Nov 18, 2020
Any clue when you're going to update to 3.13.? Love the mod so far btw
I will wait until no further bug releases
if y'all anxious, use the
I added "vanilla-latest" as a possible mod
which means exactly what it sounds

fapman97

Apr 29, 2020
Well what i nice thing to play First raped in school by 3 school mates then Woman in slums then Whale, they slave master on some type of beach and lastly thrown out on shore with markings and text all over raped cum leaking sobbing walking way home . FUN XD lucky girl

Blackwokf74

Mar 12, 2021
Well what i nice thing to play First raped in school by 3 school mates then Woman in slums then Whale, they slave master on some type of beach and lastly thrown out on shore with markings and text all over raped cum leaking sobbing walking way home . FUN XD lucky girl
legit you got really unlucky there, new players playtroughs never go down to shit that hard xD and they usually last longer until bad stuff happens that for new players takes them for suprise

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
The same for saves cannot be said in reverse. Don't take a modded save and try to load it into the vanilla game and expect it to work right.

May 26, 2018
The same for saves cannot be said in reverse. Don't take a modded save and try to load it into the vanilla game and expect it to work right.
Actually, in most cases, modded saves will load just fine in vanilla. However any modded items will be missing and you will no longer have access to modded mechanics.

Ortennar

Jan 5, 2019
Hi!
How to add two mods in one game? For example... FireMod + Dragon? Please?
I don't really understand how to install the mod manually...

May 26, 2018
Hi!
How to add two mods in one game? For example... FireMod + Dragon? Please?
I don't really understand how to install the mod manually...
This, while possible is extremely difficult to do manually. However, this has already been done for you. just click the button labeled "add firemod" on and you can play it online.

Reactions: BirdFlu

Ortennar

Jan 5, 2019
This, while possible is extremely difficult to do manually. However, this has already been done for you. just click the button labeled "add firemod" on and you can play it online.
I play on PC, there is no add firemod or add dragon button! ) (ups... have button!)

But I want to play offline, because I'm at work often, so there's no way to play online.

Reactions: fire2244

Guymanwell

Dec 31, 2017
How would I install multiple mods alongside fire? I used the guide from the op but the script only allows an install of a single mod with fire.
Also, is a script possible that would build an android apk, or is that out of the question?
I play on PC, there is no add firemod or add dragon button! ) (ups... have button!)

But I want to play offline, because I'm at work often, so there's no way to play online.
Here you go, dol fire & dragons built using the instructions from the op.

Last edited:
Reactions: rev33 and fire2244
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes