even fucking McDonald's can't get power.

My opinion on the matter is that even after all these years of stagnation, if something does kill the game it's these power outages. It's the only thing that has ever actually threatened the game's revenue stream. Be prepared to wait until 2084 for the full release because if this can't kill the game, nothing will!

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
There really isn't anything worth sharing in the report. It states that recent missile strikes targeting Ukrainian power infrastructure have grinded progress on the art update and layering efforts to a halt. The few pictures included are some of the work that was finished before losing power. The creators have maybe 3 hours of power a day so all work is being directed to things that won't require large portions of dev time. Examples they gave are the text for events and anything that can use currently unused art. In other news, parts of the dev team's family has been evacuated to Croatia.

If you were hoping for some kind of massive change of pace for the better you'll be sorely disappointed. Even fucking McDonald's can't get power.

My opinion on the matter is that even after all these years of stagnation, if something does kill the game it's these power outages. It's the only thing that has ever actually threatened the game's revenue stream. Be prepared to wait until 2084 for the full release because if this can't kill the game, nothing will!
This developer's electricity was turned off 2 years ago, judging by the game)))

Oct 12, 2022
View attachment 884378

Overview:
"Defenestration is set in a futuristic soviet union, the player takes up a role of Kira, young promising girl fresh out of school. Help her get on her feet in unfamiliar megapolis, dealing with various day-to-day problems and different characters. Some will try to help you, some to corrupt you (mainly the second one)." "The game is planned to be choice based and semi-open worlded. Which means no combat system. Current version has at least five hour of gameplay."​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-07
Release Date: 2022-10-07
Developer/Publisher: Fresh Mulan -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.9.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 884379 View attachment 884391 View attachment 884393 View attachment 884400 View attachment 884401 View attachment 884402 View attachment 884403 View attachment 884404 View attachment 884405 View attachment 884406 View attachment 884407 View attachment 884408 View attachment 884399
10/10

i'm waiting for the 5.0.0

• Haha
Reactions: AlisaB

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

What strikes me here is that the dev teams family is getting evacuated to Croatia, but the devs themselves stay in a country that is at war while trying to develop a videogame with max 3 hours of power a day? Crazy idea... why not make use of the thousands of dollars a month and move to a different country aswell so you can work fulltime and better support your families with the money you're making, especially during these difficult times?

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
What strikes me here is that the dev teams family is getting evacuated to Croatia, but the devs themselves stay in a country that is at war while trying to develop a videogame with max 3 hours of power a day? Crazy idea... why not make use of the thousands of dollars a month and move to a different country aswell so you can work fulltime and better support your families with the money you're making, especially during these difficult times?
These severe power restrictions are a fairly recent thing, and many hope these are temporary as the orcs should not be able to keep up this pace of destruction while replacement electrical equipment aid is speeding up.

Regardless of the reason for staying, I don't think people in safe countries can fully understand what they they are dealing with right now. Have them decide what is best for them, not judge them based on our superficial understanding of the situation.

Reactions: IncineratedMulan
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes